Katie Price #39 Filter this, filter that - makes no difference, still a Twit!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What was the name of the poster who laid into us Krusties? Did anyone make a note? There are lots of threads being infiltrated by anti-vaxers and those who should be on rave threads...

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
What was the name of the poster who laid into us Krusties? Did anyone make a note? There are lots of threads being infiltrated by anti-vaxers and those who should be on rave threads...
Hampygal

#40 whilst katie gets fat sucked out of her chunky arse her life turns into a bigger farce

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Glad I'm not the only one who gets suspicious when people suddenly post although I did lurk for months before I posted anything

Reactions: 12
Glad I'm not the only one who gets suspicious when people suddenly post although I did lurk for months before I posted anything
I lurked too, then once I saw her walking on her Maldives holiday, that was the final straw and just had to then join in with you guys. I also wanted karma for what happened to Rolo.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 19
I thought the poster was pissed or on something.
Well she'll have the mother fucker of all hangovers today then🤣

I thought she was hangry. She should've reached out for online support...
Tesco, asda, sainsbury's...they can all deliver multi-pack snickers 🤪😋🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Well she'll have the mother fucker of all hangovers today then🤣

I thought she was hangry. She should've reached out for online support...
Tesco, asda, sainsbury's...they can all deliver multi-pack snickers 🤪😋🤣
She should have just asked for the PissPot but she got angry about the cartoons and if I remember rightly the roast dinners....
Yep, she must have been hangry!

• Haha
Think the girl was on something , in the end did a really abusive post about the Krusties that was removed , no provocation for no reason at all , think she was having a bad day 🤣
Skanky did not like seeing what people really think of her haha :)

I've just seen some more old bollox on MSN who very thoughtfully share this crap with me concerning the skank-monster :(

First off they showed a photo of it having some shonky "treatment" on its ugly boat-race giving a lovely view of the numerous tramlines from plastic surgery that have "lifted" its face to reveal the mess we see before us now BARF :sick:🤮

And then it tells us that its disgusted with itself because its put on two stone during lockdowns thus is undergoing three lots of colonic irrigation a week in a bid to shift the lard out of it's system. Saint Amy the Apostle is dead against it seeing as colonic can tear the colon resulting in more surgery (that would probably please it of course) but skanky has dismissed Mother's pleas and ignored her anyway like it normally does. "Get back in the cupboard Muvva until I need you for a storyline!" :( Three times a week its off to Essex Fire Brigade training establishment to get a damned good blasting from their high pressure fire hoses - its just a shame they don't blast the thing into orbit really

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Skanky did not like seeing what people really think of her haha :)

I've just seen some more old bollox on MSN who very thoughtfully share this crap with me concerning the skank-monster :(

First off they showed a photo of it having some shonky "treatment" on its ugly boat-race giving a lovely view of the numerous tramlines from plastic surgery that have "lifted" its face to reveal the mess we see before us now BARF :sick:🤮

And then it tells us that its disgusted with itself because its put on two stone during lockdowns thus is undergoing three lots of colonic irrigation a week in a bid to shift the lard out of it's system. Saint Amy the Apostle is dead against it seeing as colonic can tear the colon resulting in more surgery (that would probably please it of course) but skanky has dismissed Mother's pleas and ignored her anyway like it normally does. "Get back in the cupboard Muvva until I need you for a storyline!" :( Three times a week its off to Essex Fire Brigade training establishment to get a damned good blasting from their high pressure fire hoses - its just a shame they don't blast the thing into orbit really
Not quite far enough

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Not on about Skanky Peeko, it was someone who put one post up, now they have vanished 😲
I know who you were talking about the hangry one 🤣

It was the devils daughter, started off by saying
Ignore skanky were just encouraging her, join a knitting or anti mask thread ? Got more and more incoherent, rambling , like she had an agenda but was so out of her head she lost the plot and ended up just slagging us off , hilarious 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8

Ignore skanky were just encouraging her, join a knitting or anti mask thread ? Got more and more incoherent, rambling , like she had an agenda but was so out of her head she lost the plot and ended up just slagging us off , hilarious 😂
That was HampyGal, there was a username called 'Thedevilsdaughter' 😂

Reactions: 7

Oh I missed all that 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Did someone say To the Devil a Daughter? That was a horror film wasn’t it? Oh sorry, Thedevilsdaughter, sorry, “dad, I got it wrong again”.

Reactions: 4

"You ain’t Krusties..!"

Erm, you ain't Yogi Bear either!

Oh I missed all that 🤔
Ahahahahaaa, you did - we all got a right bollocking 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.