Katie Price #42 Gone to Istanbul to be sliced and diced, closer to becoming Frankenprice

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
as a bankrupt you are prohibited from managing forming or PROMOTING a limited company without the courts permission so i do not know why Katie is getting away with promoting these companies run by Jayda because i am pretty sure these companies are limited(no one would set up a company without it being limited for Katie because when it goes bust they would personally be responsible for the debts if it was not a limited company)
So why is nobody legally doing anything to prevent it? You rightly say she is promoting JY companies and also the Harvey Price stuff.

Reactions: 10
We could make a bliddy book from all the pics and info on here - especially @Pom Bear 's contributions!
πŸ₯°πŸ₯°β€πŸ’–πŸ’•πŸ€—πŸ˜˜ xx.

Pic made as promised of Katie's gypsy wedding...I did make two but first one weren't as good, I might put that one on later.

Time to catch up πŸ₯° xx.

Resizer_16242387404050.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
@pom-bear

Awwwww love the bikey pic it’s fabulous.🀣🀣🀣🀣 πŸ₯°πŸ₯°πŸ₯°πŸ₯°πŸ₯°πŸ₯°

Who is looking after the dogs? Bastards saying they don’t know when they will be back.🀬
Thank you πŸ’•πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ˜˜ xx

🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣wonderful Pms.Typical of old bikey Price.

Looooool πŸ˜„ xx

My first pic πŸ₯°πŸ€—πŸ˜˜ xx
It didn't come out too good lol to pixelated but I thought I'd add it now instead of later 😘

image.jpg

Omg - that bliddy tiara - hideous! Thank you :love: πŸ€—
[/QUOTE

πŸ˜„πŸ’•πŸ€—πŸ˜˜ xx Looool You're welcome πŸ’–πŸ˜˜

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
So why is nobody legally doing anything to prevent it? You rightly say she is promoting JY companies and also the Harvey Price stuff.
I will get this looked into, I can’t remember if it has been highlighted, but will check πŸ™

Reactions: 12
Hi you clever tattle folk can any of you tell me had puss face had Harvey before or after she lived at the playboy mansion for 6 weeks

• Wow
Reactions: 7
I had a look at who is behind JYY.

Interesting, the woman is Jeyda Yeter Yilmaz.

She is behind a LOT of companies. Also in deep with Chloe Ferry AND Kerry Katona:

KERRY'S BOUTIQUE LTD, Director (RETAIL ECOMMERCE) in JEYDA LONDON LIMITED, Director (DIRECTOR) in KATIE KP LIMITED, Director (DIRECTOR) in PRIN BUN LIMITED, Director (DIRECTOR) in KP MERCH LIMITED and Director (MARKETING DIRECTOR) in CHLOE FERRY COSMETICS LIMITED. She has been a Director (COMPANY DIRECTOR) of KERRY'S BOUTIQUE LTD for 9 months, Director (RETAIL ECOMMERCE) of JEYDA LONDON LIMITED for 7 years, Director (DIRECTOR) of KATIE KP LIMITED for 4 months, Director (DIRECTOR) of PRIN BUN LIMITED for 29 months, Director (DIRECTOR) of KP MERCH LIMITED for 19 months, Director (MARKETING DIRECTOR) of CHLOE FERRY COSMETICS LIMITED for 3 years.
Costs peanuts to set-up a company and can be done in minutes. I think all this should be tightened up. Look at the GC; one of her clothing companies went under owing Β£75K plus but she has been able to open another. I think any old debts should be transferred to any new enterprises unless there is a special judgement like your fellow director ran off with the funds, etc.

Hi you clever tattle folk can any of you tell me had puss face had Harvey before or after she lived at the playboy mansion for 6 weeks
Ooh! Google is your friend ha ha. She was on the cover September 2002... Harvey was born May 2002 - what a bad mother. What a surprise NOT. Greedy old duck bucket.

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
After he was born she went there in August 2002 .. enabler Amy looked after him so Harvey was only a few months old

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 13
Sadly I know this.

2002 I'm sure, the year Harvey was born. Not sure if she went before or after she had him. Suspect after as she didn't look pregnant. Probably dumped him on Amy.

Reactions: 10
Sadly I know this.

2002 I'm sure, the year Harvey was born. Not sure if she went before or after she had him. Suspect after as she didn't look pregnant. Probably dumped him on Amy.
Pissed as tit whilst preggie,no wonder poot lad has problems.πŸ™

Reactions: 14
Is he trying to cover up KPs face tattoo? πŸ€”πŸ€£
Is this his latest tribute to her after her latest face tuck 🀣🀣 looks like he's still got the dodgy one of her still ...

Screenshot_20210621-173507.png

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Costs peanuts to set-up a company and can be done in minutes. I think all this should be tightened up. Look at the GC; one of her clothing companies went under owing Β£75K plus but she has been able to open another. I think any old debts should be transferred to any new enterprises unless there is a special judgement like your fellow director ran off with the funds, etc.

Ooh! Google is your friend ha ha. She was on the cover September 2002... Harvey was born May 2002 - what a bad mother. What a surprise NOT. Greedy old duck bucket.
i thought as much lying skanky cum bucket so much for the I’ve brought Harvey up single handed never left his side blah blah blah

Reactions: 9
His tribute to her after her latest face tuck 🀣🀣 looks like he's still got the dodgy one if her still

View attachment 627807
Tomorrow a facial and a manicure for him? He's so pathetic. Go out and look at some of the sites of a very historical city you brain dead cretin. Ooh tomorrow maybe something to do with 'rock' - we've had scissors and paper so far... perhaps he could get his rocks off in a surgical way ;)

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.