Katie Price #41 "can anyone local do me a weave"? Skanky's begging makes us heave

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone else gearing up for the next 'exclusive'? I've thought of 1 she hasn't used before......."Katie Price dies on operating table before being miraculously bought back by a team of 67 surgeons". She can really have a field day with that. Mental health, body dysmorphia, addicted to surgery, PTSD, chronic pain, facing death, blah blah blah

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
if the filming her rep mentioned is solely for her channel on You Tube and therefore self promotion then surely that is not for business in the truest sense of the word. Everyone and his dog have a you tube channel so if Percy the plumber wants to fly to Turkey to film him fixing the plumbing after Skankys liposuction to clear the fat berg or the "deposit" if she had colonic irrigation out there under her rules that's valid . She'll need sid the surgeon to redo her nose after the continuous "Pinocchio " fables

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Anyone else gearing up for the next 'exclusive'? I've thought of 1 she hasn't used before......."Katie Price dies on operating table before being miraculously bought back by a team of 67 surgeons". She can really have a field day with that. Mental health, body dysmorphia, addicted to surgery, PTSD, chronic pain, facing death, blah blah blah
Pink don't go giving her ideas - you know she's watching us

if the filming her rep mentioned is solely for her channel on You Tube and therefore self promotion then surely that is not for business in the truest sense of the word. Everyone and his dog have a you tube channel so if Percy the plumber wants to fly to Turkey to film him fixing the plumbing after Skankys liposuction to clear the fat berg or the "deposit" if she had colonic irrigation out there under her rules that's valid . She'll need sid the surgeon to redo her nose after the continuous "Pinocchio " fables
Wonder how Doris feels knowing his Mum looks younger and prettier than his 'The One!'

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12

Another snoozefest non story 😴. The same old tit we've been reading for 2 days just re-hashed. Her 'rep' needs to shut the duck up aswell.
It's not essential travel. It's not work. Please do not try & compare her to Stacey Dooley. She's not even close. Everything she says is a bleeping lie. Nobody gives a duck about her surgery. Nobody wants to see her surgery. She stuff her pus filled plastic gob with shite & has put weight on. She's too bleeping lazy to diet. The end!

Wonder how Doris feels knowing his Mum looks younger and prettier than his 'The One!'
Maybe I should write the story now & submit it to The Scum before an unknown source (her) does? 🤣😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 18

Another snoozefest non story 😴. The same old tit we've been reading for 2 days just re-hashed. Her 'rep' needs to shut the duck up aswell.
It's not essential travel. It's not work. Please do not try & compare her to Stacey Dooley. She's not even close. Everything she says is a bleeping lie. Nobody gives a duck about her surgery. Nobody wants to see her surgery. She stuff her pus filled plastic gob with shite & has put weight on. She's too bleeping lazy to diet. The end!

Maybe I should write the story now & submit it to The Scum before an unknown source (her) does? 🤣😂
Her truth only but of what? How many people actually have fully body lipo? Mainly people who are informed, don't choose cheap or freebie surgery and have the luxury of choosing the best. Her truth is as you say - laziness nothing more nothing less. I abhor her - she is dirty and disgusting.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
And what's bollocks she posted about her doing a deplop drop tonight? Stupid bleep should've just put that a desperate minion will be deplopping later 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 8

Wonder how his poor mum feels. I’d be devastated if he was my son. Completely disowned.
We never see anything of the parents on his side do we. Funny that. I’ll bet his dad sold that house that he lives in because of the relationship. Imagine being 32 years old and still being supported by mum and dad, then moving your old slapper girlfriend into the house with you. If I was his parents I’d have whipped the rug from under his feet so fast!

Reactions: 13
I for the life of me cannot understand why they have gone to Turkey🤷‍♀️I suspect it’s because no surgeon here will touch her, if she ends up with infections following this then serves her right and him all for vanity nothing else. If she followed a proper healthy varied diet she would lose that weight being unable to run or exercise is not an excuse for being over weight I’m sick of her bleating on time and time again she is called out for her lies and she still comes back with more crap 🤬🤬🤬😡😡😡😡🤢

• Angry
Reactions: 18
Her truth only but of what? How many people actually have fully body lipo? Mainly people who are informed, don't choose cheap or freebie surgery and have the luxury of choosing the best. Her truth is as you say - laziness nothing more nothing less. I abhor her - she is dirty and disgusting.
Please correct me if I'm wrong but didn't mangled knackers say he would leave the stanky skank if she had any more cosmetic surgery 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Wonder how his poor mum feels. I’d be devastated if he was my son. Completely disowned.
We never see anything of the parents on his side do we. Funny that. I’ll bet his dad sold that house that he lives in because of the relationship. Imagine being 32 years old and still being supported by mum and dad, then moving your old slapper girlfriend into the house with you. If I was his parents I’d have whipped the rug from under his feet so fast!
Do you remember what Kieran's parents looked like or Kris's? I know his dad had a sausage business and his mum went to NY with them on their make or break trip. You just don't see them as they either really dislike her and actively avoid or she isolates her blokes from their influences. It has always been strange.

Reactions: 10
I know, it's just bollocks 🤷. Like you say, the truth of what? Literally NOBODY gives a duck about full body lipo surgery or her. Literally nobody will ever have that surgery. Everyone else exercises & eats healthily to lose weight.
FFS people are dealing with so much right now & have done for the last year...death, unable to attend funeral's, unable to see loved ones, cancelled weddings, giving birth alone, carer's managing without any respite, losing jobs, businesses closing, using foodbanks, facing NECESSARY surgery alone, genuinely living with chronic pain, I could go on & on & on.
She is absolutely nothing. In fact she's less than nothing. She stinks of desperation. She's lost everything. And when you've lost everything you have nothing left to lose. She's getting worse at an alarming rate.
I feel desperately sorry for her children & her mother. And I think very little of her mother as she has clearly enabled the Skanky woman.

• Heart
Reactions: 17

What decent hospital or clinic would allow a random photographer into a sterile operating theatre to film?📷

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
I know, it's just bollocks 🤷. Like you say, the truth of what? Literally NOBODY gives a duck about full body lipo surgery or her. Literally nobody will ever have that surgery. Everyone else exercises & eats healthily to lose weight.
FFS people are dealing with so much right now & have done for the last year...death, unable to attend funeral's, unable to see loved ones, cancelled weddings, giving birth alone, carer's managing without any respite, losing jobs, businesses closing, using foodbanks, facing NECESSARY surgery alone, genuinely living with chronic pain, I could go on & on & on.
She is absolutely nothing. In fact she's less than nothing. She stinks of desperation. She's lost everything. And when you've lost everything you have nothing left to lose. She's getting worse at an alarming rate.
I feel desperately sorry for her children & her mother. And I think very little of her mother as she has clearly enabled the Skanky woman.
Her mother hasn't been able to control her since she had her first implants. I remember when her/Crawl and kids flew out to Turkey and they called her mum from a pub. Her mum said 'you look like a duck, quack, quack' and Katy was just so dismissive. She respects no-one and never has.

What decent hospital or clinic would allow a random photographer into a sterile operating theatre to film?📷
You've answered your own question.

• Haha
Has KP ever mentioned her grandparents on her mother's side or any aunts or uncles?👪

Reactions: 7
Has KP ever mentioned her grandparents on her mother's side or any aunts or uncles?👪
I think her mother is an only child. Her dad is a bikey so probably about 12 aunts and uncles she never mentions and no idea about grandparents - never seen/never heard of that I can remember.

Reactions: 7
I read that as i ADORE her at first and was thinking wtf

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Her mum said she gets the surgery free, that's why she keeps having it all done. One recentish round of surgery, she met the surgeon just before the op! Said oh you don't speak English. Wtaf, any sane person would want to explain exactly what result they wanted. They operated, including her eye lift, with her fake eyelashes still on. It's a miracle she hasn't lost her face to infection, and I guarantee she'll die under anaesthetic or have a stroke.
Hoping she looks worse after this latest visit to the chop shop, and hopefully she can't afford the hotel quarantine.

• Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.