Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Binfest

Hi all,

Just to update regarding my last post. The information from a source was correct and has been verified.

I cant disclose the details as this is now a legal matter but it's a positive step for the individual concerned and many others.

I raised a glass tonight to those with the balls to say enough is enough.

Take care ❤

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 40

BigBlue2018

VIP Member
One of my PR chums has given me Issys contact details. I've reached out to her about this latest threatening action. Fellow Krustys I'll let you know how I get on.

• Heart
Reactions: 33

Annabanana40

Chatty Member
Screenshot_20210620-122230_Samsung Internet.jpg

So, Emily not keen on buggering off abroad for god knows how long and abandoning her kids. Like a normal mother who loves her children!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 30

Cloud Chaser

Eden hasn’t trolled. He is Autistic and has factually written his thoughts. That’s not trolling, that’s honesty. I am autistic and I agree with each factual comment Eden made.

• Heart
Reactions: 30

Ecosse

VIP Member
I've just watched Pete's YouTube footage of Junior's 16th birthday. He comes across as such a lovely young man, who is so polite, loving and respectful. I wonder what goes through Katie's mind if she sees the way J is with his dad and Emily and when he plays so caringly with Millie and Theo? He was so appreciative of all his birthday surprises and the love, care and thought P and E put into it all. Where was Katie? For someone who even puts the contents of her colon on TV, I think the silence towards her from Junior speaks volumes.

And, as we know that Katie reads these threads, how long do we give it before she now posts something about her and Junior?

• Heart
Reactions: 29

Penguin86

VIP Member
New thread! If you go back you will see mine was the most liked I haven't just stolen it.

They've gone to Turkey indefinitely not for surgery
She's ditched her kids even though she's mother of the year

They appear to read here. Hi katie 👋

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 28

Pink Squirrel

VIP Member
A quick welcome to all new members. You are allowed freedom of speech here. If you dislike Skanky & Crawl this is your place to vent. We are not 'trowels' just because we don't worship everything they say or do. We express our dislike. We dig up the lies, of which there are many. We offer facts & truth. We speak highly of the dad's & the stepmum's. They are the one's bringing up the children she has birthed. And they are doing a fine job. Alas, poor Harvey doesn't have this. Of course this is down to his poisonous narcissist of a mother. We also despise any media outfit that gives her a platform for her lies. We try & have a laugh along the way 👍 please feel free to join in 🙂

• Heart

Maggiemaynot

VIP Member
Shes dumb if she takes him to the club
She’s already had him in a club. She took him to a club in Turkey about two years ago. She was off her face and making a right twat of herself singing and shouting out filth about Turkish boys while slagging off Peter Andre’s manhood.
Harvey was up dancing on the bar with crowds of people laughing and filming him while the creature that calls herself a mother was screaming about how you shouldn’t use condoms because sex is better without them.
There Ya go. Mother of the century right there. Poor Harv.

• Angry
  • Wow

Pom Bear

VIP Member
Hi it's Pom 🥰
I'm missing alot of my tattle friends on here so I thought I pop by ❤
Can I pop in please and leave this here..it's Katie with her make up remover lol 🤭

I can't read everyone's post but I pop in and add a few like reactions when I can 💖 oh and add a pic here and there.

@Facehugger Hope your doing well my friend 🥰🤗💖💕😘🐾 xx.

Resizer_16239704955170.jpg

• Heart
  • Haha

Mamfe71

Chatty Member
I watched Jr's YouTube birthday and had to laugh when Pete said we going to stop filming whilst we are eating now, its not something you lot need to see us eating 🤣🤣🤣 slight dig at his skanky ex, who has to film herself trogging like a pig
Peter and Emily have given Junior a red moped for his birthday - KP seems to have not marked the occasion. Perhaps she will transfer her JSA to him upon her return along with a beggy cake and some child appropriate balloons ;)
I

• Haha
Reactions: 27

Penguin86

VIP Member
Reposting my thread suggestion in bold this time

Katie Price #43 Frankenprice has gone under the knife, Carwash is a bully and the hypocrisy is rife

• Heart

Mamfe71

Chatty Member
THe
I think the story may have been deleted on The Mirror because I can't see it anywhere 🤔
scum and daily star are running it in championing Carl is some kind of Hero for inciting online bullying to an autistic person

I have sent complaints to them both for not checking all the facts and not citing that the lad in question is autistic person and knobjockey Carl has continued to harass the lad..

• Angry

Cloud Chaser

Both Katie and Carl are disgusting! Katie ,and Carl, both exhibit the behaviour they “advocate against” quite openly. Katie doesn’t want “Harvey’s Law” she wants Harvey in the limelight so people then troll.
Well Katie look up Harvey Price on Tik Tok just as I have done.

Look at the video views. The SOURCE of EACH of these is YOU!!’

OVER 318 MILLION

YOU have done this to your son! 😡😡

Think about that whilst your 27 st sons beautifully, wholesome, loving heart works hard to keep him alive due to your laziness and ignorance.

Edit: I suspect the Sun has its comments off due to being involved in the Rooney vs Vardy case.

I would love to be like you. I put makeup on everyday.
I wanted to have cosmetic surgery after my children but when I lost my mum to pancreatic cancer it made me realise that risks aren't worth taking for vanity. My mum was 54 when she died and it nearly broke me.
I couldn't do that to my children.

Have some birthday cake I made...I didn't put enough fresh cream in it😉🤣
I’m so sorry to read about your Mum. I’m coming up to the age my mother was when she died and I’m doing everything in my power to make sure I avoid risk so my children don’t have to go through what I did. Bless you ❤

Attachments

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 26

gashers

Chatty Member
In reply to the question what did the titanic twat do before puss face and COVID on the grapevine he was a drug dealer, hence the confusion about their meeting in some reports they had known each other ages in others they met that fateful night in shitty sheesh. I think he probably supplied her well someone had to the amount of sniff she’s had up her hooter over the years. He maybe still does supply she constantly looks off her tits and totally manic, also one of his best mates did I think an 8 stretch for drug offences.
By the way I just love the fact you both read here and I know for a fact you both think we all hate you because we’re well jealous but I’m just going to put you straight on that, no you illiterate micro brained has been and never was we just think you’re a massive pair of nasty cunts 👍

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 26