Katie Price #39 Filter this, filter that - makes no difference, still a Twit!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She has to advertise EVERYTHING!!! Another company to avoid, thankfully that's not
the company I deal with.

Katie07June01.png
Katie07June02.png
Katie07June03.png

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
I rarely comment.. but this bag of shite needs to go away, and the only WAY. DO NOT CLICK OR COMMENT,do it here on tattle, forget the SUN or the Daily Fail, Daily Moron, or the bleeping waste of ink Star, OK Mag can go screw itself, as for HEAT.. 2 weeks later… EVERY CLICK, EVERY TIME, EVERY CLICK .. YOUR PAYING THE MEDIA bleep. YOU ARE PAYING HER, YOUR KEEPING HER IN CASH.. Oh, the irony….

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
For our Harry as requested a easy Quiz
1. How long did the 100 year war last?
2. Which country makes Panama hats ?
3. From which animal do we get catgut?
4. in which month do Russians celebrate the october revolution ?
5. what is a camelhair brush made of ?
6. the canary islands are named after which animal?
7. what colour is a purple finch ?
8. what was king george vi first name
9. what country do chinese gooseberries come from ?
10.how long did the 30 years war last ?

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Nah she's there lurking but then again passerby's would think he Looks like he's out on a bike ride with his mum 🤣🤣🤣
It really annoys me when cyclists don’t wear helmets. They deserve to have an accident, the twats!

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Also Before Mount Everest was discovered what was the Highest Mountain in the World ?

How can you arrange the letters in the words " New Door " to make one word ?
that should keep you busy harry 🤣

Reactions: 4
Also Before Mount Everest was discovered what was the Highest Mountain in the World ?

Everest! and Redwood?

• Wow
  • Haha
Surely skanky should have a tattle wiki by now
We've asked twice on the Tattle Wiki thread but the mods haven't done us one, maybe there's a reason why, I don't know, I'll keep an eye on it and if they do get time to do one for us I'll let you all know x

Reactions: 11

Everest and "one word"

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
ill leave you with this one, A man lives on the twentieth floor of a block of flats , every morning he gets in the lift and gets out at the ground floor and goes to work , coming home at night he gets in the lift but gets out at the tenth floor and walks up the stairs . why ?

Reactions: 4
ill leave you with this one, A man lives on the twentieth floor of a block of flats , every morning he gets in the lift and gets out at the ground floor and goes to work , coming home at night he gets in the lift but gets out at the tenth floor and walks up the stairs . why ?
Cos the lift don't go all the way to the top Peeko 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Again. My friends… look at yourselves, .. you are feeding this monster, not the fans.. look at yourself..

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 5
Because he wants to get his 10,000 steps in to lose weight

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.