Katie Price #4 killing dogs and going abroad, constantly wasting money she can’t afford!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh and isn’t her poor mum terminally ill? Why isn’t she rushing home to be nearer, just in case

Reactions: 3
I personally feel like her children have been exposed to so much in their lives. Sharing their mum and family life with each stranger Katie attaches herself too and now the older kids are on Instagram!! It’s too much for most kids never mind children who are in the public eye. Neither parent has thought of or protected these kids but I’d guess they’re thinking of the money that they might make become reality media personalities in future . I really believe children deserve to have a private life.
No wonder Pete keeps his other 2 kids faces off social media!!

Reactions: 7
On one of Pete’s you tubes he was sat with Princess talking about how she now has insta but that’s it’s private, after a while as long as she uses it sensibly they will think about making it public.

That obviously didn’t happen as it’s been public from the start. 🧐

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 11
Plus she doesn’t seem in pain or out of it on meds! She’s in no rush to get home either!!
She’s obviously been at the old vodka, hence her toe curling “engagement” post...😉

On one of Pete’s you tubes he was sat with Princess talking about how she now has insta but that’s it’s private, after a while as long as she uses it sensibly they will think about making it public.

Princess’s new Instagram was obviously agreed to by KP, and I personally think that she will be literally pushing Princess into the seedy world of “Glamour” modelling, something that mummy dearest has been grooming her for since the day she was born!!
Remember when Katie got into trouble for posting pictures of Princess wearing a full face of makeup, even false lashes !! And she put her in a crop top..
Pete went mad, and who can blame him!! Princess was only around 7 at the time!! 😳

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
I don't know if this is true or not but I've been told by someone who is normally quite accurate about stuff that Harvey was in hospital for just a check up, covid test etc before he went back into full-time residential care. I'm not saying that this is true though
Pete had quite a heartfelt post on his Instagram asking people to prey... and replied personally to some well wishers... surely she wouldn't have lied to him, and in order to do that she would have to lie to Princess and Junior about their own brother being in ICU (or expect them to lie to Pete). So there might have been some exaggeration of how bad he was but seems likely there's some truth in it.

Wasn't there stuff reported on that a while back, that Pete had said no to public social media accounts, but Katie allowed it and then said they'd discussed it and agreed. Yeah, discussed it after the event, no doubt.

Is her ex Kris Boyson still living with Bianca Gascoigne??....
Apparently so, having 'his and her' hair transplants... now that's what I call true love... :-/ https://www.mirror.co.uk/3am/celebrity-news/lovebirds-kris-boyson-bianca-gascoigne-22426083

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
I agree with this. KP would NEVER miss an opportunity to let everyone know every last detail of a “Medical Emergency” and that would include photos of the hospital that treated her. So, it doesn’t take much to assume that she’s up to something...Also, she pointed out that she’s had a pedicure since being in plaster, but wouldn’t her feet be far too swollen for that??....🤔
If I had broken my foot/feet or ankle, I wouldn’t have anyone go near them whatsoever! I remember breaking my elbow a few years ago and the pain was horrendous. A proper deep severe pain in that area. I have a really high pain threshold to but I would cringe and squeal when the Dr would look at it haha.
If I was her, a pedicure would be the last thing on my mind and I couldn’t think of anything worse

• Heart
Reactions: 8
If I had broken my foot/feet or ankle, I wouldn’t have anyone go near them whatsoever! I remember breaking my elbow a few years ago and the pain was horrendous. A proper deep severe pain in that area. I have a really high pain threshold to but I would cringe and squeal when the Dr would look at it haha.
If I was her, a pedicure would be the last thing on my mind and I couldn’t think of anything worse
Exactly!!! She’s just doing what she always does, creating some drama (broken bones and a fake engagement) as click bait. She’s a deluded old has been who has been had by everyone!!! 😂😂😂

Reactions: 10
Is turkey stuck in the dark ages? Those old styled plaster casts haven’t been used in eons. They generally use fibreglass these days.
I mentioned earlier about the so called casts, not really casts but just bandages which supports the bunion theory.

I'm waiting with patience for her next lie, I have a cup of coffee and some sponge cake while I wait. :LOL:

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Oh and isn’t her poor mum terminally ill? Why isn’t she rushing home to be nearer, just in case
I thought she was living in Spain (Katie, Junior and Princess visited in January) but think she must have come back, presumably fearing she wouldn't be able to once lockdown in Spain happened, so pretty sure she is in England, isolating and Katie has apparently only been able to talk to her through the window (although that was reported back in April). Remember she was 'forced' to go on this holiday to Turkey though, leaving behind Harvey who's just out of ICU... so of course it will have been very hard on her to also leave the country where her dying mother is...

• Haha
I agree with this. KP would NEVER miss an opportunity to let everyone know every last detail of a “Medical Emergency” and that would include photos of the hospital that treated her. So, it doesn’t take much to assume that she’s up to something...Also, she pointed out that she’s had a pedicure since being in plaster, but wouldn’t her feet be far too swollen for that??....🤔
Even with pain relief it would be impossible to do a pedicure without putting pressure on the toes which would cause pain to the rest of the foot. It could possibly do further damage because the bones wouldn’t have started to knit yet

I amd not sure Pete is the amazing guy that he likes to portray - not defending KP at all - but he seems pretty happy to splash princess and junior in the mags etc in features with emily and appears on their social media etc, i think he enjoys the fame. I am also not sure he was totally innocent in their break up either.

Reactions: 24
I amd not sure Pete is the amazing guy that he likes to portray - not defending KP at all - but he seems pretty happy to splash princess and junior in the mags etc in features with emily and appears on their social media etc, i think he enjoys the fame. I am also not sure he was totally innocent in their break up either.
Yea there is no way Pete is the innocent party. It's obviously Emily who keeps his other kids out of the limelight because he puts junior and Princess in everything.

Reactions: 15
No. I’m sorry but, no.

If you have JUST broken BOTH feet AND ankles, you would NOT be up for going out - let alone partying this soon. duck no. Her body has gone through trauma and she doesn’t look like she’s in pain, nor does she look dosed up to the eyeballs with insanely strong pain. I’m not buying it.

I’m gonna need to see the footage from your rent a cam guy and some legit xrays please.
I broke my ankle (just 1) years ago. I couldn’t move, I was off my face on pain relief and had to keep my foot elevated. I could just about get myself to the loo, there’s no way I could have put on a dress and gone out. Absolute Bollocks 😡

Unless it’s to try and escape the police and social services
And bailiffs and creditors

• Heart
Reactions: 9
No wonder Pete keeps his other 2 kids faces off social media!!
He keeps his other kids off social media because Emily refuses to let him. That’s the only reason. He also ‘accidentally’ put one in not long ago

there’s a video just before princess 13th of him saying she can have an instagram but it has to be private and junior was allowed to make his public after a year... that lasted long didn’t it.

Reactions: 6
Reactions: 2
Yes,see this photo before more or less taken when she first got there.
The media making something out of nothing, Katie's PR team at work, as for her "fans" :LOL: well they are easily confused since many of them probably have the IQ of a garden pea.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
The media making something out of nothing, Katie's PR team at work, as for her "fans" :LOL: well they are easily confused since many of them probably have the IQ of a garden pea.
Please don’t insult garden peas... 😂

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.