Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Penguin86

VIP Member
Thread suggestion:

Katie Price #42 "Gone to Istanbul to be sliced and diced, closer to becoming Frankenprice"

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40

Penguin86

VIP Member
Recap:
The biggest troll ever is giving a lecture about trolling Harvey
They are fucking off to a red zone for more plastic surgery
Skanky is releasing a book called Harvey and me about how amazing she is at being a mother

Heres my fave @Pom Bear pic from past thread
Resizer_16232597346920.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31

Pom Bear

VIP Member
I'm having some time off the Katie thread for abit..she's winding me up too much again, a third hoilday, mucky mansion getting done up for free, no compuance.
She changes her wigs nearly weekly or more, can't look after her kids but classed as a good mother.
Had enough.
I want to see her in prison or lose everything and her creditors get everything back what's owed.

I be back soon. Love Pom 💖❤🥰🤗😘🐾 xx

• Heart
Reactions: 29

Pom Bear

VIP Member
Morning Krusties,just catching up…..bloody the cauldron will need emptying on MM…will have to call in pissbboilers removals.
Hmmmm wonder if there are number 2’s amongst the piss.🤔🤣

I've just saw the piss boilers removal van pass in my street..I've took a photo 😀

Loooool 😄 xx.

Resizer_16234986226810.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28

Rita Chevrolet

VIP Member
"I think she needs a trip to The Priory for surgical addiction".

Frankenprice is a regular at the Priory (allegedly) so presumably they are aware that she is utterly bonkers;

Her treatment sems to consist of turning up to be photographed beside their signboard by the front gates then it goes home to do this 'treatment' as a correspondence course. :unsure: They of course are bound by law to not divulge anything about it's "treatments" and seemingly they will not shoot it down in flames by saying "It's not one of ours mate!" either, so Frankenprice just carries on lying through it's Turkey Teef about how she's not a raving barmpot any more. (Actions speak louder than words though)

BTW both my parents died last year and I was unable to come over for either of their funerals, yet Frankenprice and Doris Carloff can flit off to Turkey so she can have her hideous visage reorganised again? How fair is that ? :(

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 27

Monsieur Crumble

It's a bad, bad obsession. She needs to stop with all the surgery now fgs, never happy!
I cannot get my head around all this cosmetic enhancement in the name of vanity 🤷🏻‍♀️ twat's like Klattie flatus lipus fatus spend thousands of pounds and risk their lives just to end up looking ten times worse! I know there are genuine cases where there is a need due to medical issues but all these needless aesthetic procedures are a joke 🙄 I was never blessed in the top bollock department but I would never have undergone surgery to make them bigger, my ex did offer one year to buy me bigger boobs for Christmas and my answer to him was " if you get a penis enlargement I'll think about it" 😉🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 26

BigBlue2018

VIP Member
Not sure to be honest. Just feeling really angry at the moment! ❤❤❤
I spoke to my better half and long suffering son last night, even consulted Dudley (dog) and Leopard Gecko Smaug and the resounding response was no don't speak to the press, you'll just lower yourself to their level.

Joe, logical and smart one in the family said "You've fired a shot across his bow. If he does read this forum, which he clearly does, he and his management knows what you and the police have on his threat, plus multiple witnesses to said threat. Leave it, you're better than this and if he's thick enough to retort just open the complaint with the police again. There's more important things going on in the world than this moron (my word, he used stronger Anglo Saxon)".

Wise worlds on a young mans shoulders!

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 25

Lucid30

VIP Member
I reckon when frankenprice is on the operating table and the butcher is just about to make the first incision, Cole will hand him a picture of Jodie marsh and say make her look like this 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 24

Squirrelina

VIP Member
Yup, I'm in agreement with you. I fail to see how she qualifies in any way to travel to a red country. If she is able to just blatantly ignore the rules & go anyway, I sincerely hope she faces very seriously punishment upon her return. This isn't some stupid game for attention. This is a very serious health issue. This is about protecting our country & it's citizens. BUT as she gives no fucks for her own children or dying mother, why would she give a fuck about the general public 🤷😡
Pass the cauldron please @Dollylovesshoes 😘
I have a feeling she may not actually be intending to go to Turkey for some more plasticisation. I think she’s trying to highlight her ‘body dysmorphia’ as a condition, so as to play the MH card ahead of her next bankruptcy case.

• Angry

TheSlayer

Chatty Member
Full disclosure

Many moons ago I was at an event In Finsbury Park.

PA was a headliner. Madam rocked up with him.

Pink get up, and “look at me”

Crowed roared for him and the mere mention of her got boos

The biggest draw that day? Bloody The Wurzels. They were legend 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Wow

BigBlue2018

VIP Member
Blue I really hope I didn’t cause u any offence or upset. I can’t stand bullies. I did reply to him afterwards basically calling him a liar as his response really did piss me off. surprisingly it has been left up but the likes of wanky just don’t care esp now they have just buggered off to Turkey so in his eyes it gets ignored as people comment on their next ‘adventure’. Take care x
Don't worry my chum. It's been a pretty open secret on here who I am. You haven't offended or upset me in the slightest.

Sometimes someone pushes you too far.

At the time of the threat (think it was October last year) the Daily Mirror found out who I was and offered to pay me for my story. I declined because I like to give people the benefit of the doubt but now reconsidering. Could do with a few quid!

I'm going to ask them to interview Clearblue Cole first!

Attachments

• Heart
  • Wow

Pink Squirrel

VIP Member
Looks like tickets are approx £110 each (outwards) So they will have to quarantine when they return and pay out for a hotel. Yeah, don't think that will happen, do you?
The quarantine return package costs £2400 for them both. It needed booking before they leave the country. If they don't do it they can face up to £10,000 fine & prison. Maybe we need to make the relevant authorities aware so they can check the cunts are following the rules 😁

• Wow
Reactions: 23

Ecosse

VIP Member
It irritates me when interviewers compliment Katie on Junior/Princess's manners. Not only does she not have "custody" (or whatever it's called nowadays), she's said several times that she prefers the parenting approach that most of us know leads to feral kids. If those two are turning out to be well-mannered, polite and respectful, it will be down to Peter's parenting.

peeko

VIP Member
Thank you m’Lud.
Thanks Mercedes!

Right, I feel I have to step up and address some of this diatribe:

1. Yes, as a lot of you know, I am the lady Carl Woods treatened to 'mess up'.

2. I am not a 'troll', meaning in The English language as "someone who posts inflammatory, insincere, digressive or off topic messages. Internet trolling can also be defined as purposefully causing confusion or harm to other users online, for no reason at all". I am none of these things. I don't have a criminal record, have no restraining orders nor have I threatened to beat up someone or destroy their lives and livelihoods. I believe if you chose to make your living by selling your life on social media then you lay yourself open to peoples opinions.

3. What I said to warrant the threat was 'his new Turkey Teeth made him look like Bingo from The Banana Splits'. Which they do. He chose to pick on me, I guess because of my name because he thought I was a bloke. People have said far worse but he chose me.

4. I did not have a 'fake account'.

5. I did not play 'the victim'. He threatened me violently on UTube in front of Katie Price, Junior and Princess. I have around 50ish witnesses to the threats who saw the original video, which the Police also saw. It was then taken down briefly, the threat removed and reposted. Apparently I've been told if your clever at these things the original will still be out there.

6. When I complained to the police (I have the Crime Number and Report) he hid behind Kirsty at Chase Communications. I have saved copies of emails from her. She then seemed, in my humble opinion, apologies if I'm wrong, to pass it to Ed at Pro Ceeders. He was very professional. Also have emails from him. Police confirmed to me he had been issued with a caution and if there were anymore threats I could reopen the complaint.

I'm an honest, law abiding person with a sense of morality and know right from wrong. Never have I robbed, abused, threatened anyone. Just hope I have a good sense of humour and occasionally make people smile.

It's really upset me today seeing her on GMB waxing lyrical about the bloke (and I certainly don't condone what he did) who got off sharing the Harvey video when she and Carl Woods did exactly the same, and then to see her going on holiday again has made my blood boil. She sat there laughing when he was threatening me and in front of her teenage kids!

Right I'm off for a bit but not before, this is not a joke, emailing Richard Madeley at GMB about him defending her after clearly doing no research. Love you all my chums! Xxxx
Our dearest Blue , We are the last people in the world you have to explain yourself to, You are a Nice decent person , they are a pair of Nasty evil immoral pair of chancers , Full stop , No doubt about it , Don’t worry , Their life is The Emperor’s New Clothes , People think she’s getting away with something, She’s Bankrupt indefinitely, The receiver has Basically said she’s a crook , Karma will come , She’s got her moronic fans, They are definitely in the minority, Must be the Most hated couple in the country, So don’t you worry ♥

• Heart

TheDog

Don't worry my chum. It's been a pretty open secret on here who I am. You haven't offended or upset me in the slightest.

Sometimes someone pushes you too far.

At the time of the threat (think it was October last year) the Daily Mirror found out who I was and offered to pay me for my story. I declined because I like to give people the benefit of the doubt but now reconsidering. Could do with a few quid!

I'm going to ask them to interview Clearblue Cole first!
If you do each and everyone of us will wholeheartedly support you. 🥰

• Heart