Katie Price #41 "can anyone local do me a weave"? Skanky's begging makes us heave

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Evening lovelies, hope you are all coping with the heat ❤ still.pissed off with this pair. My son couldn't even go to the US to propose to his GF at Xmas, he had to video call her on one knee, ring in hand, he'd love to dick off to put it on her finger but c'est la vie.

@liar liar some kids start their GCSE courses at the end of Year 9. As Prinny is at a private school, she might well be starting a music scholarship at a different school for Year 10, not sure how it works 😘

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I’m just sat here perusing the meaning of life and death and some of us on here have had a close shave with the latter undergo life saving surgery and thank our lucky stars and the skill of our wonderful NHS surgeons nurses etc, yet frankenprice just does it all for the sake of vanity.

The other thing that’s buggedme is her saying I don’t know whenI will be back, now J&P can deal with that J&B might struggle with it but they all have great step parents but …… poor Harvey whom she says is her life and she cares for by herself with no respite etc will have no idea he will surely have some very serious anger issues but she just puts herself and the latest toy boy above all her children. 😡😡

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 14
Ere we can only hope on way home the bog may have installed a button so after she presses the button after a 💩she is flushed all the way through in the bleeping ocean..awwww 🙏Karma.🤣
Sadly as shes full of plastic theyll probably fish her back out of the ocean 🎣

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 8
It won’t be free, why would any surgeon perform for free. Even these dodgy Turkey Drs will have practiced for years to get where they are. She’s just a nobody. Z List. Irrelevant. More utter bolloks. And don’t you have to pre book your quarantine hotel package before you go?
my less they are on a one way ticket and plan on staying for a good while? But then who’s paying for that??? Fucken cunts.
I think they are planning to say for a good while until Turkey goes back to green but think they will be waiting a long time

• Wow
Reactions: 10
Does anyone know what her package of surgeries are?
Also isnt it illegal to book in a package I thought they called time on that, at least in the UK.

Also she wants a baby and her body must be dilluted with chemicals. I hope she gives it a break from baby talk.

No surgeon would do this op and no she is going to try for a baby soon after.
Its not advisable and really it should be the other way around..baby first...surgery later.

Lets face it she has a new nephew now. Thats special in itself.
Oh god what if the BS story that Binfest was talking about is they operate, didn’t know she was pregnant (not really but u know what her minions are like) and she loses the baby. Can u imagine the sympathy stories and interviews that would generate

• Angry
According to the Mirror her rep has said that she is NOT addicted to plastic surgery and she would be upset if anyone took this stance!!!
That can’t be used as an excuse now then. As it’s there in black and white from her rep!!!!
Another one to send to the Court lot just so's she cannot retract and say 'My names Frankenprice and I'm an addict..................................."

They are divorced.

You are talking about Turkey not the UK. You get what you don't pay for. Real celebs do not wear make-up. They have it done quietly and observe the rules to avoid infection. Only plebs go to Turkey or Latvia, etc.

That's why they get reported because the claims are utter crap.
Divorced or not you'd think they'd be collectively concerned about the mire Doris Carwash has dropped hilmself into with that thing :(

Will Turkey be on the green list for summer holidays? - The Sun
6 May 2021 — But unfortunately it is now unlikely that Turkey will on the green list for summer holidays. If it is on the amber list, this means you will need: A negative test taken before returning to the UK ...
My friend with the villa out there says she's been told that if she aims for september she has "a chance" of seeing her place this year - not sooner than that

I can just see it now when skanky is back
EXCLUSIVE Katie Price has to break quarantine and rushed to hospital with life threatening infections
Why cause the dirty witch doesn't clean her wounds or wash herself and i cant see pussy bollocks Wanky doing it for her
He wiped her arse and she pissed all over him and he helped her to the sink, so looking after her wounds should be a doddle

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
What county does the lip filler woman live, (Ellie)
I want to report her to the police as every day she is driving and videoing herself and posting it, even advertising for models whilst driving. 🤷‍♀️

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 14
I’m just sat here perusing the meaning of life and death and some of us on here have had a close shave with the latter undergo life saving surgery and thank our lucky stars and the skill of our wonderful NHS surgeons nurses etc, yet frankenprice just does it all for the sake of vanity.

The other thing that’s buggedme is her saying I don’t know whenI will be back, now J&P can deal with that J&B might struggle with it but they all have great step parents but …… poor Harvey whom she says is her life and she cares for by herself with no respite etc will have no idea he will surely have some very serious anger issues but she just puts herself and the latest toy boy above all her children. 😡😡
Yes poor H does not know when he will see that iconic "mother" of his again - how will he ever cope? Same as he always does when Mummy Dearest goes off on her surgical holidays :) He'll be fine, not that she cares either way :(

Looks like this will be the next one for delivery what Cole is now following.
Ah! It's Diced Plop now!

He wiped her arse and she pissed all over him and he helped her to the sink, so looking after her wounds should be a doddle
Clean her wounds? She'll just get in the hotel swimming pool like last time and spread her pus everywhere :(

• Sick
Reactions: 13
Has KP ever mentioned her grandparents on her mother's side or any aunts or uncles?👪
Yes - her maternal Grandmother also got her (@x@) out in her youth. She too was a bit of a 'goer' and fully approved of KP's career choices!

• Wow
  • Haha

Like she will abide by any of this.

• Haha
I have just been reading about full body lipo oh dear she could end up worse off🤣uneven skin ripple effect, when you put weight on again you end up with uneven fat and it could be worse than before seems like this is going to be ongoing 🤢🤢

There are some pillocks in this world. 🤷‍♀️
She might look slimmer in the body but what about her fat face?

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Will Turkey be on the green list for summer holidays? - The Sun
6 May 2021 — But unfortunately it is now unlikely that Turkey will on the green list for summer holidays. If it is on the amber list, this means you will need: A negative test taken before returning to the UK ...
Can you imagine she tests positive on her return and has to remain and get retested...

Then tests positive again...

I dread to think what she is going to look like.
Her face cannot surely be any tighter. Her face looks like

Her lipo on her tummy?
Her belly button is so high up anyway...

She is not getting anything like a gastric sleeve is she? It wouldnt suprise me.

Im scared to see the new look.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Looks like this will be the next one for delivery what Cole is now following.
He was thanking Plop Kitchen earlier with a pic of piles of food- definitely reads comments here about them losing that gig! If this lot start providing them we'll just have to be relentless with our emails about the disgusting way the meals are presented (presented used very loosely )

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.