Katie Price #41 "can anyone local do me a weave"? Skanky's begging makes us heave

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can just see it now when skanky is back
EXCLUSIVE Katie Price has to break quarantine and rushed to hospital with life threatening infections
Why cause the dirty witch doesn't clean her wounds or wash herself and i cant see pussy bollocks Wanky doing it for her
They can leave the rancid witch to rot in her hotel room 😡. She needn't be rushed to the hospital for our NHS to treat her. Potentially risking others lives 😡

• Angry
Reactions: 13
They can leave the rancid witch to rot in her hotel room 😡. She needn't be rushed to the hospital for our NHS to treat her. Potentially risking others lives 😡
She will say it's being done privately, like her 'smashed to smithereens' feet

• Angry
Reactions: 7
What if Harvey is suddenly rushed to hospital again? What if her dying mother is rushed to hospital & dies? And she's off pretending to be Stacey Dooley....more like Skanky Doolittle 🙄

• Angry
Reactions: 12
Does anyone know if she has congratulated princess on her music scholarship?
Could someone explain the 'scholarship' to me please. She is 13, at a fee-paying school. Doesn't make sense to me. I've never seen her playing any instruments either.

Reactions: 14
Could someone explain the 'scholarship' to me please. She is 13, at a fee-paying school. Doesn't make sense to me. I've never seen her playing any instruments either.
Liar,I’ve seen some weird scholarships lately,not sure they are good for further education re University,although even there weirdy scholarships..I thought if it was Musical thingy it’s usually classical isn’t it etc?Hmm things have changed since my day I know most of subjects I haven’t heard about,why don’t they say it ‘show bus’ scholarship.

Reactions: 8
Liar,I’ve seen some weird scholarships lately,not sure they are good for further education re University,although even there weirdy scholarships..I thought if it was Musical thingy it’s usually classical isn’t it etc?Hmm things have changed since my day I know most of subjects I haven’t heard about,why don’t they say it ‘show bus’ scholarship.
But she's 13 and not going anywhere until after her GCSE's/O Levels. Warbling a bit on Tik Tok doesn't make you a good singer. I think she has won a prize or something that's all...

• Heart
Reactions: 11
But she's 13 and not going anywhere until after her GCSE's/O Levels. Warbling a bit on Tik Tok doesn't make you a good singer. I think she has won a prize or something that's all...
Or for a ‘recorder recital’ which was popular when I was a kid.👀

• Haha
Reactions: 10
#echo fanny frankenprice and her hobbit cocked wanker can they get any skankier

• Haha
Does anyone know what her package of surgeries are?
Also isnt it illegal to book in a package I thought they called time on that, at least in the UK.

Also she wants a baby and her body must be dilluted with chemicals. I hope she gives it a break from baby talk.

No surgeon would do this op and no she is going to try for a baby soon after.
Its not advisable and really it should be the other way around..baby first...surgery later.

Lets face it she has a new nephew now. Thats special in itself.

Reactions: 8
Also isnt it illegal to book in a package I thought they called time on that, at least in the UK.

Also she wants a baby and her body must be dilluted with chemicals. I hope she gives it a break from baby talk.

Its not advisable and really it should be the other way around..baby first...surgery later.

Oh come on she can’t give a fuckd about that,nephew?she don’t even care for her own kids,she is a bleeping evil bleep end of.

• Heart
Reactions: 11

She's in Turkey - she'll have what she wants and hang the risk! Turkey is not part of the EU and is certainly not subject to any of the normal conventions here.

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Ere we can only hope on way home the bog may have installed a button so after she presses the button after a 💩she is flushed all the way through in the bleeping ocean..awwww 🙏Karma.🤣

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.