Katie Price #43 Frankenprice gone under the knife, Carwash is a bully, hypocrisy is rife

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hmmm, it might look like that if he's let it scab. We'll see in a week or two won't we. I've just thought, why are we calling him Conan? Because he'd take it as a compliment and he's quite clearly NOT! Mr no neck skinny legged man 🤢🤢🤢
Slitty eyed bleep as well.Trackie man..

• Haha
Reactions: 9
He’s showing his face today, doesn’t look any different, that was also mentioned. I hope I’m wrong and it does happen, 🤞 thank goodness there are still various authorities on her case and her ignoring them and running away to other countries will not help her in any shape or form.

Thank you @Pom Bear for my badge, I will wear it will pride 🥰

Edit, looks like someone is doing up the sofa for them 🙄
Fingers crossed @DC16
What’s wrong with these people, giving the twats freebies 🤷‍♀️

• Angry
Bless you, it is a nightmare. Average age for periods stopping is about 50, my mum had her last one on her 50th birthday and after years of her being embarrassed by 'the visitor' was only to happy to crow for the rest of her life she'd had her last one on her birthday like it was the best present ever and a badge of honour 🤣🤣 I'm 52 and had nothing for 6 months, thank god.

I would laugh sooo much Iif Karlot did burn his little button mushroom on the BBQ, mind you, they could stick that thing on that they had on the plate yesterday, nobody would know the difference :m:m
Im 53, and now after the most painful 2yrs, it has all stopped!!! completely ... no break through bleeding, spotting, or whatever the hell doctors call it .. I nearly threw a party, I was that happy ... got my lovely now grown children, so I await the next stage, becoming a gran!! .. now that I really look forward to, lil grandchildren climbing all over me, wanting kisses and cuddles ... Perfect ... I will spoil them rotten .. Its been a nasty hard life, but now I am finally at peace, and living life on my terms 👌 ☺

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Im 53, and now after the most painful 2yrs, it has all stopped!!! completely ... no break through bleeding, spotting, or whatever the hell doctors call it .. I nearly threw a party, I was that happy ... got my lovely now grown children, so I await the next stage, becoming a gran!! .. now that I really look forward to, lil grandchildren climbing all over me, wanting kisses and cuddles ... Perfect ... I will spoil them rotten .. Its been a nasty hard life, but now I am finally at peace, and living life on my terms 👌 ☺
Have my first granddaughter due in October. I’m so excited. Can’t wait to spoil her.
I’m so pleased you are finally at peace. Luckily after the crap life I am finally at peace too. It’s a good place to be isn’t it.❤

• Heart
Reactions: 10
This is what I said yesterday, this is a big group chat, and along the way, of course people will talk about their life experiences, its human nature, it how we connect with each other ... in all truth, everyone needs to let off steam, now and again, and yesterday, many of us found common ground, even though it was not a nice subject, we supported each other, even those who have not been there, gave their thoughts, and support, thats a big deal to someone who has suffered, a few words of kindness go a very long way, even from complete strangers, because being abused, it makes you think you are worthless, like you don't matter, and we carry that around with us, all through life .... I would never dream of telling a cancer survivor, an abused child, or anyone who has been through extreme trauma, don't talk about it, because it makes me uncomfortable, in essence pissing all their story, their pain .. like it doesn't matter ... It does ... we all have the choice, to scroll past, not read, not give input .... I know from my own experience, talking out has helped a lot of people, over the years, see the light, and gladly do something about it .... someone yesterday may have been reading our stories, and they are in an abusive situation, we may have helped them to decide, to wake up .. that they need to get out of it, start taking control, if we have done that, for them, my goodness, its worth it ... finally I know this a place where we slate that bleeping skanky bleep price, but chats will always lead to other things, again it's what humans do, how we communicate ... truthfully this place, is a breath of fresh air, because we are given the freedom, to express ourselves properly, discuss this revolting woman, without her paid lackys " moderating "and deleting our comments ... Long live Tattle Life I say!! 👌 ☺
Off topic a bit, but I don't understand about these moderators
Does the newspaper moderate the responses or like you say, her lackies. How do they decide what is really bad, as most are bad lol. Apart from Barmy bunny Cuddles and a couple more.

Jesus, what does Bunny look like with that scatty wig 🤦‍♀️

Has he got a hickey from Skanky?
Seen it before. I bet it's full of lice

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Sadly if you watch this child's behaviour, in all honesty, she comes across a right lil brat, you can already see her " mothers " nasty traits coming through, loud and clear .... she also has that unfortunate odd mullet hair ... being a former hairstylist, I just want to cut it properly and style for her .... her " mother dearest who spends thousands on herself " cant be arsed to get this child a proper haircut, come on Keiron, you have eyes, this mullet is well dodgy!
Yeah I know what you mean r.e the hair, why doesn't Skanky get it styled properly?

Good for you. That's exactly where I am too. Bless you ❤😘

• Heart
Well the tampax are a joke, at her age, shes not having periods .... shes most probably in the menopause stage by now :rolleyes::rolleyes: ... where are the hormone replacement patches?
Perhaps she's stockpiling them for Princess, yeah she's only 13 but she might need them soon.

Can you imagine Katie going through menopause? on second thoughts, better not!

• Haha
Jesus, what does Bunny look like with that scatty wig 🤦‍♀️

Has he got a hickey from Skanky?
Sadly like her scatty mother! ... If the fathers were not so soft, they wouldnt have given her the luxury of visitation ... if it were me, she even wouldnt get that ... the kids are safer away from her influence, and complete circus of a life .... once arrfffa boy, does a runner ( and he will ) we are going to see, a whole new level of crazy with her ... cant wait

Perhaps she's stockpiling them for Princess, yeah she's only 13 but she might need them soon.

Can you imagine Katie going through menopause? on second thoughts, better not!
Sweetheart, isn't she 14 soon? I'd imagine she's been having periods for quite a while now 🤣🤭

Sweetheart, isn't she 14 soon? I'd imagine she's been having periods for quite a while now 🤣🤭
Probably right babes, it seems to kick in earlier these days, back in the day twas a lot different.:oops:

Reactions: 8
Good for you. That's exactly where I am too. Bless you ❤😘
My kids, always come first, as will my grandkids, got a feeling my son, may give me a few sooner rather than later ... my daughter far to sensible, he is abit of a livewire, with quite a few women here and there " still sowing wild oats at 22 " :oops::oops: ☺❣❣

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.