Katie Price #42 Gone to Istanbul to be sliced and diced, closer to becoming Frankenprice

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s a big sales pitch for her stuff, so I’m assuming things are not selling or hitting targets and it’s interesting that she introduces Jada as her business partner…..last thing I knew Frankenprice, u were bankrupt!!
So much deflection at the minute
All 'her' companies are in Jeyda's name, all the clothes (inc the kids' ranges) and bathbombs By Katie Price, lashes. She also manages KK and Chloe Ferry https://find-and-update.company-inf...cers/0yO6EDhSpPj4C8pIrsGRybvFhpw/appointments
KP Equestrian, which is due to launch in July, has been opened in the neighbours names next to the MM) and of course Priceywoods LTD is in Carl and Daddy Woods's name. The only one still in her name is Jordan Trading LTD, in liquidation, will be sorted out in the Bankruptcy, due to her taking £154K from it.
There are also still charges on her Pricey Media LTD company which haven't yet been satisfied by the looks of it.

• Angry
Reactions: 11
All 'her' companies are in Jeyda's name, all the clothes (inc the kids' ranges) and bathbombs By Katie Price, lashes. She also manages KK and Chloe Ferry https://find-and-update.company-inf...cers/0yO6EDhSpPj4C8pIrsGRybvFhpw/appointments
KP Equestrian, which is due to launch in July, has been opened in the neighbours names next to the MM) and of course Priceywoods LTD is in Carl and Daddy Woods's name. The only one still in her name is Jordan Trading LTD, in liquidation, will be sorted out in the Bankruptcy, due to her taking £154K from it.
There are also still charges on her Pricey Media LTD company which haven't yet been satisfied by the looks of it.
So not being fick what does that mean?Will she get done?🤞

Reactions: 8
Wonder if this was what Ryan meant in that picture a while back when he said see you in a few weeks to skank
Is he flying over to see the smelly old tart in her sick bed and take over the pap shots?
He put on his stories the other day that he had a flight booked, but the travel time was 6hrs 45 which is Dubai to UK flight time (Turkey is only 4hrs something) so maybe he will be in the UK long enough to see her, IF she ever returns (oh of course after quarantining)

Wonder if this was what Ryan meant in that picture a while back when he said see you in a few weeks to skank
Is he flying over to see the smelly old tart in her sick bed and take over the pap shots?
:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: thats a FAKE hermes carrier bag ffs..come on this is getting beyond a joke all this fakeness lmfao

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Katie Price #43 Frankenprice has gone under the knife, Carwash is a bully and the hypocrisy is rife

Reactions: 21
Thank u DC16, just had a nosy now. Noticed her brother was a director of Jordan Trading but resigned.

Was it Jordan Trading they were talking about when something was said about her being reported further as a bad director or something? Cannot remember the details.

Reactions: 9
It’s just a ‘behind the scenes’ of her bath bomb / clothing stuff with JYY or whatever she’s called. Basically some people commented on the plastic waste and that Primark is better 😂😂
It’s just a ‘behind the scenes’ of her bath bomb / clothing stuff with JYY or whatever she’s called. Basically some people commented on the plastic waste and that Primark is better 😂😂
I tried to watch it but got my ears blasted off by her droning, shouting voice. She’s unbelievably loud. Looked at the comments instead…. Very amusing

He put on his stories the other day that he had a flight booked, but the travel time was 6hrs 45 which is Dubai to UK flight time (Turkey is only 4hrs something) so maybe he will be in the UK long enough to see her, IF she ever returns (oh of course after quarantining)
Oh..I didn't see that one.
Great the 3 of them with the Turkey teef and filters to look forward to (maybe) 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Thank u DC16, just had a nosy now. Noticed her brother was a director of Jordan Trading but resigned.

Was it Jordan Trading they were talking about when something was said about her being reported further as a bad director or something? Cannot remember the details.
Yes, he had to resign, if he had been associated with the company and she was making these withdrawals, he would of ended up banned as a director too. It could well of been JT, think she was reported to BEIS for her conduct as a director.

Oh..I didn't see that one.
Great the 3 of them with the Turkey teef and filters to look forward to (maybe) 🙄
Sorry 7hours 45, (must be the BST) 🤪

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Completely accurate Detective ;)

It’s a big sales pitch for her stuff, so I’m assuming things are not selling or hitting targets and it’s interesting that she introduces Jada as her business partner…..last thing I knew Frankenprice, u were bankrupt!!
Jayda is not her business partner as Katie is not allowed to run a business she is just the person who lets people use her name to run companies when they are not allowed last count Jayda was a director of 13 companies for so called stars (Kerry katona Chloe Ferry and Katie Price)last time i checked companies house records 7 had been closed down and 6 were still active 3 of then were for Katie prices range and had been opened after she was declared bankrupt with Jayda as solo director

• Angry
A partnership is completely different than a directorship. You have to have a lot of liability insurance in place - think solicitors. If your partner is fraudulent it is you who will suffer too.

So not being fick what does that mean?Will she get done?🤞
She is being :) that's why she can't be a Director of any company for 'x' years. She can, however, be a Partner if anyone would be crazy enough to partner with her.

Katie posting crap again.

View attachment 627668
Are those supposed to be her stupid legs?

Yes, he had to resign, if he had been associated with the company and she was making these withdrawals, he would of ended up banned as a director too. It could well of been JT, think she was reported to BEIS for her conduct as a director.

Sorry 7hours 45, (must be the BST) 🤪
He's excited to go to a Red country - how thick is this moron?

Last edited:
  • Angry
A partnership is completely different than a directorship. You have to have a lot of liability insurance in place - think solicitors. If your partner is fraudulent it is you who will suffer too.

She is being :) that's why she can't be a Director of any company for 'x' years. She can, however, be a Partner if anyone would be crazy enough to partner with her.

Are those supposed to be her stupid legs?

He's excited to go to a Red country - how thick is this moron?
had lipo on her legs then 🙄

• Sick

as a bankrupt you are prohibited from managing forming or PROMOTING a limited company without the courts permission so i do not know why Katie is getting away with promoting these companies run by Jayda because i am pretty sure these companies are limited(no one would set up a company without it being limited for Katie because when it goes bust they would personally be responsible for the debts if it was not a limited company)

• Angry
Reactions: 10
Doris getting a quick trim at Seref Duran in Gokturk Merkez, getting as bad as her 🙄

Had haircut but had to pass on getting the hair in his ears burned off ..... couldn't risk the sawdust between his ears bursting into flames

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.