Katie Price #4 killing dogs and going abroad, constantly wasting money she can’t afford!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The only thing broken about her is herself. I think this is finally it. She has completely lost it now and we all know it’s not going to end well. Those pictures of her crawling on her knees show just how much scraping of barrels is now being done.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I'm not buying this story about breaking her feet. Her behaviour makes no medical sense.

On the plus side, I've discovered that cosmetic foot surgery is a thing. I had no idea.
As I said on the last thread my friend had it done, and had the boots etc too and a mobility scooter (to go to the pub on🤦‍♀️) didn’t seem to be in huge amounts of pain just couldn’t put any weight on them so as not to f*ck up the surgery.

I know ain’t she got nice feet but if you’re obsessed with surgery you find fault in everything. My friend is very good looking but he’s intent on having anything and everything possible done to himself to try and achieve what he thinks is perfection, it’s sad, I dread to think what he’ll look like in 10 years.

Reactions: 4
I’m still standing by my cosmetic foot surgery theory as there’s no way she’d be able to do all that if they were actually broken, she’d be in agony and risk making them worse! There’s not one photo of the ‘accident’ either which is highly suspect!
Good theory and yes there are no photo's from the day of the alleged accident unless she hasn't published them yet, could be all part of her plan.

Reactions: 5
Deffo bunion surgery!!! Saw this on healthline.com:

Bunion surgery procedure

Many people don’t need a general anesthetic during bunion removal surgery. Instead, you’ll get a local anesthetic called an ankle block. An ankle block makes you numb below the ankle, but you’ll be awake for the surgery.

Recovering from bunion surgery

While recovery after bunion surgery takes about six to eight weeks, full recovery from bunion removal surgery can take an average of four to six months.

For the first two weeks following your surgery, you’ll wear a surgical boot or cast to protect your foot. You should avoid getting your stitches wet.

After removing the cast or boot, you’ll wear a brace to support your foot while you heal. You won’t be able to bear weight on your foot at first, and you’ll need crutches for assistance. Gradually, you can start putting some weight on your foot,
using a walker or crutches for support.

This all fits with what we’ve seen so far- quick surgery, no pics of her falling off a wall or being rushed to hospital in an ambulance, no proper plaster casts only boots, and her putting weight on her feet, no real pain.....next we’ll see a brace on her feet.
All her IG puff about getting ‘news’ from the consultant and being gutted was just her usual BS .... though I would laugh if her Doc told her it hadn’t actually worked 😂 !

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Deffo bunion surgery!!! Saw this on healthline.com:

Bunion surgery procedure

Many people don’t need a general anesthetic during bunion removal surgery. Instead, you’ll get a local anesthetic called an ankle block. An ankle block makes you numb below the ankle, but you’ll be awake for the surgery.

Recovering from bunion surgery

While recovery after bunion surgery takes about six to eight weeks, full recovery from bunion removal surgery can take an average of four to six months.

For the first two weeks following your surgery, you’ll wear a surgical boot or cast to protect your foot. You should avoid getting your stitches wet.

After removing the cast or boot, you’ll wear a brace to support your foot while you heal. You won’t be able to bear weight on your foot at first, and you’ll need crutches for assistance. Gradually, you can start putting some weight on your foot,
using a walker or crutches for support.

This all fits with what we’ve seen so far- quick surgery, no pics of her falling off a wall or being rushed to hospital in an ambulance, no proper plaster casts only boots, and her putting weight on her feet, no real pain.....next we’ll see a brace on her feet.
All her IG puff about getting ‘news’ from the consultant and being gutted was just her usual BS .... though I would laugh if her Doc told her it hadn’t actually worked 😂 !
Surely not!
I have no doubt that she’s would lie-But really about something so big and what an idiot she’ll look if a doctor turns around and spills the truth! They’re probably my not allowed to dicuss patient, but god- what a risk to put it all out there like she has. I can’t believe someone would be so blatant this with it!

Reactions: 1
Her YT video of her preping to go away to Turkey... She's packing her suitcase whilst talking to Bunny and Kieran. Bunny picks up her mums pink crutches and starts playing with them. There was no accident just planned surgery 😂😂

• Wow
Reactions: 22
2AEA88EC-CC5F-4976-BC5D-F8F2E8AE6322.png

Now she’s saying she broke her legs 🤣

Just pick a body part and stick with it fgs 🤣 Heels, ankles, legs... which is it?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
Surely not!
I have no doubt that she’s would lie-But really about something so big and what an idiot she’ll look if a doctor turns around and spills the truth! They’re probably my not allowed to dicuss patient, but god- what a risk to put it all out there like she has. I can’t believe someone would be so blatant this with it!
[in her head] she was never going to get the same level of attention for some bunion surgery than claiming she’s had an accident and broken both of her feet because with that she could properly rinse the “I may never walk again” angle and get more sympathy, whereas vanity surgery on her feet is less appealing.

There’s no way she’d be out and about the way she is if she had actually broken her feet, it would be too painful and you’d be on pain/sleeping it off a lot.

Reactions: 7
All we know is this legs/ankles/feet “breakage” has totally distracted everyone from her puppy killing and Harvey abandonment controversy (for now)

Reactions: 26
And the lies just keep on coming, really boils my piss.

This just in.

Surely if she was going to a clinic that caters for broken limbs they’d have wheelchair access? She’s not the first person to “break” 2 & need a wheelchair

Reactions: 6
All we know is this legs/ankles/feet “breakage” has totally distracted everyone from her puppy killing and Harvey abandonment controversy (for now)
Exactly my thoughts nobody has mentioned that poor puppy and Harvey’s abandonment is being pushed into the background. I really do hope someone fesses her up,where’s the X-rays she promised,her kids also must know which is worrying maybe they’re compliant because they know the truth of poor rolo’s demise and realise the truth can never get out ☹

Reactions: 9
Her suit case packing on YouTube with all her designer gear! Thought she was broke? Or is it freebies from begging?

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I don’t believe the story for a second, none of her ‘stories’ ever make sense. However she gets surgery based on advertising, has she only advertised the dental clinic? Do they do feet surgery? If not she hasn’t put an ad up? And I still can’t believe she manages to get people
Round her to lie, and.....I know I keep thinking of things, that new bloke isn’t exactly getting the person he hoped for it can’t be cool to be carrying your gf round or have her crawling like an idiot on the floor. And when she’s out how is she going the toilet is he carrying her? Is she crawling...so many questions so many useless questions

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I could NEVER put my child through such lies about my health. When I was diagnosed with cancer, I wanted her to be with me during appointments. When doctors told me (back in March) I had months left and needed to go to a care home, she was with me. Boyfriend too.
I have a broken bone near pelvis, so need zimmer frame and wheelchair to get about. Just the tiniest knock on my toe with zimmer frame sends shockwaves up to pelvis leaving me in tears. And that's even after taking liquid and tablet morphine.
Daughter takes great delight in pushing me in wheelchair, as does boyfriend. But they both know just how much it upsets and embarrasses me because I was so fit and active up until last December.
So how the hell The Pwicey goes about her business in such a pathetic way is truly baffling. Just the slightest touch sends you into tears. One of my daughters friends broke an ankle some time ago and she was in pure agony.
The Pwicey is quite sadly pathetic. And to put her children through this is nothing short of emotional abuse.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
Her YT video of her preping to go away to Turkey... She's packing her suitcase whilst talking to Bunny and Kieran. Bunny picks up her mums pink crutches and starts playing with them. There was no accident just planned surgery 😂😂
And I bet there is more evidence too, I'm not brave enough to watch her video's, I'd rather watch paint dry.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.