Katie Price #4 killing dogs and going abroad, constantly wasting money she can’t afford!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No doubt she'll turn up at a&e today, get the stinky casts off, get scanned, get told to duck off and just rest for a few weeks. In Katie world it doesn't matter, she'll add to her list of poor me tit, lie about it forever.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Every time she gets her daughter to defend her, I cringe. Pwincess was born the same day as my son, an hour apart to be exact. Imagine if I had an argument at work and I roped him in to argue on my behalf....it’s beyond belief. I still think of my son as an innocent.

Reactions: 17
Can't quite see, but are her toenails a paler colour, they were pink before. Has she got casts like socks. 😁

Reactions: 1
Every time she gets her daughter to defend her, I cringe. Pwincess was born the same day as my son, an hour apart to be exact. Imagine if I had an argument at work and I roped him in to argue on my behalf....it’s beyond belief. I still think of my son as an innocent.
I actually hate this. It's not that uncommon though. Some parents use their children as a shield or mouth piece. It puts more pressure on their children than I think anyone realises. Seen it many a time with various children I've worked with in various schools. Even parents you wouldn't have expected that from. It sets alarm bells off for me every time.

Reactions: 7
Home and of course straight to IG with video of Harvey for sympathy votes.......
Needs to be told/shown how to wear a bloody mask too ( see airport photos) 😡

Reactions: 5
"I didn't f*cking sign up for this" :LOL:

I would say acting as a carer for your partner would test any relationship, forget about one that's only being going on for a few weeks with a woman older a fair bit older than him with 5 kids! Unless it really is true love, I think this is the point that most men would be thinking "run, run for the hills, and don't look back".

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Sorry Katie, what was that? You need to put your teeth back in, I can't understand a word you're saying!!
they are brown stumps where they file them down for veneers, i know ive got one. silly to have your whole mouth done when you dont need to.

Rolling through the airport. No mask on. Straight home to Harvey. She has no idea how disease spreads apparently.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
"I didn't f*cking sign up for this" :LOL:

I would say acting as a carer for your partner would test any relationship, forget about one that's only being going on for a few weeks with a woman older a fair bit older than him with 5 kids! Unless it really is true love, I think this is the point that most men would be thinking "run, run for the hills, and don't look back".
His face says it all. The poor sap. Didn’t anyone warn him. She’s paid for his matching Turkey teeth now so he owes her. Welcome to being Katie’s carer for the foreseeable 😂

It must be so stressful for poor Harvey. He’ll be so confused with her home but not able to take care of him

Reactions: 3
Why on earth has Harvey got an Instagram page? Does she have to pimp out every one of her kids, even a disabled lad? 😡

Reactions: 11
His face says it all. The poor sap. Didn’t anyone warn him. She’s paid for his matching Turkey teeth now so he owes her. Welcome to being Katie’s carer for the foreseeable 😂
She hasn’t paid for anything - it’s all freebies. Although I’m sure she’ll still feel like he indebted to her!!
Surely he knows what she’s like. Although a family holiday after a month of dating probably wasn’t in his plans!!
I just don’t understand why men put themselves through it. The lifetime of consequences of a relationship (and inevitable breakup) with KP surely aren’t worth a bit of cash and a Z list lifestyle?

Princess has uploaded another you tube- gosh she’s so well trained on how to do it... how is she only just 13. Then there’s her supposedejy best friend who looks awkward as hell poor kid. Bet she’s had the shock of her life on that holiday 😬

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.