Katie Price #42 Gone to Istanbul to be sliced and diced, closer to becoming Frankenprice

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is this his latest tribute to her after her latest face tuck 🤣🤣 looks like he's still got the dodgy one of her still ...

View attachment 627807
Think the new frenzied knife attack on her face was inspired by 'Immortan Joe' from 'Mad Max Fury Road'. No doubt she'll be driving as well when she's back with her new bewtiful visage!

Obs 'Rocking Horse Brains' Doris has had to update his tattoo to remind him who his Dolly is!

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 14
how did you get that photo of Katie after the latest surgery(you are as bad as the world media that are always following her if you have been sneaking around the clinic in Turkey just to catch a photo of her)lol
It was easy! I just banged on her hotel room door shouting "Ere's yer kebab order Luv!" to which it opened the door in eager anticipation before snatching the bag of crap from my hands. It didn't pay either so quelle surprise there then ;)

• Haha
Reactions: 17
It was easy! I just banged on her hotel room door shouting "Ere's yer kebab order Luv!" to which it opened the door in eager anticipation before snatching the bag of crap from my hands. It didn't pay either so quelle surprise there then ;)
I heard she shouted at ya 'where's my side of live mice?'

• Haha
Reactions: 11
My wonderful Krusties, especially Harry, as you have guessed I have ran away with Helga , I was her patient then we found we had a common interest, BDSM, love it when she disciplines me ,
Not as bad as when you girls nag me , but it’s nice ,
I don’t let skanky mindfuck me , she’s having a break so am I , Royal ascot , derby Peak District,
and you can see where I am now by the pic , one of my fav places in the world , would say more but I am a bit tied up at the moment lol 😂 😂😂
Skanky is the last thought on my mind, all I care about is when the next 🍺 turns up x peeko

Oh I bet The captain missed me and my waffle,
So it’s Father’s Day, and this is the song all kids should sing to their dad
Did you ever know you’re my hero
You’re everything I’d like to be
I could fly higher than an eagle
Because you’re the wind beneath my wings
Morning Peeks
Aye up, someone likes their Beaches? (Film joke)
Trying to remove a rust stain from white shirt any advice welcome. Talking of rust Katie must spend a fortune trying to get rid of tan and makeup stains from her clothing! The Sun probably helps!
Have a good day

NB my worry of Peekos whereabouts has made me come out in a huge, throbbing cold sore!

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 11
Morning all hope you are all fit and well ,sorry to hear about your throbbing cold sore Harry hope it goes soon. Glad to hear peeks is still with us and enjoying his holiday by the sea , funny girls great show 👏👏👏👏.

Let’s hope we are all strong enough for any shite that comes our way from frankenprice and Boris.

My Harry, it is lovely when people worry about you, But like i've always said the Krustie's are a Family, I'm on holiday , But had to pop Back in ,Because Basically can't trust you lot , The thread is probably in a tit state , When I'm back proper ,I'm going to have to hoover, pick up dog ends, put all the wine bottles and beer cans in the recycle bin etc , Great Holiday , You all know me by now , Booze , Rugby, Football . Horses, Not necessary in any order, Watch England tomorrow, But Wednesday going to Funny girls Blackpool, I'll post some pics , Love My Krusties (didn't realise i'd miss you so bleeding much) ♥
Thank goodness your ok peeks enjoy your hols ❤

Reactions: 8
Please note I was joking, I get a lot of cold sores and am just run down, no worries.

• Heart
I'm home again today, waiting for the news that Skanky and Wanky coming back to the UK.
I imagine Skanky has alerted the press.

Reactions: 10
Thread suggestion,
Katie Price #43 CRAP TATTOO, LIPO, TEEF, DORIS BULLY'S 'TROLL' COZ OF ROID RAGE BEEF

Morning Peeks
Aye up, someone likes their Beaches? (Film joke)
Trying to remove a rust stain from white shirt any advice welcome. Talking of rust Katie must spend a fortune trying to get rid of tan and makeup stains from her clothing! The Sun probably helps!
Have a good day

NB my worry of Peekos whereabouts has made me come out in a huge, throbbing cold sore!
I also suffer badly with coldsores due to stress. It's very painful. Sending gentle socially distanced hug 🤗
I highly recommend Body Shop camomile balm for stain removal. It's actually a make up remover but I've long used it for all sorts of stain removal 👍

She must really be banking on there being a huge interest in her upcoming surgery on YouTube. She's keeping it all super quiet. I'll bet she's struggling to not be in the media 50 times a day with fairytales.

I'm quite enjoying the break from it all.

What's it like now Crawl's getting more attention than you Skanky? Albeit for negative reasons 😁

I'm sure the dad's are currently breathing easy knowing that their kids will not be in the company of their delightful mother for a while.

Katie Price #43 IS DORIS A JAFFA OR IS HE A DAD? EITHER WAY SKANKY'S BEEN HAD

KATIE PRICE #43 SURGERY IN TURKEY, CLAIMS IT'S WORK COZ CHRIS IS FILMING SKANKY & THE BULLY JERK

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Thread suggestion,
Katie Price #43 CRAP TATTOO, LIPO, TEEF, DORIS BULLY'S 'TROLL' COZ OF ROID RAGE BEEF

I also suffer badly with coldsores due to stress. It's very painful. Sending gentle socially distanced hug 🤗
I highly recommend Body Shop camomile balm for stain removal. It's actually a make up remover but I've long used it for all sorts of stain removal 👍

She must really be banking on there being a huge interest in her upcoming surgery on YouTube. She's keeping it all super quiet. I'll bet she's struggling to not be in the media 50 times a day with fairytales.

I'm quite enjoying the break from it all.

What's it like now Crawl's getting more attention than you Skanky? Albeit for negative reasons 😁

I'm sure the dad's are currently breathing easy knowing that their kids will not be in the company of their delightful mother for a while.

Katie Price #43 IS DORIS A JAFFA OR IS HE A DAD? EITHER WAY SKANKY'S BEEN HAD

KATIE PRICE #43 SURGERY IN TURKEY, CLAIMS IT'S WORK COZ CHRIS IS FILMING SKANKY & THE BULLY JERK
Thank you so much I will check it out. I tend to use Zovirax or similar anti viral cream. You can’t hide them with makeup so thank goodness for masks!
Cheers!
NB got confused with stain removal and cold sore removal there, what am I like?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
Interesting comment on insta 🤔View attachment 626705
The source needs to get intouch with The Daily Mail.... it sounds like Katie may not know all about loverboy CW.

Please note I was joking, I get a lot of cold sores and am just run down, no worries.

Watch this dr..he is fab
Lysine helps it is a fab lipbalm too. The pnly one that works for full on lip dryness.. Holland and barratt use to sell it too

Yes they are a bummer cold sores.
They also hate makeup..☹

Stay well and use You Tube Dr.Berg as a guide for any illness etc... type in ypur issue and a video always comes up 🤗🤗🤗

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Thank you so much I will check it out. I tend to use Zovirax or similar anti viral cream. You can’t hide them with makeup so thank goodness for masks!
Cheers!
NB got confused with stain removal and cold sore removal there, what am I like?
I got Caneston mixed up with deep heat cream once...
Oh my fecking god🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥 I swear it nearly caused a bush fire😳🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
I got Caneston mixed up with deep heat cream once...
Oh my fecking god🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥 I swear it nearly caused a bush fire😳🤣
Lol, what are you like? Spontaneous combustion!
Don’t even ask about pessaries when I was in a long queue at Boots! No, I said!

• Haha
I think she is sitting on a nest of unpackaged bath bombs to 'scent' them ;)

When is this picture supposed to have been taken? When was she last that bloody Wotsit coloured?
Probably when she did that JYY photoshoot in Leeds a couple of weeks ago. Her hair was like that then.

Thread suggestion
Katie Price #43 While Frankenprice gets rid of the lard - Doris is thinking he's hard! (not down there though)

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.