Katie Price #42 Gone to Istanbul to be sliced and diced, closer to becoming Frankenprice

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Tomorrow a facial and a manicure for him? He's so pathetic. Go out and look at some of the sites of a very historical city you brain dead cretin. Ooh tomorrow maybe something to do with 'rock' - we've had scissors and paper so far... perhaps he could get his rocks off in a surgical way ;)
He's bored stiff whilst she's constantly under the knife etc ... Guess his new tattoo was a treat for being a good lapdog.. obviously it's been filmed for the YouTube content πŸ™„πŸ™„ Chris must be getting a good pay if he thinks they are worth hanging out with

• Haha
Reactions: 10
It's bigger than the awful thing next to it, he should have just covered up the other one .. reckon the scum will make out somehow the new tattoo is to do with her I reckon ...

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 14
Reposting my thread suggestion in bold this time

Katie Price #43 Frankenprice has gone under the knife, Carwash is a bully and the hypocrisy is rife

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Katie Price #43 Frankenprice has finally met her match, Karlot is a bully and could be the one to watch

Tomorrow a facial and a manicure for him? He's so pathetic. Go out and look at some of the sites of a very historical city you brain dead cretin. Ooh tomorrow maybe something to do with 'rock' - we've had scissors and paper so far... perhaps he could get his rocks off in a surgical way ;)
He had a beard in the quick trim picture earlier now clean shaved except the stupid tash shame the Turkish barber didn't slip with the old cut throat razor (unless its yet another pre recorded video)

Reactions: 12
Skanky witch
Exactly, she bleats she has looked after him singly handed since birth but forgets she has constantly left him for months on end in anyone else's care all his life...

He had a beard in the quick trim picture earlier now clean shaved except the stupid tash shame the Turkish barber didn't slip with the old cut throat razor (unless its yet another pre recorded video)
Skanky is giving him something to do with the filming his treats ,he wants attention on him, she realised when he's left on his own- his nasty bullyboy appear and causes trouble...

Last edited:
Yep, she is dumb! - Clubs would not let Harvey in with all his disabilities and IF they did, I can't see Doris taking him with them
He has sensory issues, due to his autism and other conditions .. from what she has shown us, he doesn't like noise, or bright lights and kicks off big time, smashing his head into walls, and breaking things, she even told us, he can attack ... so how the duck will he behave in a loud nightclub full of people with strobe lights flashing, she continues to talk out of her dumb arse!!

Reactions: 18
Anyone else think this relationship with Cruel will last? I do because
1. She’s not got any money
2. She is ugly now and knows it, so won’t go out on the shag
3. He is vile and aggressive
She seems to have escaped having a truly awful boyfriend til now, the others were all softies that actually seemed reasonably human.so she could manipulate them.
I think Cruel is different, she’s met her match
Bloody shame innit! She finally has exactly what she deserves LOL :)

He's bored stiff whilst she's constantly under the knife etc ... Guess his new tattoo was a treat for being a good lapdog.. obviously it's been filmed for the YouTube content πŸ™„πŸ™„ Chris must be getting a good pay if he thinks they are worth hanging out with
No other work going then Chris so you have to hang about with these two losers?

Reactions: 15
Bloody shame innit! She finally has exactly what she deserves LOL :)

No other work going then Chris so you have to hang about with these two losers?
I wonder that, he obviously must desperate for work if this is all he can get...I noticed Glenn w8 media has dropped off the scene and not been attached to them for a while. Maybe that's why that Ryan is going to see her to get the latest staged pics to sell to redtops via backgrid.. she can always count on Ryan to help out when times tough

absolutely hideous - they've captured the very essence of Frank :)
I thought that he obviously seen her new moniker frankenprice - πŸ€”πŸ€£πŸ€£his tribute to it

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I just had to share this! ... Look at how deranged she looks! can not stand this fake skank! ... also cant wait until " arfaaa jaffa boy " leaves her, we will see a whole new level of crazy from her :oops::oops::pπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
She looks worse every day!

Oh yes the vile pair really care about those dogs don't they? That puppy has hardly been seen for weeks. Would love to know who's looking after her horses. Hope they've got the cash upfront.

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 15
I will get this looked into, I can’t remember if it has been highlighted, but will check πŸ™
So am I correct in thinking then, that any earnings Jeyda pays her, could it either be cash in hand or thru Doris to avoid the creditors seeing any monies?

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.