Katie Price #42 Gone to Istanbul to be sliced and diced, closer to becoming Frankenprice

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Evening Krusties ❀ the last time all the dogs were seen was about 3-4 weeks ago, when she had all 3 in the car with her when they went to do that Steph's crap munch or whatever it's called 🀬 none of them strapped in properly again, the witch.

• Angry
Reactions: 15
She looks worse every day!

Oh yes the vile pair really care about those dogs don't they? That puppy has hardly been seen for weeks. Would love to know who's looking after her horses. Hope they've got the cash upfront.
I think her horse is stabled at Attridge equestrian centre.

Reactions: 10
Hi all,

Just to update regarding my last post. The information from a source was correct and has been verified.

I cant disclose the details as this is now a legal matter but it's a positive step for the individual concerned and many others.

I raised a glass tonight to those with the balls to say enough is enough.

Take care ❀

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 40
Hi all,

Just to update regarding my last post. The information from a source was correct and has been verified.

I cant disclose the details as this is now a legal matter but it's a positive step for the individual concerned and many others.

I raised a glass tonight to those with the balls to say enough is enough.

Take care ❀
Thank you binfest for all your info and helping us fellow krusties keep the faith ❀

• Heart
Reactions: 26
I wonder if wanky is keeping a journal as such?so when the relationship goes tits up 🀣he has lots of tit on her! He seems the type not a Boyson or Andre as such,he looks a bleeping creepy shitbag so wouldnt be surprised.Wow…He is a slitty eyed bleep and couldn’t trust him with bleeping with a shilling in his bleeping pocket..πŸ€”πŸ€”πŸ€”

Reactions: 20
I just had to share this! ... Look at how deranged she looks! can not stand this fake skank! ... also cant wait until " arfaaa jaffa boy " leaves her, we will see a whole new level of crazy from her :oops::oops::pπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
All I can see are those Teef! :)

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I just had to share this! ... Look at how deranged she looks! can not stand this fake skank! ... also cant wait until " arfaaa jaffa boy " leaves her, we will see a whole new level of crazy from her :oops::oops::pπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Is this for real? It looks like a wooden totem pole that was carved into Mr and Mrs I recently saw on a TV programme.

Pull da String

Peeko’s on his travels
He’s left us in the lurch
We were worried sick
He was in the nick
But in fact he was fishing for perch

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Is this for real? It looks like a wooden totem pole that was carved into Mr and Mrs I recently saw on a TV programme.

Pull da String

Peeko’s on his travels
He’s left us in the lurch
We were worried sick
He was in the nick
But in fact he was fishing for perch
My Harry, it is lovely when people worry about you, But like i've always said the Krustie's are a Family, I'm on holiday , But had to pop Back in ,Because Basically can't trust you lot , The thread is probably in a tit state , When I'm back proper ,I'm going to have to hoover, pick up dog ends, put all the wine bottles and beer cans in the recycle bin etc , Great Holiday , You all know me by now , Booze , Rugby, Football . Horses, Not necessary in any order, Watch England tomorrow, But Wednesday going to Funny girls Blackpool, I'll post some pics , Love My Krusties (didn't realise i'd miss you so bleeding much) β™₯

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.