Katie Price #39 Filter this, filter that - makes no difference, still a Twit!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Surprised Katie hasn't done another sex tape yet.
Wasn’t Dane Bowers and his toe in the foof a sex tape? I haven’t searched for myself as there isn’t enough mind bleach to recover from that 🤢

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
Wasn’t Dane Bowers and his toe in the foof a sex tape? I haven’t searched for myself as there isn’t enough mind bleach to recover from that 🤢
"If toes could talk: The Dane Bowers story" would make a great horror film.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
Welcome to #39 and thanks to Stapleyourtongue for a great suggestion but sadly I had to make
one slight alteration. Sorry about that but I had no choice, also sorry for the rush job, soon as I
got the computer on I noticed the old thread had overrun. Well thanks a lot for you and your
bloody waffle!:LOL:

Previous thread - https://tattle.life/threads/katie-p...wind-the-witch-should-be-binned.19835/page-51

Carry on,

Latest bullshit!

Oh and this one which I didn't read because I was trying to eat my dinner.

They'd have achieved the same results if they'd stuffed the tube in it's gob - same old tit in both ends

40 doughnuts ? for herself? greedy cow.
Well its not like she would share them with H is it? And I doubt cole would DARE to steal one like he does with H's carrot cakes either

Just been looking at a website....funniest mug shot pictures, here are some I thought were good 🤷‍♀️
Theres a definate Criminal Look amongst that lot - the one in the middle looks like Lex Luthor's sister haha

Pom, turn this into a wanted poster.....

Wanted for crimes against decency.

I bet it was pointing it's toe at the camera though like it does at traffic cameras, bank machines & CCTV in parking lots :)

I've said this many times, just when you think she can't sink any lower, she does.

I'm still placing bets Katie will auction off Princesses Virginity!
Cole will buy it and she'll just laugh because its so hilarious (apparently)

I'm surprised she hadn't bottled that colonic water & wants to flog that myself 🤢 she's a complete tit show all ways up and he's no better either.
She has thousands of gallons of similar stuff swilling around the gardens at Trampy Towers so she can bottle that and flog it to her "Fans" too

Thank you my friend 🥰💖🤗❤👽😘🐾 xx.
I will leave Rita's suggestion on here for now while I catch up..I'm on page 49 🥰 xx
Cole in his Val Doonican jumper 🤗🥰😘 xx

View attachment 599462
Excellent Pom! :) Now I think we need a nice 1960s polyester safari suit and cole will be fit for a groovy night out at Sheesh with his old woman :)

I'm going to leave you with this.

Its not a New Issue Alert. No. It's a WARNING about the tide of excrement contained inside - open at your peril!

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
I'm going to leave you with this.

Morning! I honestly thought this magazine was something Pom had worked her magic on. It can’t be real can it? Who would buy such crap? A Brussel sprout? Apologies to sprouts I like em.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
There must some braindeads who waste their pocket money on bilge like that, the same ones who buy OK magazine and all the rest of that trash journalism.

In fact I blame hairdressing salons who must buy it to "entertain" the ladies sitting under dryers or waiting for their treatments to set :)

• Haha
Reactions: 14
There must some braindeads who waste their pocket money on bilge like that, the same ones who buy OK magazine and all the rest of that trash journalism.

In fact I blame hairdressing salons who must buy it to "entertain" the ladies sitting under dryers or waiting for their treatments to set :)
For those of you interested New magazine has Keeping up with Kerry and Planet Pete, columns by Kerry Katona and Peter Andrex. Anyway recent back issue I must buy Pete discusses finally getting his hair cut.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Oh yes his toe is there... ha ha ha! I think he was trying to dial an ambulance ;)

• Haha
1622615385194.png
OMG I just googled some of the stuff and nearly died laughing! To think my parents went out looking like this back then! That shorts ensemble is just TRAGIC! :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 12
If I married a cabbage and we split could we Patch things up and get back together?
Ay up the Brassica of that woman.

oh dear apologies to all not taken me meds, need a double dose.

• Haha
It’ll come eventually. It’s been a while since she last made one. She’ll probably do OnlyFans next. I’m shocked that she hasn’t already joined.
Everyone can see it for nothing on the internet. Why would some sad sack bother paying?

• Haha
It looks as if Its been slammed in the face with a frying pan; Hey that sounds like a great idea!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Everyone can see it for nothing on the internet. Why would some sad sack bother paying?
Oh you, I will have you know sacks are wonderful things, made of hessian and all sorts, containing things like compost and potatoes.

Nurse, Med E K Shorn!

• Haha
I better get up, lots of funny comments in The Mirror re Katie’s colonic.

My word of the day is casuistry, the use of clever but unsound reasoning, especially in relation to moral questions.

Have a good day.

• Heart
  • Wow
Good morning one and all, another bright sunny day. It’s been quiet on the S&W front wonder what they are up to? Ignoring their shite treatment yesterday that’s low even for her. I’m not convinced they are still on holiday but she loves playing games, I also thought junior had said via Pete he wants to be left alone yet here she is first chance it gets putting picture of him up. Good mum she doesn’t seem to understand the word private. Or maybe she just don’t give a shite🤔 I’m off to enjoy the sunshine here in the sunny uk have a good day all ❤

• Heart
We're not sure she has, it might be she's trying to make it look like they're there. Some people think pics are photoshopped, or old,bit the kids might have joined her today or something. Smoke and mirrors as usual.
I don't personally think they are there. Junior definitely looks photoshopped in. Princess not so sure. What really annoys me is how they treat everyone like they are as thick as them. They are away, apparently on another 'freebie' with Ross and Marcello. Now alledgedly Princess and Junior are there as well. That would be 6 people. So why was 'Chef Cole' only BBQing 4 burgers the other day? Pair of morons.

Just been looking at a website....funniest mug shot pictures, here are some I thought were good 🤷‍♀️
Second one looks well dodgy!!!!

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
I'm surprised she hadn't bottled that colonic water & wants to flog that myself 🤢 she's a complete tit show all ways up and he's no better either.
Just waiting for her to flog the "Special limited Edition" bath bomb with "Natural" Extracts 🤢

• Sick
  • Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.