Katie Price #43 Frankenprice gone under the knife, Carwash is a bully, hypocrisy is rife

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did binfest say it was fake?

You can still have periods when you’re 50 plus, so price still might be using them.
Unless there are being used to stem the flow from their nose jobs 🤷‍♀️
what?sticking a bleeping tampax up yer snout?😳 bet she sticks em down the bog,bet she ain’t a careful person of disposing those things..bleeping donkey years since I had one those up me.😳

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Pommy, I think DC

Pommy, I think DC16 deserves a special badge for being a Super Detective, because she does a great job at finding stuff out and I think everyone else would agree too ❤

Here you are @DC16 ..your well deserved gold badge with a red star with T for tattle 💖❤💕🥰🤗😘 xx.

Resizer_16247152094100~2.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Yes, they did. I did try mention it last night, but they haven’t replied yet. I really hope this is all bona fide 😬🤞🙏

Meanwhile Cole is showing off his spot/bite 🤣 and another bbq.
Yes, they did. I did try mention it last night, but they haven’t replied yet. I really hope this is all bona fide 😬🤞🙏

He looks as thick as tit

Reactions: 11

The steak and other meats are cooking along nicely but he needs to be careful he doesn't catch and burn his little chipolata on the hot coals.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
The steak and other meats are cooking along nicely but he needs to be careful he doesn't catch and burn his little chipolata on the hot coals.
Wouldn't really make a difference, by all accounts, it doesn't work anyway " jaffa!! " ( not fit for purpose ) ... they need to get some playdoh, and make some likcle babies, because at this point that's the closest they will come .... IVF??? at nearly 25, 000, really?

• Haha
Watch the video on his insta before it disappears. He's comparing Matt Hancock to Philip Schofield and asking what is the difference betweennMH having an affair and PS coming out and admitting sleeping with a man. Talk about biting the hand that feeds you 😳

• Haha
  • Wow

Yes @DC16 it has me thinking now as well, as they seemed pretty sure the tattoo was fake. I hope the rest isn’t a wind up 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 8
Well the tampax are a joke, at her age, shes not having periods .... shes most probably in the menopause stage by now :rolleyes::rolleyes: ... where are the hormone replacement patches?
Blimey, I wish mine had stopped at 43 🤣🤣🤣 she will still be having them at the minute but them tampons are definitely not hers, they'd fall out straight away, she'd need some the size of boat fenders.🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Did binfest say it was fake?

You can still have periods when you’re 50 plus, so price still might be using them.
Unless there are being used to stem the flow from their nose jobs 🤷‍♀️
Yes there is still bleeding for some women, but as my doctor explained, went through it 2 years ago thank god!! its now over, was a nightmare ... its just that, bleeding, very rarely can a baby be produced, as no eggs are present anymore, its basically the womb, shutting down, clearing itself out .. ready for the next stage in life ... she will need to be implanted, and if her body is strong enough, wont reject it, will she have another baby ... " my apology to any guys reading, Ive tried to put it, in the nicest way possible " ( also going by my experience )

• Heart
Watch the video on his insta before it disappears. He's comparing Matt Hancock to Philip Schofield and asking what is the difference betweennMH having an affair and PS coming out and admitting sleeping with a man. Talk about biting the hand that feeds you 😳
Fucks sake 🤣🤣 ermmm, the difference is Phil wasn't the one telling everyone else to social distance whilst at the same time sticking his tongue down the secretary's throat Karlot, you thick twit! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Yes @DC16 it has me thinking now as well, as they seemed pretty sure the tattoo was fake. I hope the rest isn’t a wind up 🤷‍♀️
He’s showing his face today, doesn’t look any different, that was also mentioned. I hope I’m wrong and it does happen, 🤞 thank goodness there are still various authorities on her case and her ignoring them and running away to other countries will not help her in any shape or form.

Thank you @Pom Bear for my badge, I will wear it will pride 🥰

Edit, looks like someone is doing up the sofa for them 🙄

Attachments

• Heart
  • Angry
Yes there is still bleeding for some women, but as my doctor explained, went through it 2 years ago thank god!! its now over, was a nightmare ... its just that, bleeding, very rarely can a baby be produced, as no eggs are present anymore, its basically the womb, shutting down, clearing itself out .. ready for the next stage in life ... she will need to be implanted, and if her body is strong enough, wont reject it, will she have another baby ... " my apology to any guys reading, Ive tried to put it, in the nicest way possible " ( also going by my experience )
Bless you, it is a nightmare. Average age for periods stopping is about 50, my mum had her last one on her 50th birthday and after years of her being embarrassed by 'the visitor' was only to happy to crow for the rest of her life she'd had her last one on her birthday like it was the best present ever and a badge of honour 🤣🤣 I'm 52 and had nothing for 6 months, thank god.

I would laugh sooo much Iif Karlot did burn his little button mushroom on the BBQ, mind you, they could stick that thing on that they had on the plate yesterday, nobody would know the difference :m:m

• Haha
  • Heart
He’s showing his face today, doesn’t look any different, that was also mentioned. I hope I’m wrong and it does happen, 🤞 thank goodness there are still various authorities on her case and her ignoring them and running away to other countries will not help her in any shape or form.

Thank you @Pom Bear for my badge, I will wear it will pride 🥰

Edit, looks like someone is doing up the sofa for them 🙄
Another Essex company, prob a sheesh buddy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.