Katie Price #43 Frankenprice gone under the knife, Carwash is a bully, hypocrisy is rife

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm back πŸ₯° time to catch up πŸ˜€ xx.

I've a pic of Katie with her new man...She kept that quiet πŸ˜„ xx.

Resizer_16247211367030.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 18
This news, shocked me ... who the duck would sleep with hancock, let alone snog him??? :sick::sick::sick:
If you saw my face you would be saying the same thing!!!

Can't believe this Kris Boyson claim, I wonder if Katie knows about this?

• Haha
Reactions: 9
If you saw my face you would be saying the same thing!!!

Can't believe this Kris Boyson claim, I wonder if Katie knows about this?
You know Kris could have done us all a favour, and spill the beans on price properly, and all she has done and does, now that would really be worth reading, maybe he is waiting for the right time and money, to tell all .... as for hancock :sick: :sick: :sick:

• Sick
Reactions: 13
You know Kris could have done us all a favour, and spill the beans on price properly, and all she has done and does, now that would really be worth reading, maybe he is waiting for the right time and money, to tell all .... as for hancock :sick: :sick: :sick:
Could be waiting for Karma to kick in, perhaps he wants to kick her when she's down, either way, worth a read or at least the edited highlights.

I see you are in the Lozza thread too, πŸ€—

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I actually wait for the day, where that creep bunny, ron and the other twats who continue to defend her, are exposed, which Im sure, it will show they come from this skanks circle ... and the witch is not skint ... she is so snidey, she would have all the best advice possible before going bankrupt, where she was also given all the tricks that can be used in the book, on how to get around it .... she still has her wealth, I would imagine in that other con merchants bank account > amy the one who shat out this monstrosity, and also in Harveys name ..... twit features arffaa boy, knows this .... because from the get go, she told him, I still have my money, but its hidden, when the bankruptcy ends we`ll spend it together ... so play along, that its coming from you, it will be worth it ... thats why she swans around without a care in the world, arrogance ... because she knows, she still has her money ( hidden away ) so why would she be worried, she didn't want to pay Keiron in the divorce, so like many before her, was " advised " to go bankrupt ..... What does confuse me HMRC are fuckers, when money is owed, Ive known people have their lives destroyed by the tax man ( woman ) .... they're relentless ... so why the duck, have they not gone after her ... HMRC doesn't give a duck, who you think you are, if money is owed, they hound you and get it, even if that means taking the roof over your head
i am intrigued to know how and why this slag has been allowed to act as it's done and treat HMRC with such utter contempt, not so say total disregard even when ordinary ol' Joe Public would have been sent to the gallows by them long ago :( WHY????????????????????

• Angry
Reactions: 16
My kids, always come first, as will my grandkids, got a feeling my son, may give me a few sooner rather than later ... my daughter far to sensible, he is abit of a livewire, with quite a few women here and there " still sowing wild oats at 22 " :oops::oops: ☺❣❣
I look after my two grandsons during the week and school holidays so their parents can work. They are 9 and 5, I let the five year old climb all over my back, give him wizzy's and play hide and seek, I couldn't do stuff like that with my Nan. Nowadays Grandparents are fitter and look younger than our Grandparents because we haven't lived through a war. My Mum is 74 she dresses glamorous and she's called 'Ma' not Granny, Nanny etc and she looks good for her age.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
i am intrigued to know how and why this slag has been allowed to act as it's done and treat HMRC with such utter contempt, not so say total disregard even when ordinary ol' Joe Public would have been sent to the gallows by them long ago :( WHY????????????????????
This is what I don't get and it's boiling my piss! I have a good relationship with the HMRC, they get my tax return, they even gave me an extension last year because my Mother was struggling. (Mother does my income tax, even at the grand age of 90)I pay up when they ask for it. However Skanky owes millions and the wheels in the court case are at a snails pace.

• Angry
Reactions: 16
He’s showing his face today, doesn’t look any different, that was also mentioned. I hope I’m wrong and it does happen, 🀞 thank goodness there are still various authorities on her case and her ignoring them and running away to other countries will not help her in any shape or form.

Thank you @Pom Bear for my badge, I will wear it will pride πŸ₯°

Edit, looks like someone is doing up the sofa for them πŸ™„
I hope she is not expecting to be paid for her hard work..............................................

• Sad
Reactions: 7
Could be waiting for Karma to kick in, perhaps he wants to kick her when she's down, either way, worth a read or at least the edited highlights.

I see you are in the Lozza thread too, πŸ€—
Yes lumpylardarse con merchant lozzzaaaa and skanky manky bleep bag price, are my biggest pet hates ☺

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Hmmm, it might look like that if he's let it scab. We'll see in a week or two won't we. I've just thought, why are we calling him Conan? Because he'd take it as a compliment and he's quite clearly NOT! Mr no neck skinny legged man 🀒🀒🀒
More like Conan the Librarian. He is a weed, a no-necked, spindly-legged, poisonous Jaffa weed at that.

Love it Pom πŸ€£πŸ‘½πŸ€—β€πŸ˜˜actually, do you know, by Jove I think it's an upgrade for her. He makes her look quite respectable there, well done. 🀣😘 xx
But is he that desperate? At least the other bird had a brain and a command of the English Language beyond Infant School Level

Yes lumpylardarse con merchant lozzzaaaa and skanky manky bleep bag price, are my biggest pet hates ☺
and mine too. I abhor the pair of 'em :(

• Haha
  • Heart
Exactly!! very confusing

This is what I don't get and it's boiling my piss! I have a good relationship with the HMRC, they get my tax return, they even gave me an extension last year because my Mother was struggling. (Mother does my income tax, even at the grand age of 90)I pay up when they ask for it. However Skanky owes millions and the wheels in the court case are at a snails pace.
It's like what has she got on them!!! 😑 Anyone else, it would be different πŸ™„

• Angry
Reactions: 12
More like Conan the Librarian. He is a weed, a no-necked, spindly-legged, poisonous Jaffa weed at that.

But is he that desperate? At least the other bird had a brain and a command of the English Language beyond Infant School Level

and mine too. I abhor the pair of 'em :(
Haha, well you know even those that partake of afternoon tea like a nice greasy bacon butty now and again 🀣 she'd serve his purpose I'm sure πŸ‘

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Have my first granddaughter due in October. I’m so excited. Can’t wait to spoil her.
I’m so pleased you are finally at peace. Luckily after the crap life I am finally at peace too. It’s a good place to be isn’t it.❀
Beautiful ... I wish her the safest most lovely arrival ☺ ❣❣❣❣... and yes, after a lot of tit, finally, I ( and you ) are at peace, brilliant place to be ❣❣❣

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.