Katie Price #41 "can anyone local do me a weave"? Skanky's begging makes us heave

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Recap:
The biggest troll ever is giving a lecture about trolling Harvey
They are bleeping off to a red zone for more plastic surgery
Skanky is releasing a book called Harvey and me about how amazing she is at being a mother

Heres my fave @Pom Bear pic from past thread
Resizer_16232597346920.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Thanks for the new thread Captain ❤ and well done to our lovely pink squirrel for the title, round of applause my dear 👏👏👽🤗❤😘

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Recap:
The biggest troll ever is giving a lecture about trolling Harvey
They are bleeping off to a red zone for more plastic surgery
Skanky is releasing a book called Harvey and me about how amazing she is at being a mother
Katie didn't read this then the fuckwit!

turkey.png

• Wow
Reactions: 13
Welcome to #41 and Pink Squirrel does it again with a great thread title.
Special mention to stapleyourtongue who came VERY close but lost out
because Pink had more hearts which is how I decide a dead horse heat.

Previous Thread - https://tattle.life/threads/katie-p...hair-yet-kids-swim-in-underware.20168/page-51

Carry on Krusties.
Phew! Thank goodness for our Captain nipping in and saving the day like a lush locked superhero 🦸‍♂️🦸‍♂️. Congratulations Pink on a spiffing winning title 🥳🥳🥰🥰🇯🇪

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Full disclosure

Many moons ago I was at an event In Finsbury Park.

PA was a headliner. Madam rocked up with him.

Pink get up, and “look at me”

Crowed roared for him and the mere mention of her got boos

The biggest draw that day? Bloody The Wurzels. They were legend 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
Phew! Thank goodness for our Captain nipping in and saving the day like a lush locked superhero 🦸‍♂️🦸‍♂️. Congratulations Pink on a spiffing winning title 🥳🥳🥰🥰🇯🇪
Consider yourself lucky I got home and even bothered to switch on the computer, had another 12 hour working day.

• Heart
I only went and did some work for a bit and we are on another thread? Has she actually done something or is she just being her usual krustykunt self?

• Haha
Consider yourself lucky I got home and even bothered to switch on the computer, had another 12 hour working day.
Well it's much appreciated! Now grab a bite to eat and have a well-earned, chilled evening . Fish finger sandwich tonight by any chance?? :D

• Haha
Well it's much appreciated! Now grab a bite to eat and have a well-earned, chilled evening . Fish finger sandwich tonight by any chance?? :D
I was EATING MY fish fingers and chips plus baguette as I was "researching the winner" and starting the thread, Men CAN multitask TOO!

Back to the plot and I've just realized Katie might be talking bollocks with this Turkey baster crap, she's just winding us up and the creditors.

• Haha
  • Heart
I was on the gov website tonight the list of workers allowed to travel to red countries. Where do these “celebs” fit in? The only one I could see was work but it stated regular work ie once a week abroad.

I was on the gov website tonight the list of workers allowed to travel to red countries. Where do these “celebs” fit in? The only one I could see was work but it stated regular work ie once a week abroad.
Throwing money at stuff works for them i guess 🤷‍♀️

• Sad
Rules don’t apply to her, she has never followed any before, so she wouldn’t bother reading it even if she could.
Katie is famous for doing what she isn't suppose to do and I am still waiting for that old devil KARMA to kick in.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I’ve just seen in the DM that she’s wanting another facelift. Her face can’t get any tighter than it is now, surely?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
Katie is famous for doing what she isn't suppose to do and I am still waiting for that old devil KARMA to kick in.
Promise you it will be soon , All the Bullshit its like rearranging the Deckchairs on the Titanic ,She's Pot less , Carwash is definitely Pot less , Basically they're fucked

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.