Katie Price #39 Filter this, filter that - makes no difference, still a Twit!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Welcome to #39 and thanks to Stapleyourtongue for a great suggestion but sadly I had to make
one slight alteration. Sorry about that but I had no choice, also sorry for the rush job, soon as I
got the computer on I noticed the old thread had overrun. Well thanks a lot for you and your
bloody waffle!:LOL:

Previous thread - https://tattle.life/threads/katie-p...wind-the-witch-should-be-binned.19835/page-51

Carry on,

Latest bullshit!

Oh and this one which I didn't read because I was trying to eat my dinner.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
Congrats to the lovely Staples for the winning title ❤ and thanks captain @265 for the new thread ❤

In honour of our resident artist @Pom Bear I am reposting her masterpiece from the last thread. She succeeded where even Carwash failed in getting Skanky on the lav 🤣🤣🤣😘

Resizer_16224793340020.jpg

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
Thanks babes, forgot I have that image on my hard-drive......
S'ok, thought I'd help you out 😘 we can't let our lovely Pom not have pride of place at the top of the new thread can we 🤣 especially after that stroke of genius 🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 12

So they have BOTH had a hosepipe and a gallon of water shoved up their arses, when a trip to the toilet would have got the same end result. No doubt she will be saying she has been rushed to hospital with a perforated colon.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
Oy, where’s Peeko gone? He replied to a post of mine but haven’t got a clue why, to do with not thinking hard enough. (On previous thread so it’s locked).

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Oy, where’s Peeko gone? He replied to a post of mine but haven’t got a clue why, to do with not thinking hard enough. (On previous thread so it’s locked).
Shhh, I'm sure he'll catch up and find us soon enough. Enjoy the peace for a few minutes 🤣🤣 he reckons we all need to go to Portugal and get jiggy somehow as he wants a Krusty god child, we best get nurse Helga in asap with his meds as he's truly lost his marbles now 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11

So they have BOTH had a hosepipe and a gallon of water shoved up their arses, when a trip to the toilet would have got the same end result. No doubt she will be saying she has been rushed to hospital with a perforated colon.
They still both talk alot of tit

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
Shhh, I'm sure he'll catch up and find us soon enough. Enjoy the peace for a few minutes 🤣🤣 he reckons we all need to go to Portugal and get jiggy somehow as he wants a Krusty god child, we best get nurse Helga in asap with his meds as he's truly lost his marbles now 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Lol, getting jiggy with it!
Nurse Helga has been in touch with me she’s not best pleased with his behaviour especially after she’d disinfected all the bed pans.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I think he's hiding in the Pub's toilets Harry - trying to avoid Nurse Helga. He knows he's not meant to drink alcohol whilst on medication - methinks he's in big trouble now 😮

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I think he's hiding in the Pub's toilets Harry - trying to avoid Nurse Helga. He knows he's not meant to drink alcohol whilst on medication - methinks he's in big trouble now 😮
Oh he's in trouble allright - I nearly went arse over tit on his marbles on the way out the last thread 🤣

Do you remember that programme You are What you Eat? Dr McKeith always had her patients do a colonic. Not sure what the real medical use is.
She used to look at people's poo nuggets didn't she, the disgusting woman? 🤮

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
Oh he's in trouble allright - I nearly went arse over tit on his marbles on the way out the last thread 🤣

She used to look at people's poo nuggets didn't she, the disgusting woman? 🤮
There was some controversy over her in that she wasn’t a real doctor? She turned up at some events dressed very strangely with her daughter.

• Wow
Reactions: 14
I wasn't aware Katie took Pete's kids to Portugal too, yeah I'm a bit slow but at the moment I'm skimming
the thread plus I have my group page on social media to update.

Reactions: 13
Do you remember that programme You are What you Eat? Dr McKeith always had her patients do a colonic. Not sure what the real medical use is.
colon cleansing — also called a colonic or a colonic irrigation — isn't necessary. That's because your digestive system and bowel already eliminate waste material and bacteria from your body. ( commonly known as HAVING A GOOD tit)

colon cleansing can sometimes be harmful. In fact, coffee enemas sometimes used in colon cleansing have been linked to several deaths. Colon cleansing can also cause less serious side effects, such as cramping, bloating, diarrhea, nausea and vomiting.

Other potential concerns with colon cleansing include:

• Dehydration
  • A tear in the rectum (perforation)
  • Infection
  • A change in your electrolyte balance, which can be dangerous if you have kidney or heart disease or other health problems

• Sick
Reactions: 19
colon cleansing — also called a colonic or a colonic irrigation — isn't necessary. That's because your digestive system and bowel already eliminate waste material and bacteria from your body. ( commonly known as HAVING A GOOD tit)

colon cleansing can sometimes be harmful. In fact, coffee enemas sometimes used in colon cleansing have been linked to several deaths. Colon cleansing can also cause less serious side effects, such as cramping, bloating, diarrhea, nausea and vomiting.

Other potential concerns with colon cleansing include:

• Dehydration
  • A tear in the rectum (perforation)
  • Infection
  • A change in your electrolyte balance, which can be dangerous if you have kidney or heart disease or other health problems
Thanks for that didn’t realise it could be so dangerous. I remember poor Michael Landon had coffee enemas when he was diagnosed with pancreatic cancer.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 13
I have numerous stomach issues and have been told a colonic irrigation could cause perforations to your bowel leaving you with even bigger problems! I know she constantly goes on about her ‘farting’ and she probably either has IBS or some form of intolerance, her diet seems awful a lot of processed food, she ordered 40 doughnuts after eating Burger King the other week, no wonder her digestive system is struggling!!

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.