Katie Price #39 Filter this, filter that - makes no difference, still a Twit!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Need to let skanky know about this. duck knows what she is using, Brylcreem?
Haha, probably chip grease or something. Thanks for making testing so simple to go on holiday, piss off Skanky. The rest of us who go to work or have kids ALL THE TIME to get to school have been doing those lateral flow tests twice weekly for bloody months, glad it's such a novelty for you poppet 🙄

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 14
It’s Peeko Quiz time , Multiple choice
You use Qured before you go on holiday
1. You will have no Problems, at a reasonable price all plain Sailing
2. There are Problems, But easily solved due to their superb customer service
3. Your Holiday will be totally Fucked up due to not getting the results of your very expensive tests and no fucker will answer the phone
Take your time people ,Need a Clue ? Just look who’s recommending them PMSL 🤣 HI

• Haha
Reactions: 4
3. Your Holiday will be totally Fucked up due to not getting the results of your very expensive tests and no fucker will answer the phone
Take your time people ,Need a Clue ? Just look who’s recommending them PMSL 🤣 HI
Talking of which have they had any more deplop meals delivered or did deplop finally get the hint that skanky and wanky were not a good choice, esp as the meals were supposed to be for Harvey and they were eating them, selfish gits

Reactions: 13
I'm just going to stick a thread title suggestion on, in case you lot talk too much while I get some tea:

Katie Price #40 She's all about holidays, teef, nails & hair yet her kids have to swim in their underwear.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
She's wishing that little line on the Covid test was a little line on a Clearblue

I'm just going to stick a thread title suggestion on, in case you lot talk too much while I get some tea:

Katie Price #40 She's all about holidays, teef, nails & hair yet her kids have to swim in their underwear.
I like it 👍

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Evening all you lovely, talented and witty Krustie's, you always make me giggle no matter how down I'm feeling 😊 thank you all for your kind words re my daughter 😊 what a lovely bunch you are 🥰 virtual hugs 🤗 coming to you all for the trials and tribulations you all face daily. Mwah! ps, enjoyed seeing all your toon pics (I might get brave one day) 😉 but for now here's my version of Skanky 😘
Screenshot_20210606-025745_Messenger.jpg

Here's a pic of my cat having enough of my tit to cheer you up 😂View attachment 607403
Aww she boofus 🥰

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
How on earth would Katie know if that Covid test was easy to use when travelling with kids? J&P travelled with Peter.

• Angry
Reactions: 13
Who remembers when they started to flog pyramid scheme crap? That went down like a sack of spuds. You would think they would delete the page. It’s embarrassing.
FF6F7208-B5E5-45B1-B377-14915E74E175.png

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
Could we have more crossword clues or general knowledge please?

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.