Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Facehugger

VIP Member
Congrats to the lovely Staples for the winning title ❀ and thanks captain @265 for the new thread ❀

In honour of our resident artist @Pom Bear I am reposting her masterpiece from the last thread. She succeeded where even Carwash failed in getting Skanky on the lav 🀣🀣🀣😘

Resizer_16224793340020.jpg

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 28

Pom Bear

VIP Member
Pom, turn this into a wanted poster.....

Wanted for crimes against decency.

Just finished πŸ˜€πŸ₯°πŸ€—πŸ˜˜ xx.

Resizer_16225889482730.jpg

All you need now is an image of Val Doonican in his rocking chair :ROFLMAO: and photoshop in carwash!
One for tomorrow πŸ˜„πŸ˜€πŸ˜˜ xx

No, it's too warm for that, I thought I'd stop here and annoy you instead 🀣🀣😘

Haha, he looks lovely in that Pom πŸ€£πŸ€£β€πŸ˜˜πŸ‘½πŸ€—
Looooooool it made me laugh putting his head on πŸ€­πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ₯°πŸΎβ€πŸ‘½πŸ˜˜ xx

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27

Pom Bear

VIP Member
S'ok, thought I'd help you out 😘 we can't let our lovely Pom not have pride of place at the top of the new thread can we 🀣 especially after that stroke of genius 🀣
Thank you my friend πŸ₯°πŸ’–πŸ€—β€πŸ‘½πŸ˜˜πŸΎ xx.
I will leave Rita's suggestion on here for now while I catch up..I'm on page 49 πŸ₯° xx
Cole in his Val Doonican jumper πŸ€—πŸ₯°πŸ˜˜ xx

Resizer_16225864771160.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart

sophia35

Hi, just came on to say I’m here (in Portugal) until Sunday and peter Andre was in vilamoura today with princess (other kids there too but I recognised princess!). Docked in the marina today on β€˜diamond’ yacht.

• Wow
  • Haha

Binfest

Hi all

The deflection is about to start from KP.

She has some very serious issues pending that she has no control over.

Woods doesn't know about any of this as it's been kept quiet from him.

It's a previous close associate of KP that has the info.

It's funny because they are still talking with her but she hasn't got a scooby lol

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 25

Pink Squirrel

VIP Member
Wow, what a truly awful scarred mess 😳. There was s absolutely no procedure that can ever make her face any better. She really is absolutely butchered! @BigBlue2018 your mate has done a good job πŸ˜‚.
I cannot believe for 1 second that Crawl genuinely finds that attractive. She is fake & botched from top to bottom.
She really is very, very unwell. It's sad. BUT I don't feel sorry for her because she's a cunt 😁. Maybe ending up looking as bad as that is subtle karma?

Attachments

• Sick
  • Wow

Facehugger

VIP Member
I'm just going to stick a thread title suggestion on, in case you lot talk too much while I get some tea:

Katie Price #40 She's all about holidays, teef, nails & hair yet her kids have to swim in their underwear.

• Heart
  • Haha

Pink Squirrel

VIP Member
Portugal is now on the AMBER LIST

Thank you Dolly, all recovered now, it was back in the late 70's when I had it.
So she's contaminated Portugal & now it's on the amber list 😳πŸ₯΄. Why the fuck does anyone feel the need to go abroad at all at the moment?? I just don't get the need 🀷. Are people really that desperate for a holiday?

• Haha

HampyGal

I rarely comment.. but this bag of shite needs to go away, and the only WAY. DO NOT CLICK OR COMMENT,do it here on tattle, forget the SUN or the Daily Fail, Daily Moron, or the fucking waste of ink Star, OK Mag can go screw itself, as for HEAT.. 2 weeks later… EVERY CLICK, EVERY TIME, EVERY CLICK .. YOUR PAYING THE MEDIA WHORE. YOU ARE PAYING HER, YOUR KEEPING HER IN CASH.. Oh, the irony….

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 24

Monsieur Crumble

Just had some good news for once, my girl is being transferred back to our local hospital morrow, so happy for her boys πŸ₯°

• Heart
Reactions: 24

peeko

VIP Member
Oh Krusties Krusties help me if you can
She wanted a clear out
So she went and saw a man
He said buy one I’ll give you one for free
So car wash jumped in and said that’ll do for me
Now for miracles Katie can’t be beat
Running around in wedges on her broken feet
But this is a true miracle , don’t understand this bit
Both had Colonics and they’re still so full of shit

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23

Pom Bear

VIP Member

Apparently not in β€˜suck talks’ 🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣 πŸ€¦πŸ»β€β™€οΈ

Think this was yesterday, as Cole tagged Glenn Gratton(w8) into his IG stories of that blue car.

Reading from a script again, yeah, like your mental health was affected... πŸ™„
Swipe up zip...looooooool πŸ˜„πŸ˜„ xx.

Resizer_16230188449140.jpg

Hiya felllow Krusties; Again, I'm unsure this message will post as I'm having loads of issues with my computer. I read the threads, try and 'LIKE' etc but it's really playing up and getting me down! Dear @Pom Bear, I absolutely love your hair- and you are considerably younger than I thought! I wonder what you think I look like, teehee. Here's a clue: My hair is currently reddish-brown, purple and frizzy (unlike yours) mainly due to my daft fella falling off a ladder and Summer Damson paint has gone EVERYFUCKINGWHERE. My grass is purple too. What a mess....He did exactly the same thing at his house a couple of weeks ago and split open his shin, quite deeply too, but no, the bleeding martyr wouldn't go and get it stitched at the hospital/walk-in centre. Can't believe he did it again - that looks so deep and painful. OUCH!!
Meanwhile I'm very behind on all the posts and as I said this page keeps failing me
Love to you all, Sewer Grapes (ARE PURPLE!)
PS/ People used to think I look a bit like Kate Bush. Dunno why, cos my eyes are blue and piggy! x
I wondered why you been quiet for a bit in here πŸ₯°πŸ€—πŸ˜˜ xx Good to see you back on and it also good that your like button and computer is working again ❀❀😘 xx.
Thank you very much ...I'm 47 πŸ₯°πŸ’•πŸ€—β€πŸ˜˜ xx.
Lol 🀭 oh dear..hope the paint is all cleaned up now and your fella is recovering well πŸ™‚πŸ’•πŸ₯°πŸ€—πŸ˜˜ xx.
Pom hugs to you both πŸ₯°πŸΎπŸ€—πŸ˜˜ xx

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23

Noseybonk

VIP Member
Hey Krusties, have you seen this pisstake comment on the swimming pool article in the DM (at least I hope it is) 🀣🀣

6F867A53-0776-45F7-B430-65B8DE1BAA91.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 22