Katie Price #43 Frankenprice gone under the knife, Carwash is a bully, hypocrisy is rife

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
#44 .... The Skip Rats ... Strike again

It shows what kind of man he is ... he knows all her nasty vile history, yet continues with this farce, and wants a baby, with a woman who lost custody of her kids, was/is a drug user, has criminal convictions, is a bully, has destroyed lives, killed countless animals with her neglect ... the list is endless .. and he wants us to believe, he wants a life with HER ... pull the other one!
It all totally blows my bleeping mind 🤯. He's seriously desperate for 'fame' if he's choosing this route. All this crap is out there for all to see. Not rumours, speculation, lies. It's all hard facts. And what goes on in the minds of these brainless moronic fans that defend her? 🤷 Do they think all her behaviour is okay? How the duck can they call someone who does not have primary care of her children a fantastic mum????

• Angry
Reactions: 15
Pommy, I think DC

Pommy, I think DC16 deserves a special badge for beingat Private Dicks a Super Detective, because she does a great job at finding stuff out and I think everyone else would agree too ❤
Sorry bit off the thread but anyone else watching Netflix private dicks 🤣

• Wow
Reactions: 4
She is our Miss Marple.❤

No dont have Netflix,watching Strange Affair at Styles,Hercule Poirot.Fab.
@Dollylovesshoes Poirot would've had Skanky banged to rights by now! He'd have solved her many crimes 👍

Sorry bit off the thread but anyone else watching Netflix private dicks 🤣
I haven't watched it. It's not off topic as Skanky & Crawl are both dicks 😂

How long before her post surgery compression stockings appear on deplop 🤢

Or maybe a bag of sucked out fat 🤢🤢. Bunny & Ron would love to buy a bag of that. She's adorable. I'm crying as I type this as I'm so emotional LOL LOL

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
@Dollylovesshoes Poirot would've had Skanky banged to rights by now! He'd have solved her many crimes 👍

Or maybe a bag of sucked out fat 🤢🤢. Bunny & Ron would love to buy a bag of that. She's adorable. I'm crying as I type this as I'm so emotional LOL LOL
🤣 those two are total wankers...

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Morning gang ❤ let's see if they stay quiet today then eh! 🤣Congrats on your VIP @Rita Chevrolet 🎉🍾🥂🏆 you're a member of a very exclusive club now you've had a Pom Vippy you know 🤣

@BigBlue2018 you always put things into words so well ❤ spot on, we're all here for each other, whatever the subject. If things are too difficult to see then scroll past or go and make a cup of tea/put the cat out/knit a woolly hat/read another thread for a bit, blimey. 🤣 We"re all friends in the Krusty Klub & that's that x
This is what I said yesterday, this is a big group chat, and along the way, of course people will talk about their life experiences, its human nature, it how we connect with each other ... in all truth, everyone needs to let off steam, now and again, and yesterday, many of us found common ground, even though it was not a nice subject, we supported each other, even those who have not been there, gave their thoughts, and support, thats a big deal to someone who has suffered, a few words of kindness go a very long way, even from complete strangers, because being abused, it makes you think you are worthless, like you don't matter, and we carry that around with us, all through life .... I would never dream of telling a cancer survivor, an abused child, or anyone who has been through extreme trauma, don't talk about it, because it makes me uncomfortable, in essence pissing all their story, their pain .. like it doesn't matter ... It does ... we all have the choice, to scroll past, not read, not give input .... I know from my own experience, talking out has helped a lot of people, over the years, see the light, and gladly do something about it .... someone yesterday may have been reading our stories, and they are in an abusive situation, we may have helped them to decide, to wake up .. that they need to get out of it, start taking control, if we have done that, for them, my goodness, its worth it ... finally I know this a place where we slate that bleeping skanky bleep price, but chats will always lead to other things, again it's what humans do, how we communicate ... truthfully this place, is a breath of fresh air, because we are given the freedom, to express ourselves properly, discuss this revolting woman, without her paid lackys " moderating "and deleting our comments ... Long live Tattle Life I say!! 👌 ☺

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Well done on your VIP 💖❤💕🥰🤗😘 xx.

View attachment 635439
Congrats Rita my chum! Love Blue xxx

Morning gang ❤ let's see if they stay quiet today then eh! 🤣Congrats on your VIP @Rita Chevrolet 🎉🍾🥂🏆 you're a member of a very exclusive club now you've had a Pom Vippy you know 🤣

@BigBlue2018 you always put things into words so well ❤ spot on, we're all here for each other, whatever the subject. If things are too difficult to see then scroll past or go and make a cup of tea/put the cat out/knit a woolly hat/read another thread for a bit, blimey. 🤣 We"re all friends in the Krusty Klub & that's that x
Thank you Facehugger! Sending love. Blue xxx

• Heart
Reactions: 9
It all totally blows my bleeping mind 🤯. He's seriously desperate for 'fame' if he's choosing this route. All this crap is out there for all to see. Not rumours, speculation, lies. It's all hard facts. And what goes on in the minds of these brainless moronic fans that defend her? 🤷 Do they think all her behaviour is okay? How the duck can they call someone who does not have primary care of her children a fantastic mum????
I only visit insta gram to see her and his posts, but more for the bleeping crap her deluded fans write ... they defend her to the hilt, it's like they are brainwashed, part of a cult ... it's all there, clear as day, in their face, not speculation, because she herself, has put everything out there, and still these twit fans, look past all her evil actions and still defend her and call her a bleeping good mother! it really does beggar belief, it's the same for that other manky skank goodger, these dimwit fans, defend her all the way, often getting into full blown arguments, anyone who has eyes, can see she edits all her pics and videos to duck, yet these fans defend her

Reactions: 14

She’s the people’s Princess. Carl’s so lucky to have the stunning humanitarian Katie in his life. Katie models herself on Mother Teresa of Calcutta. She’s such an amazing role model (to chavs) 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
i had a op on my calf and had to wear a compression sock for over 8 weeks and they are really not very comfy..its layers of tightly bound bandage that you cant take off ..so that phoney pic thats been posted in my eyes seems fake to be honest:rolleyes:

Reactions: 12
Looks like Conan has a nice poser pic on his instasham and sadly yes that tattoo is definetly looking real..

• Haha
Reactions: 6
If Wanky wants to take It with all this baggage then his Mummy ought to get him sectioned for his own good.
You'd have to be bloody insane to even consider it!!!

Reactions: 9
If he wants the Thing despite

If Wanky wants to take It with all this baggage then his Mummy ought to get him sectioned for his own good.
You'd have to be bloody insane to even consider it!!!
Exactly! This woman is nowhere near a prize catch, something to be proud of, to have beside him ... shes just at this point a bleeping freak show, that most laugh at ... which begs the question > what the duck is wrong with him???

Reactions: 8
This is what I said yesterday, this is a big group chat, and along the way, of course people will talk about their life experiences, its human nature, it how we connect with each other ... in all truth, everyone needs to let off steam, now and again, and yesterday, many of us found common ground, even though it was not a nice subject, we supported each other, even those who have not been there, gave their thoughts, and support, thats a big deal to someone who has suffered, a few words of kindness go a very long way, even from complete strangers, because being abused, it makes you think you are worthless, like you don't matter, and we carry that around with us, all through life .... I would never dream of telling a cancer survivor, an abused child, or anyone who has been through extreme trauma, don't talk about it, because it makes me uncomfortable, in essence pissing all their story, their pain .. like it doesn't matter ... It does ... we all have the choice, to scroll past, not read, not give input .... I know from my own experience, talking out has helped a lot of people, over the years, see the light, and gladly do something about it .... someone yesterday may have been reading our stories, and they are in an abusive situation, we may have helped them to decide, to wake up .. that they need to get out of it, start taking control, if we have done that, for them, my goodness, its worth it ... finally I know this a place where we slate that bleeping skanky bleep price, but chats will always lead to other things, again it's what humans do, how we communicate ... truthfully this place, is a breath of fresh air, because we are given the freedom, to express ourselves properly, discuss this revolting woman, without her paid lackys " moderating "and deleting our comments ... Long live Tattle Life I say!! 👌 ☺
So beautifully put and also @BigBlue2018 earlier . It's not pleasant but it's real and it's happening even as I type :cry:. But, we have her cards marked already, in advance, of any sympathy narrative she may use in the future and pissing all over the survivors of this. Anyway!! What treats are in store today? Got the wine ready as Jersey Boy is living it up round the corner and I Have free reign of everything- remote control included!! Have a lovely day my friends xx 😘 ❤ 🍷🍷🇯🇪🇯🇪

• Heart
Reactions: 12
He's obviously a Divvy! He slags off Eden and yet here is he is - a raving barmpot in his own right !

Prize catch? Thats the one everybody throws back sooner rather than later - ol' Monkfish price!
She's lookin' good today btw :)
1624711345615.png

I saw the photos of Madonna earlier and she looks a million times better than Frankenprice does, even giving her 20 years!

Madge has been a great Mother to her own kids and the ones she adopted, plus she can actually sing, is a talented songwriter and seems a decent enough person for all the rubbish fame brought to her doorstep. Totally unlike the skank monster then :)

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.