Katie Price #41 "can anyone local do me a weave"? Skanky's begging makes us heave

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What county does the lip filler woman live, (Ellie)
I want to report her to the police as every day she is driving and videoing herself and posting it, even advertising for models whilst driving. 🤷‍♀️
Well her cosmetics business is in essex so im guessing she lives in essex

Reactions: 10
Who the duck put that weave in??? Holy crap it’s not even the right colour for her hair, FrankenPatSharpe! 🤣🤣🤣🤣
I can't believe what I'm seeing! Frankenprice brushing her own hair...Now learn to wash it, you filthy cow!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
What county does the lip filler woman live, (Ellie)
I want to report her to the police as every day she is driving and videoing herself and posting it, even advertising for models whilst driving. 🤷‍♀️
Probably another from her Essix clique

She might look slimmer in the body but what about her fat face?
Fat mis-shapen face with eyebrows up near her hairline, big scabby lines all around her ears and big suction cup lips. Bewtiful :)

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Does anyone think they may have secretly gone away to have IVF?
The success rate in someone of frankenprice age is 22% that’s on the turkey ivf website so I think she really is grasping at straws in respect of successful pregnancies given her age

Reactions: 8
Yes I’m sure it’s Essex.

Not her hair tho, it’s what some last minute hairdresser attached to her. Badly.
Yes I’m sure it’s Essex.

Not her hair tho, it’s what some last minute hairdresser attached to her. Badly.
Yeah, I think you’re right, just looked and her kid goes to stapledord abbots school

Reactions: 5
What are the rules on selling fake designer bags 🤔
so thats the real reason she gone to Turkey to stock up on fake bags to sell online (2 for 10 euro last Sept and must say they were not bad fakes)

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Just to clear up some of the queries on scholarships, the method of award and monetary value of it can vary tremendously from school to school but from personal knowledge they generally fall into the following areas for independent schools (fee paying).

Full scholarship - all main school fees paid and entry is open to prospective and sometimes current pupils. Ability to pay is not usually questioned but there will be a rigorous application process consisting of interview(s), presentations of a particular skill (drama/music/art) as well as sitting several examination papers.

All Rounder/General scholarships - a reduction of school fees (usually 10-20%) for the duration of the stay at the school. Open to current and prospective students and application criteria as above. The student will be expected to have not only a certain academic achievement but have high competency in other skill(s)

Subject specific scholarships - a reduction in fees as above and similar application process but student will be expected to excel in a particular area or subject e.g. maths/music/art/drama/sports with less emphasis on high academic achievements.

Whatever the scholarship award, successful students will be expected to contribute regularly and positively in the area of their Scholarship and to represent the School at every opportunity. They may be asked to take on roles of responsibility within their field if applicable and help their peers and support the staff. The number of scholarships available each each year will vary hugely from school to school and year to year.

From the media report on Princess, it reads as though she has earned one of the music scholarships available at her existing school and so will probably be eligible for reduction in school fees providing she works hard and contributes positively in the music field at school. From memory I think Junior had a drama scholarship at her age.

Will Skanky care, course not as she's not paying the fees anyway.

Katie Price moans about Princess and Junior's private school not supplying them with pens - Mirror Online

"The surgically-enhanced star then added that she does not want her children to be the same as others.
Katie continued: "What if you want to be individual? I don’t want you and Junior to be clones." But it's OK Princess, you can be just like Mummy!

Reactions: 7
Apparently celebrating their one year anniversary with a video she asked someone else to make. 🙄

Oh she must of wrote live instead of love (until someone pointed it out)
Pass me the bucket 🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮

I’ll bet my mortgage that they don’t hit year 2.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Totally illegal. Report!!!! That can be reported to the police too.

And if that’s fake then we all know the rest of her designer gear will be!
all the stuff both of them wear is fake so not much of a surprise here..

Reactions: 9
I know you shouldn't wish people ill but it's the only way she's going to learn

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.