Katie Price #39 Filter this, filter that - makes no difference, still a Twit!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Isn't it strange that over the past few days some weird people have joined this thread; made one or two strange comments then disappeared. Someone is getting rattled or tattled. There was someone yesterday, literally new member (25 mins) or so. I tried to @ their name and it wouldn't appear...

I can't wait for Katie's house of cards to tumble round her shattered hairlines personally. So dash to the hospital today for unknown illness/cancer scare? Mum or Harvey at death's door? Who is it who has 'gone to the other side'?
I woke up at half 2 this morning and read a couple of new comments. I remember thinking they seemed odd and the timing of these posters strange.

I also do not believe for one minute that any one of us are 'feeding' the monster etc...we are discussing a person we dislike...immensely 🤣
More importantly is that we all chat and have made friends🥰 so I will carry on as I please.

Morning all😁

• Heart
Reactions: 20
I woke up at half 2 this morning and read a couple of new comments. I remember thinking they seemed odd and the timing of these posters strange.

I also do not believe for one minute that any one of us are 'feeding' the monster etc...we are discussing a person we dislike...immensely 🤣
More importantly is that we all chat and have made friends🥰 so I will carry on as I please.

Morning all😁
Morning Mrs ems have a lovely day fellow krusties ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 11

Morning all😁
Think the girl was on something , in the end did a really abusive post about the Krusties that was removed , no provocation for no reason at all , think she was having a bad day 🤣

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
Think the girl was on something , in the end did a really abusive post about the Krusties that was removed , no provocation for no reason at all , think she was having a bad day 🤣
Aww bless her. Perhaps she should join a knitting class or something...🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Ok I'm going in...

Thread suggestion
#40 lately Katie's been doing naff all, we're still waiting for her downfall.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Also Before Mount Everest was discovered what was the Highest Mountain in the World ?

How can you arrange the letters in the words " New Door " to make one word ?
that should keep you busy harry 🤣
new door anagram of one word and Mount Everest was still the highest mountain in the world even before it was discovered

Reactions: 7
Thread suggestion
Katie Price #40 lies keep coming thick & fast, will she be caught by her past?

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
Thread suggestion
Katie Price #40 lies keep coming thick & fast, will she be caught by her past?
Love this Pink ❤

Wonder who took the jam out of her doughnut 🍩

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
What on earths been going on? I woke up early, had breakfast then went to sleep. Are you on about the person talking about feeding the monster? Strange.

To use the words of Martin Landau playing Bela Lugosi in “Ed Wood”, “Pull the string, pull the string”!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Well maybe the baby this year and the wedding could all be off if what binfest says is true. The tide is turning 🤞

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
There is an angry lady somewhere furiously knitting katie price voodoo dolls...

• Haha
Thread suggestion
#40 Long hair, Short Hair, face like the moon. Watch out Katie it’s truth time soon.

Not sure if I’ve done that right it’s my first ever thread suggestion

• Heart
Thread suggestion
#40 Long hair, Short Hair, face like the moon. Watch out Katie it’s truth time soon.

Not sure if I’ve done that right it’s my first ever thread suggestion
Love it ❤

Is anyone else getting ads 'How to iron crepe skin'..... Ouch! Ouch! Ouch! Ouch! That would hurt 😆

• Haha
  • Wow
There is an angry lady somewhere furiously knitting katie price voodoo dolls...
This is a true story

Me and a friend stayed over at her older sister's house. She was telling me how she had fallen out with another girl we both know.
Her niece had a little soft doll, so Caroline found a candle and lit it, got a nappy pin and said this other girl's name and how she wanted her to be hurt whilst stabbing at this doll.
The next day Teresa (the other girl) came to school with a broken arm, from doing a cartwheel the evening before, I never told her what Caroline did and I made sure I never ever fell out with Caroline, who sadly passed away twenty years ago

• Wow
THREAD SUGGESTION #40 Skanky doesn’t like her arse any more, so watch out Cole your out the door

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.