Katie Price #41 "can anyone local do me a weave"? Skanky's begging makes us heave

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think her mother is an only child. Her dad is a bikey so probably about 12 aunts and uncles she never mentions and no idea about grandparents - never seen/never heard of that I can remember.
Only time I heard her say Grandad, was that Harvey is named after him

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
I think her mother is an only child. Her dad is a bikey so probably about 12 aunts and uncles she never mentions and no idea about grandparents - never seen/never heard of that I can remember.
on a plus side at least we know a little bit about her family background unlike boris karlot who has all his background well and truly hidden

Reactions: 9
According to the Mirror her rep has said that she is NOT addicted to plastic surgery and she would be upset if anyone took this stance!!!
That can’t be used as an excuse now then. As it’s there in black and white from her rep!!!!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
Her mum said she gets the surgery free, that's why she keeps having it all done. One recentish round of surgery, she met the surgeon just before the op! Said oh you don't speak English. Wtaf, any sane person would want to explain exactly what result they wanted. They operated, including her eye lift, with her fake eyelashes still on. It's a miracle she hasn't lost her face to infection, and I guarantee she'll die under anaesthetic or have a stroke.
Hoping she looks worse after this latest visit to the chop shop, and hopefully she can't afford the hotel quarantine.
I for the life of me cannot understand why they have gone to Turkey🤷‍♀️I suspect it’s because no surgeon here will touch her, if she ends up with infections following this then serves her right and him all for vanity nothing else. If she followed a proper healthy varied diet she would lose that weight being unable to run or exercise is not an excuse for being over weight I’m sick of her bleating on time and time again she is called out for her lies and she still comes back with more crap 🤬🤬🤬😡😡😡😡🤢
I hope they don't understand her and give her a total Laryngectomy - that'll shut her the duck up!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
I hope they don't understand her and give her a total Laryngectomy - that'll shut her the duck up!
She showed how you say what you want, put your hands either side of your face and pull your face as tight as you want the face lift to be. Really. 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
Her mum said she gets the surgery free, that's why she keeps having it all done. One recentish round of surgery, she met the surgeon just before the op! Said oh you don't speak English. Wtaf, any sane person would want to explain exactly what result they wanted. They operated, including her eye lift, with her fake eyelashes still on. It's a miracle she hasn't lost her face to infection, and I guarantee she'll die under anaesthetic or have a stroke.
Hoping she looks worse after this latest visit to the chop shop, and hopefully she can't afford the hotel quarantine.
It won’t be free, why would any surgeon perform for free. Even these dodgy Turkey Drs will have practiced for years to get where they are. She’s just a nobody. Z List. Irrelevant. More utter bolloks. And don’t you have to pre book your quarantine hotel package before you go?
my less they are on a one way ticket and plan on staying for a good while? But then who’s paying for that??? Fucken cunts.

• Haha
It won’t be free, why would any surgeon perform for free. Even these dodgy Turkey Drs will have practiced for years to get where they are. She’s just a nobody. Z List. Irrelevant. More utter bolloks. And don’t you have to pre book your quarantine hotel package before you go?
my less they are on a one way ticket and plan on staying for a good while? But then who’s paying for that??? Fucken cunts.
Free in exchange for her plugging it on her social media. Let's face it, they let the work experience kids do her surgery, not their top Dr.

• Haha
That was what shocked me! She still had eyelashes and mascara on

• Wow
Reactions: 15
It’s interesting what u say cloud bec the one thing she never did was focus any attention on the couple who filmed themselves and that makes me suspicious in itself
Said I had buggered off for a break for a while and I have but still snooping. I may possibly have some info on this.

This insight was posted at the time said video was released and on multiple media channels and on here I'm sure.

1. The women looked suspiciously like someone 'modelling' either a Harvey branded fleece or JYY one. There was a picture and she did look very much like said women.

2. Many, many people said (again in the media and on here) the sofa that the couple were sat on looked identical to the one KP had in her rental.

Who knows, just saying.

See you soon chums. Right back to tennis at Queens!

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
03756C76-5C2C-41F7-B507-74D1CA250050.jpeg

Delivering to the clinic in Turkey now are they? Could he be any more transparent? 🤦🏽‍♀️
Clearly reading this thread. 😂

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 19
Just thought, that Chris isn't gonna be happy when he has to keep emptying their potty's after they both had their surgery 😂🤢🤮

• Sick
  • Haha
Wonder how his poor mum feels. I’d be devastated if he was my son. Completely disowned.
We never see anything of the parents on his side do we. Funny that. I’ll bet his dad sold that house that he lives in because of the relationship. Imagine being 32 years old and still being supported by mum and dad, then moving your old slapper girlfriend into the house with you. If I was his parents I’d have whipped the rug from under his feet so fast!
Isn't that what happenned with that silly boy Alex when his Mummy & Daddy found out what he'd dredged up? BAM! Off with the credit cards and the threat of worse still but sensibly he ditched the Frankenprice straight away and escaped it relatively unscathed (part from being labelled as another of the Exes! LOL

Doris Carwash is far too stupid for that as his parents have surely twigged by now, but seeing him turn into another Human Ken Doll with his Turkey Teef, hideous tattoos, the orange glow, hilarious clothing and everything else Frankenprice inflicts on Her Man I bet they're tearing the walls down at Home. They've probably been told to keep their traps shut too or Doris will never speak to them again (as ordered by her skankiness) :( Dear God if that was my son there is NO WAY I'd stand aside and watch it ruin my boy :(

Reactions: 9
View attachment 620197
Delivering to the clinic in Turkey now are they? Could he be any more transparent? 🤦🏽‍♀️
Clearly reading this thread. 😂
how can these firms let them advertise what they say are health food when she is all over the media saying she is having surgery to lose the weight she as gained(eating these health food lol)dont make sense eat these health health meals like Katie and you will only need all over body surgery to lose the weight

• Haha
It is an exacting science that plastic surgery - who knew :ROFLMAO:

Who is Mr Supreme?
It’s the song he’s used to cover up her god awful screeching in the background of his video. Doris Carwash posted it.

how can these firms let them advertise what they say are health food when she is all over the media saying she is having surgery to lose the weight she as gained(eating these health food lol)dont make sense eat these health health meals like Katie and you will only need all over body surgery to lose the weight
It’s a complete farce. Why oh why are we the only ones to see through this bullshit!!!

Reactions: 11
I can just see it now when skanky is back
EXCLUSIVE Katie Price has to break quarantine and rushed to hospital with life threatening infections
Why cause the dirty witch doesn't clean her wounds or wash herself and i cant see pussy bollocks Wanky doing it for her

• Sick
Reactions: 13
Free in exchange for her plugging it on her social media. Let's face it, they let the work experience kids do her surgery, not their top Dr.
Wasn't there some mix-up last time involving belly rings instead of earrings?

Said I had buggered off for a break for a while and I have but still snooping. I may possibly have some info on this.

This insight was posted at the time said video was released and on multiple media channels and on here I'm sure.

1. The women looked suspiciously like someone 'modelling' either a Harvey branded fleece or JYY one. There was a picture and she did look very much like said women.

2. Many, many people said (again in the media and on here) the sofa that the couple were sat on looked identical to the one KP had in her rental.

Who knows, just saying.

See you soon chums. Right back to tennis at Queens!
Yes I remember you mentioning these strange things before. Pass Andy a tissue ;)

Can someone wake me up when she has an accident, her ring is stolen, her nether regions are mistakenly stapled, she has to listen to her phone from the back of her head or a leg is chopped off? Thank you Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz ;)

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
That was what shocked me! She still had eyelashes and mascara on
Is that allowed? When I had my operation you signed the form stating you could not wear jewellery, makeup etc obviously to avoid infection. I don’t get it, she’s not the only one you see other celebs going for surgery with full makeup. It’s like living in a parallel universe.

Isn't that what happenned with that silly boy Alex when his Mummy & Daddy found out what he'd dredged up? BAM! Off with the credit cards and the threat of worse still but sensibly he ditched the Frankenprice straight away and escaped it relatively unscathed (part from being labelled as another of the Exes! LOL

Doris Carwash is far too stupid for that as his parents have surely twigged by now, but seeing him turn into another Human Ken Doll with his Turkey Teef, hideous tattoos, the orange glow, hilarious clothing and everything else Frankenprice inflicts on Her Man I bet they're tearing the walls down at Home. They've probably been told to keep their traps shut too or Doris will never speak to them again (as ordered by her skankiness) :( Dear God if that was my son there is NO WAY I'd stand aside and watch it ruin my boy :(
They are divorced.

Is that allowed? When I had my operation you signed the form stating you could not wear jewellery, makeup etc obviously to avoid infection. I don’t get it, she’s not the only one you see other celebs going for surgery with full makeup. It’s like living in a parallel universe.
You are talking about Turkey not the UK. You get what you don't pay for. Real celebs do not wear make-up. They have it done quietly and observe the rules to avoid infection. Only plebs go to Turkey or Latvia, etc.

That's why they get reported because the claims are utter crap.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.