Katie Price #39 Filter this, filter that - makes no difference, still a Twit!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
er it must do because he gets in it in the morning 🀣
Ah, but you didn't say what floor he gets on the lift at in the mornings did ya. Hey? He might walk down the stairs first from the 20th floor to the where the lift starts on the 10th floor. Now then. πŸ‘πŸ‘

• Wow
Reactions: 6
You are feeding this monster, every opportunity to post on a media page.. better off join a group you all want to join, knitting, maskless.. I dislike her, met her, been with friends and poeole she cussed … you are not wrong she is horrid beyond belief.. ignore the monster

Reactions: 4
You are feeding this monster, every opportunity to post on a media page.. better off join a group you all want to join, knitting, maskless.. I dislike her, met her, been with friends and poeole she cussed … you are not wrong she is horrid beyond belief.. ignore the monster
Hampy .think you are preaching to the converted 🀣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Nah, it would take up too much webspace.
We’d use up a full wiki page listing her ex's alone and that’s not including one night stands. That would probably be another page or two.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Haha, love it 🀣🀣😘 and thank you for my brandy, bless you πŸ₯ƒπŸ‘½πŸ€—β€πŸ˜˜

They do 250ml & 500ml size, so try a little one first & see what you think. V05 Tame & Shine spray 100 ml is good too, it's usually on offer for £3 in Asdas. Spray it in dry hair then straighten, it's brill. Sorry for off topic hair talk folks, just needed to tell Pom while I remembered, Skankys still a twit 🀣🀣😘
Loool Cole the wank engine πŸ€­πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ₯°πŸ€—πŸ˜˜ xx.
You're welcome πŸ’–β€πŸ€—πŸ₯°πŸ˜˜ xx.

I brought it on eBay earlier..250ml exactly the same one, for 16.99 ..sounds great and I look forward to it arriving....many thanks again πŸ₯°πŸ’–πŸ€—πŸ₯°πŸ˜˜πŸΎ Pom hugs to you 🐾 xx

Don't forget she also claimed in Feb that one leg was shorter and would need an op to align her legs πŸ€”πŸ€”πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£https://www.irishmirror.ie/showbiz/celebrity-news/katie-price-has-sent-blue-23446625
I remember this pic..I made a pic out of it a few months back 😘 xx.
Ohhh got it..back in January...the boots reminded me of RoboCop πŸ˜„...

Resizer_16104861057220.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
I rarely comment.. but this bag of shite needs to go away, and the only WAY. DO NOT CLICK OR COMMENT,do it here on tattle, forget the SUN or the Daily Fail, Daily Moron, or the bleeping waste of ink Star, OK Mag can go screw itself, as for HEAT.. 2 weeks later… EVERY CLICK, EVERY TIME, EVERY CLICK .. YOUR PAYING THE MEDIA bleep. YOU ARE PAYING HER, YOUR KEEPING HER IN CASH.. Oh, the irony….
I also don't go to any of those sites anymore. I stay with tattle, keep up to date and don't give her any clicks.

Surely skanky should have a tattle wiki by now
I agree. There are many interesting things to put in there.

Reactions: 12
Loool Cole the wank engine πŸ€­πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ₯°πŸ€—πŸ˜˜ xx.
You're welcome πŸ’–β€πŸ€—πŸ₯°πŸ˜˜ xx.

I brought it on eBay earlier..250ml exactly the same one, for 16.99 ..sounds great and I look forward to it arriving....many thanks again πŸ₯°πŸ’–πŸ€—πŸ₯°πŸ˜˜πŸΎ Pom hugs to you 🐾 xx

I remember this pic..I made a pic out of it a few months back 😘 xx.
Ohhh got it..back in January...the boots reminded me of RoboCop πŸ˜„...

View attachment 607920
Lol, I remember that one 🀣🀣 bless you, you're welcome, let me know what you think (you'll smell all strawberrylicious too) πŸ‘½πŸ€—β€πŸ˜˜ xx

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Well that was completely random ,very strange ? 🀣 For once I am completely baffled

Reactions: 5
Lol, I remember that one 🀣🀣 bless you, you're welcome, let me know what you think (you'll smell all strawberrylicious too) πŸ‘½πŸ€—β€πŸ˜˜ xx
Loooool can't believe it's back in January, don't seem.long back πŸ˜„πŸ₯°πŸ€—πŸ˜˜ xx.
I certainly will..the smell sounds lovely too..I'm a big fan of the fruity smells β€β€β€πŸ’–πŸ₯°πŸ€—πŸ˜˜πŸΎ xx

• Heart
Reactions: 6
For our Harry as requested a easy Quiz
1. How long did the 100 year war last?
2. Which country makes Panama hats ?
3. From which animal do we get catgut?
4. in which month do Russians celebrate the october revolution ?
5. what is a camelhair brush made of ?
6. the canary islands are named after which animal?
7. what colour is a purple finch ?
8. what was king george vi first name
9. what country do chinese gooseberries come from ?
10.how long did the 30 years war last ?
Nurse Helga is not pleased, not pleased at all! It will be double the medication and double the punishment plus you will be sent down the laundry shoot like Ronnie Corbet.m

This man thinks he’s funny, ha!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Hi all

The deflection is about to start from KP.

She has some very serious issues pending that she has no control over.

Woods doesn't know about any of this as it's been kept quiet from him.

It's a previous close associate of KP that has the info.

It's funny because they are still talking with her but she hasn't got a scooby lol

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
Hi all

The deflection is about to start from KP.

She has some very serious issues pending that she has no control over.

Woods doesn't know about any of this as it's been kept quiet from him.

Tea πŸ‘
Can you not give us a hint

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.