Katie Price #41 "can anyone local do me a weave"? Skanky's begging makes us heave

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's in Turkey - she'll have what she wants and hang the risk! Turkey is not part of the EU and is certainly not subject to any of the normal conventions here.
Turkey is part of the EU but I don’t think they are sterile and particular re hygiene as in the uk bur she won’t care she had infections last time so can’t see her doing any better this time. I recently had an op and you have to wash in hospital antibacterial scrub 3 days before after the op for up to 14 days can’t see her or him doing that 😡

Reactions: 10
Reading the Mirror article it’s rather far fetched. Her rep says she needs to lose the weight as it’s putting immense strain on her feet and affecting her walking. This is true if you are morbidly obese but you would hardly say Katie is morbidly obese plus how come she’s not wearing orthopaedic shoes?

I’m no expert the full lipo job, doesn’t seem possible. You can’t get rid of all the body fat, you need certain fats to protect vital organs and I assume you don’t just point and suck like a hoover?
None of it makes sense.
Peeko please can we have a poem or one of your mini essays?

Reactions: 10
Turkey is part of the EU but I don’t think they are sterile and particular re hygiene as in the uk bur she won’t care she had infections last time so can’t see her doing any better this time. I recently had an op and you have to wash in hospital antibacterial scrub 3 days before after the op for up to 14 days can’t see her or him doing that 😡
They are NOT members of the European Union. The list of members is on Wiki and other articles they are simply a country in Europe.

Reactions: 6
They are NOT members of the European Union. The list of members is on Wiki and other articles they are simply a country in Europe.
I stand corrected says they applied accepted in 2004but not admitted I should have read it all. Sorry 🥰

• Heart
Reactions: 4
£200 what did the creature expect back? Pathetic.
Omfg. Don’t tell me someone fell for that? You deserve to loose your money. You’re as thick as she is.
do you actually think she gives a tit about you? Nope!!!

what’s that saying “a fool and their money are easily parted”

Reactions: 11
I have just been reading about full body lipo oh dear she could end up worse off🤣uneven skin ripple effect, when you put weight on again you end up with uneven fat and it could be worse than before seems like this is going to be ongoing 🤢🤢

Omfg. Don’t tell me someone fell for that? You deserve to loose your money. You’re as thick as she is.
do you actually think she gives a tit about you? Nope!!!

what’s that saying “a fool and their money are easily parted”
There are some pillocks in this world. 🤷‍♀️

• Sick
Reactions: 11
I remember her having lipo many years ago, before Im a Celebrity. Said at the time she regretted it and would never have it done again. You could see the grooves the device left in her thighs, there was no excess fat, just completely devoid of decent muscle so it looked flabby when unflexed.

• Sick
Reactions: 8
I stand corrected says they applied accepted in 2004but not admitted I should have read it all. Sorry 🥰
Thank god for that - I thought there was gonna be a fight

I have just been reading about full body lipo oh dear she could end up worse off🤣uneven skin ripple effect, when you put weight on again you end up with uneven fat and it could be worse than before seems like this is going to be ongoing 🤢🤢

There are some pillocks in this world. 🤷‍♀️
Shhh🤫 Hammy, let her go ahead and do it, could do with a laugh. Maybe she will stop appearing on the telly and just hide behind the filters - or sofa!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.