Katie Price #39 Filter this, filter that - makes no difference, still a Twit!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeah Krusties , Remember as always don’t give out any personal information, Be a bit more guarded for the time being , Love Peeko β™₯

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Evening all you lovely, talented and witty Krustie's, you always make me giggle no matter how down I'm feeling 😊 thank you all for your kind words re my daughter 😊 what a lovely bunch you are πŸ₯° virtual hugs πŸ€— coming to you all for the trials and tribulations you all face daily. Mwah! ps, enjoyed seeing all your toon pics (I might get brave one day) πŸ˜‰ but for now here's my version of Skanky 😘View attachment 607547

Aww she boofus πŸ₯°
You have made it look far too bootifull! :)

Surely skanky should have a tattle wiki by now
Whats there to say about it that we don't already know?

Its a filthy slag, a drug using alkie, a useless parent that lost custody of four kids because its so tit, a self-obssessed piece of plastic waste that thinks it's the bees knees? Will that do as a starter for ten? :)

We’d use up a full wiki page listing her ex's alone and that’s not including one night stands. That would probably be another page or two.
It would be like the London telephone directory A - Z, including mobiles

Loool Cole the wank engine πŸ€­πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ₯°πŸ€—πŸ˜˜ xx.
You're welcome πŸ’–β€πŸ€—πŸ₯°πŸ˜˜ xx.

I brought it on eBay earlier..250ml exactly the same one, for 16.99 ..sounds great and I look forward to it arriving....many thanks again πŸ₯°πŸ’–πŸ€—πŸ₯°πŸ˜˜πŸΎ Pom hugs to you 🐾 xx

I remember this pic..I made a pic out of it a few months back 😘 xx.
Ohhh got it..back in January...the boots reminded me of RoboCop πŸ˜„...

View attachment 607920
Those would be it's "special boots" it was going to have to wear for the rest of it's crummy life due to the life threatening injuries. Now replaced with Special Wedges as approved by the Butcher of Istanbul no doubt :(

Hi all

The deflection is about to start from KP.

She has some very serious issues pending that she has no control over.

Woods doesn't know about any of this as it's been kept quiet from him.

It's a previous close associate of KP that has the info.

It's funny because they are still talking with her but she hasn't got a scooby lol
We are all waiting ffor the explosion! I can't wait to see it squirm but then she'll have to face belovΓ©d cole who ain't gonna be happy - that'll be another "Love of my life" off across the horizon then :)

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
For our Harry as requested a easy Quiz
1. How long did the 100 year war last?
2. Which country makes Panama hats ?
3. From which animal do we get catgut?
4. in which month do Russians celebrate the october revolution ?
5. what is a camelhair brush made of ?
6. the canary islands are named after which animal?
7. what colour is a purple finch ?
8. what was king george vi first name
9. what country do chinese gooseberries come from ?
10.how long did the 30 years war last ?
Think I’ve got one. Is the answer to no 2 China?
Morning!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
If I did I'd be abusing peoples anonimity.

She'll be kicking herself when she finds out who has gone to the other side.

Saw CW at the punch tavern today....

Nice bloke πŸ‘
But will the redtops reveal this bombshell and expose her true self thoughπŸ€”

Reactions: 15
But will the redtops reveal this bombshell and expose her true self thoughπŸ€”
With any luck it will turn into a feeding frenzy as the sharks rip it to pieces thus exposing all the lies and BS they've been holding onto for decades :) It only takes one of them to start the avalanche of muck and skanky will get swept away in it :) Hurrah!!!!

I suggest Issy and Amanda at the Scum start collecting together what they've got stashed away about skanky's indescretions like her shite lifestyle, her various addictions, her fake life-theatening injuries, being the world's WORST parent, the endless list of lies and all the rest of it! I want to see it sink like the Titanic :)

• Heart
I’m sure they will. 🀞
Hope the tide is turning but I feel that her management Kirsty will up the deflection pr pity stunts as Kirsty is well renowned for protecting her clients secrets etc and at the moment she's been the one that is trying to reinvent skanky the past year

• Wow
Reactions: 11
If I did I'd be abusing peoples anonimity.

She'll be kicking herself when she finds out who has gone to the other side.

Saw CW at the punch tavern today....

Nice bloke πŸ‘
Thanks @Binfest πŸ™ Punch Tavern, as in pub? πŸ€” or something else? Was he alone?

Thanks for all the birthday ❀ yesterday and thanks @Pom Bear for my picture πŸ₯³

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Hope the tide is turning but I feel that her management Kirsty will up the deflection pr pity stunts as Kirsty is well renowned for protecting her clients secrets etc and at the moment she's been the one that is trying to reinvent skanky the past year
She'd have better luck trying to convince the world that Hitler was just a normal guy whose actions were wrongly interpreted. Kirsty is just there as skanky's fall-guy, the one to blame when it all goes wrong - and she'll get knocked for her fees as well :)

Talking of which have they had any more deplop meals delivered or did deplop finally get the hint that skanky and wanky were not a good choice, esp as the meals were supposed to be for Harvey and they were eating them, selfish gits
I've noticed as well Cake that there have been no mentions of Plop Kitchen lately. If Plop Kitchen haven't severed all ties they must be insane. I can only imagine the damage that pair of morons have done to their business.

Is that a Priceywoods sweatshirt she's wearing πŸ™„
Yes it is. How utterly sad!

Who in the hell do they think they are and more concerning who in the hell would buy this cheap shite with their names on? There are some staggeringly stupid people out there if they've bought one!

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Surely skanky should have a tattle wiki by now
We have requested one. No reply and no wiki...

Again. My friends… look at yourselves, .. you are feeding this monster, not the fans.. look at yourself..
We are actually having a laugh at her expense. We have also been successful in stopping various of endeavours. She doesn't get any payments for what we post on here so not bovvered.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
ill leave you with this one, A man lives on the twentieth floor of a block of flats , every morning he gets in the lift and gets out at the ground floor and goes to work , coming home at night he gets in the lift but gets out at the tenth floor and walks up the stairs . why ?
Is he a dwarf?

Reactions: 7
Isn't it strange that over the past few days some weird people have joined this thread; made one or two strange comments then disappeared. Someone is getting rattled or tattled. There was someone yesterday, literally new member (25 mins) or so. I tried to @ their name and it wouldn't appear...

I can't wait for Katie's house of cards to tumble round her shattered hairlines personally. So dash to the hospital today for unknown illness/cancer scare? Mum or Harvey at death's door? Who is it who has 'gone to the other side'?

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.