Katie Price #43 Frankenprice gone under the knife, Carwash is a bully, hypocrisy is rife

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Morning All
Just a thought we know she is double jabbed - she did a photo call. He is only in his early 30's so he can only have had a single jab so far. My son is almost his age and he only had his 2 weeks ago. He could easily catch Covid whilst in Spain. We can only hope.

Reactions: 13
That was me I did not mean to offend or upset honestly I didn’t. Everybody has a right to speak of their experience I just feel maybe this was not the right platform for it. I did not tell people not to talk about their experiences. Now I’m upset and definitely going. All the best
I think this is a sad situation and wanted to be serious for once.

Some Blue observations. I'd like to add I've luckily never been the victim of DA so hopfully I'm being objective:

1. We've all become chums on here because we are all fed up to the back teeth of KP and Conan Woods behaviour, disrespect to all and sundry, kids, exes people she owes money to, HMRC, ripping of 'fans' etc. We all want to see justice.

2. In my humble opinion we have become close and share 'snippets' of our lives, illnesses, financial issues, animals, kids etc and have been supportive of each other.

3. I'd like to use my example as a point in case. You all know I've had cancer and sometimes it's easier to speak to people who've been there that you don't know 'personally' than people closer to you. Shared experiences.

4. I just feel and again in my humble opinion, I certaintly don't want to upset anyone, if people want to reveal a personal trauma to us and it at least helps others I don't see that as a bad thing. Uncomfortable yes but if it helps someone out there then I don't see this as a bad thing IMO.

5. Our main mission on this threat to reiterate is to bring Skanky and Wanky to justice.

As we get closer as a team, some 'personal' info will spill out.

I mean absolutely no offence to anyone. Just my thoughts. Lets not fall out.

Blue xxx

• Heart
Reactions: 32
AC73D74B-FD5F-4C46-BF5F-D61024B1B0FF.jpeg

Sorry had to laugh at this pic in a magazine I saw in the hairdressers yesterday.
My nan has better legs/knees 😂

Oh and it says the purpose of her liposuction trip to Turkey is essential as it’s for her ‘work’ So that’s why she’s ok to travel to a red list country. Hmmmm 🤔

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 19

Some Blue observations. I'd like to add I've luckily never been the victim of DA so hopfully I'm being objective:

1. We've all become chums on here because we are all fed up to the back teeth of KP and Conan Woods behaviour, disrespect to all and sundry, kids, exes people she owes money to, HMRC, ripping of 'fans' etc. We all want to see justice.

2. In my humble opinion we have become close and share 'snippets' of our lives, illnesses, financial issues, animals, kids etc and have been supportive of each other.

3. I'd like to use my example as a point in case. You all know I've had cancer and sometimes it's easier to speak to people who've been there that you don't know 'personally' than people closer to you. Shared experiences.

4. I just feel and again in my humble opinion, I certaintly don't want to upset anyone, if people want to reveal a personal trauma to us and it at least helps others I don't see that as a bad thing. Uncomfortable yes but if it helps someone out there then I don't see this as a bad thing IMO.

5. Our main mission on this threat to reiterate is to bring Skanky and Wanky to justice.

Blue xxx
Hi blue, hope you're feeling better today❤

I had a busy day with my kiddies yesterday so only just caught up. It was just a little bit sad to see that some feelings were hurt😔
I think you have said perfectly the way I feel about what's happened here. We have all got closer due to our different lives and many of us have experienced situations alike and it's natural to talk and sometimes very helpful.
I had a cracking rant a couple of weeks ago...it bloody helped too😂 If it helps to talk about life's problems occasionally then crack on.
I just hope everyone will get back in the room and have a group hug. 🥰

Come on harri, your my banter queen too, I need you😉😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 16

Blue xxx
I agree with Blue, I commented a couple of threads back about how she had changed in respect of her dress etc, hence the comments yesterday if anyone was upset offended by any of the debate I apologise profusely this was not my intention.

So please accept my apology. Love to you all Hammy ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Yes,I apologise as well for my moan about the past.Please forgive me.😿Come on Harry we need you.❤
Don't apologise dolly, you weren't moaning.
Me I can moan for Britain if I get going🤣just ask my husband🤦‍♀️
Harri will be back, she knows she's loved❤

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Don't apologise dolly, you weren't moaning.
Me I can moan for Britain if I get going🤣just ask my husband🤦‍♀️
Harri will be back, she knows she's loved❤
Thanks Ems,I do hope so love Harry.well,love everybody on here so friendly.❤

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Up through France and onto a lilo when they'll wash up in Kent/Sussex and head straight to Trampy Towers. No doubt they'll get away with it too like always with everything else she's dodged :(

We can but hope Peeko but its understadable we have lost faith in It ever getting what it deserves :(

"Alleged broken trotters, you mean.....I will never eat a Cornish Pasty again." Saying that my dog had double cruciate ligament surgery back in February on his back legs, it was either that or he'd be a paraplegic, however he came out of surgery with a matching pair of cornish pasty scars that made Frank's look even more pathetic. Yet now these months down the line all you can see is a neat line which once his fur regrows one would never imagine the trauma he endured, so unless Frank's surgeon was really useless it won't have gigantic scars all over it's trotters. Perhaps it ought to have gone to a vet instead?

Ooooooh and look! I'm a VIP bow too! Woo hoo!!!! :love:

Well done on your VIP 💖❤💕🥰🤗😘 xx.

Resizer_16246971111010.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 18
# oy dolly I’m famous now in me own right no your Walter Mitty you delusional shite

• Haha
Reactions: 15
A good mother would never go on holiday ten days after her son came out of the ICU.
I believe Harvey was in icu for 10 days and price went on holiday a couple days after Harvey was discharged

• Angry
KATIE PRICE #44 YET MORE SURGERY TO REACH 'PERFECTION'. BUT WILL IT HELP COLE GET AN ERECTION?

• Haha
Reactions: 41
They are both thrill seekers ... they get off on this stuff, to them its one big laugh .. they are well matched ... If he was any decent man, he'd tell her to stay put and be a mother to her kids ... but he does not, so that tells me, he as bad as she is .... both thrill seeking twats! Life is one big joke to them
Exactly Anna, he doesn't give a tit about her kids really

Reactions: 10
Exactly Anna, he doesn't give a tit about her kids really
He doesn't give a tit about them and I really don't believe he wants to have a baby with her. Why would he want a baby with a woman that constantly proves she is a tit mother, he'll be left 'holding' the baby! It's all such bollocks🤦‍♀️

I've put the oven on for my 3 kids to have croissants this morning for breakfast but they still haven't got up...looks like I'll see them for lunch🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Okay people, early but we all know how fast this thread moves.

Time to start thinking a title for the next thread, we have some material.

Game On.
#44 .... The Skip Rats ... Strike again

He doesn't give a tit about them and I really don't believe he wants to have a baby with her. Why would he want a baby with a woman that constantly proves she is a tit mother, he'll be left 'holding' the baby! It's all such bollocks🤦‍♀️

I've put the oven on for my 3 kids to have croissants this morning for breakfast but they still haven't got up...looks like I'll see them for lunch🤣

It shows what kind of man he is ... he knows all her nasty vile history, yet continues with this farce, and wants a baby, with a woman who lost custody of her kids, was/is a drug user, has criminal convictions, is a bully, has destroyed lives, killed countless animals with her neglect ... the list is endless .. and he wants us to believe, he wants a life with HER ... pull the other one!

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
Morning gang ❤ let's see if they stay quiet today then eh! 🤣Congrats on your VIP @Rita Chevrolet 🎉🍾🥂🏆 you're a member of a very exclusive club now you've had a Pom Vippy you know 🤣

@BigBlue2018 you always put things into words so well ❤ spot on, we're all here for each other, whatever the subject. If things are too difficult to see then scroll past or go and make a cup of tea/put the cat out/knit a woolly hat/read another thread for a bit, blimey. 🤣 We"re all friends in the Krusty Klub & that's that x

• Heart
#44 - Pwricey gets sucked and tucked but Cole still doesn’t want to give her a F U C K

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.