Katie Price #42 Gone to Istanbul to be sliced and diced, closer to becoming Frankenprice

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeah don't think I will ever understand people who willingly get surgery.

Reactions: 14
I don’t understand why she would have something done to her legs - her legs were fine, it’s the top half of her torso that made her look like a linebacker. She’ll end up looking like Spongebob, with tiny little legs and a big square body!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Yeah don't think I will ever understand people who willingly get surgery.
Yup. That moment just before you get the anaesthetic and countdown and you think to yourself 'I may never wake up from this...'. Truly horrible feeling.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Deflection or reflection? As others have said being a good mum is not about taking photos of you with child kissing them, it’s always being there for them through thick and thin, they are more important than your own life. I cannot understand why all this surgery is more important than her children.

Changing tack, my boy is moulting like Billy O, fur everywhere, any tips for removing/reducing cat fur please? Thank you
One of mine likes the dyson being run over him and the other likes being stroked with this

2-in-1 Pet Glove: Grooming Tool + Furniture Pet Hair Remover Mitt - For Cat & Dog - Long & Short Fur - Gentle Deshedding Brush - Rubber Tips for Massage - Soft Groomer Mitt - Your Pet Will Love: Amazon.co.uk: Pet Supplies

The Hair sticks to the mit in a huge clump that you peel off and then do with as you please!

Reactions: 9
I don’t understand why she would have something done to her legs - her legs were fine, it’s the top half of her torso that made her look like a linebacker. She’ll end up looking like Spongebob, with tiny little legs and a big square body!
We only have her word, well not even that, we are just commenting on a photo, did she really have a procedure or just yet another LIE?

Reactions: 5
Thread suggestion, Skanky has more nips and tucks, bully boy doesn't give a flying duck

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Yup. That moment just before you get the anaesthetic and countdown and you think to yourself 'I may never wake up from this...'. Truly horrible feeling.
I'm scared of hospitals since a huge accident when I was 15. I was in there for nearly a year. Then previous suicide attempts that I was brought back from and losing 3 babies. Now whenever I have to go I end up having a panic attack, even if it's just to get a blood test.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 21
Yep. I have had that a lot over the years, to the extent medical people often assume I'm not scared since I am so used to it. Yeah not true. At all. God she's an idiot. I can't even get my piss above a gentle simmer today I am so done with her.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
She wants to look how she did with Kieran with her skinny little legs and the over the top comedy breasts. She can't accept aging at all. It is always gonna show though.

I'm scared of hospitals since a huge accident when I was 15. I was in there for nearly a year. Then previous suicide attempts that I was brought back from and losing 3 babies. Now whenever I have to go I end up having a panic attack, even if it's just to get a blood test.
That's truly awful for you. I always have a brown paper bag with me - people thing I'm mad but I know it's there and it helps. 🤗

• Heart
Reactions: 13
She is Spongebob - she sponges off everyone!

Reactions: 11
One of mine likes the dyson being run over him and the other likes being stroked with this

2-in-1 Pet Glove: Grooming Tool + Furniture Pet Hair Remover Mitt - For Cat & Dog - Long & Short Fur - Gentle Deshedding Brush - Rubber Tips for Massage - Soft Groomer Mitt - Your Pet Will Love: Amazon.co.uk: Pet Supplies

The Hair sticks to the mit in a huge clump that you peel off and then do with as you please!
Thank you so much that’s great!
A warning to all, do not hoover your trousers whilst wearing them, it can be dangerous!

Reactions: 5
Thread suggestion
Katie Price#43 Her dream was to get a young bod - but now she looks like 'Spongebob'!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.