Katie Price #42 Gone to Istanbul to be sliced and diced, closer to becoming Frankenprice

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
For the second year in a row, I was the keynote speaker at a plastic surgery convention...
"I see a lot of new faces here today."

I'm pretty sure they won't invite me back next year.

A new plastic surgery for missing eye lids has been invented.
It used circumcised men’s forskin to rebuilt the eye lids.
Unfortunately early results are disappointing, everyone has ended up cock eyed.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
The source needs to get intouch with The Daily Mail.... it sounds like Katie may not know all about loverboy CW.

Watch this dr..he is fab
Lysine helps it is a fab lipbalm too. The pnly one that works for full on lip dryness.. Holland and barratt use to sell it too

Yes they are a bummer cold sores.
They also hate makeup..☹

Stay well and use You Tube Dr.Berg as a guide for any illness etc... type in ypur issue and a video always comes up 🤗🤗🤗
Thanks for your help much appreciated,

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Plastic surgery . . .
A sexually active middle aged woman informed her plastic surgeon that she wanted her vaginal lips reduced in size because over the years, they had become loose and floppy.

Out of embarrassment, she insisted that the surgery be kept secret and, of course, the surgeon agreed.

Awakening from the anesthesia, she found 3 roses carefully placed beside her on the bed.

Outraged, she immediately called in the surgeon.

"I thought I specifically asked you not to tell anyone about my operation!"

The surgeon told her he had carried out her wish for confidentiality and that the first rose was from him. "I felt so sad for you, because you went through this all by yourself."

"The second rose is from my nurse. She assisted me in the surgery and understood perfectly, as she had the same procedure done some time ago."

"And what about the third rose?" she asked.

"Oh, that's from a man in the burn unit - he wanted to thank you for his new ears.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
It’s all very well getting all the fat and shite sucked out but …… when it returns it’s even harder to lose it’s one very lazy way to lose weight, at this rate she will soon be the size of a rhinoceros ( I didn’t say elephant 🐘 cause I like them ❤)

• Haha
You missed this DC16!!

Yep, in the papers already.
Those pics were taken during their first short trip to Portugal. The Scum have finally lost all credibility.

She caught up with Daniella then ;)

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Those pics were taken during their first short trip to Portugal. The Scum have finally lost all credibility.
The entire article is worthless, based on one gram post, bleeping useless wankers, the sun is no better.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I see she is in full on deflection mode today. 🤔🤔🤔
Deflection or reflection? As others have said being a good mum is not about taking photos of you with child kissing them, it’s always being there for them through thick and thin, they are more important than your own life. I cannot understand why all this surgery is more important than her children.

Changing tack, my boy is moulting like Billy O, fur everywhere, any tips for removing/reducing cat fur please? Thank you

Reactions: 12
Deflection or reflection? As others have said being a good mum is not about taking photos of you with child kissing them, it’s always being there for them through thick and thin, they are more important than your own life. I cannot understand why all this surgery is more important than her children.

Changing tack, my boy is moulting like Billy O, fur everywhere, any tips for removing/reducing cat fur please? Thank you
Shave ya pussy! There is a cat lovers thread - ask them...

• Haha
Reactions: 9

I use a furminator for my long haired cat. It's actually the dogs but works well on the cat 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10

She caught up with Daniella then ;)
She had full body lipo
and calls herself a Trooper? WTF
tropper definition below:
Screenshot_20210622-133743_Samsung Internet.jpg

Swears like a trooper YEAH 👌

Dont you find it so absurd that she has judt come out in compression bandages op all over and she thinks yeah THIS TIME my surgerys going to work...😕

More Breaking news, Man gets Tattoo!

OH BTW, The comments are switched off.
Oh gosh in Turkey. A whole arm. Why not wait till you come home. Do your research instead walk in to a random.. Must be another freebie 🙄
AND another chance for Carl to make his own headline & keep raising his own profile.

• Haha
She had full body lipo
tropper definition below:View attachment 629066

Dont you find it so absurd that she has judt come out in compression bandages op all over and she thinks yeah THIS TIME my surgerys going to work...😕

Oh gosh in Turkey. A whole arm. Why not wait till you come home. Do your research instead walk in to a random.. Must be another freebie 🙄
AND another chance for Carl to make his own headline & keep raising his own profile.
Dumb as my garden gnome.

She had full body lipo

If she had her implants removed she could probably tie her breasts together and pretend she was wearing a sweater over her shoulders... yuck.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
She had full body lipo

She's a bloody disgrace calling herself a trooper. It's insulting to every single person who has to go through dangerous life saving surgery. People not knowing if they'll see loved ones again.

Every surgery that witch has had is by choice. Stupidly thinking it'll make her look better. Each one makes her look worse. And still she carries on, with no thought for her dying mother & her children who are apparently 'her world' 🤢😡.
All she cares about is herself & her latest shag. Getting evermore desperate & she knows it. We know it. And that will be eating her right up.

She had full body lipo

She'll not like that he's got his own headline AGAIN 😂

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.