Katie Price #39 Filter this, filter that - makes no difference, still a Twit!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have numerous stomach issues and have been told a colonic irrigation could cause perforations to your bowel leaving you with even bigger problems! I know she constantly goes on about her ‘farting’ and she probably either has IBS or some form of intolerance, her diet seems awful a lot of processed food, she ordered 40 doughnuts after eating Burger King the other week, no wonder her digestive system is struggling!!
Do you go on You Tube? There’s a bloke on there, quite skinny who does all these eating challenges (appeared on my feed), anyway surely it can’t be good for your body keep doing that?

Reactions: 12
I have numerous stomach issues and have been told a colonic irrigation could cause perforations to your bowel leaving you with even bigger problems! I know she constantly goes on about her ‘farting’ and she probably either has IBS or some form of intolerance, her diet seems awful a lot of processed food, she ordered 40 doughnuts after eating Burger King the other week, no wonder her digestive system is struggling!!
40 doughnuts ? for herself? greedy cow.

• Sick
Reactions: 14
Congrats to the lovely Staples for the winning title ❤ and thanks captain @265 for the new thread ❤

In honour of our resident artist @Pom Bear I am reposting her masterpiece from the last thread. She succeeded where even Carwash failed in getting Skanky on the lav 🤣🤣🤣😘

View attachment 599280
Welcome to #39 and thanks to Stapleyourtongue for a great suggestion but sadly I had to make
one slight alteration. Sorry about that but I had no choice, also sorry for the rush job, soon as I
got the computer on I noticed the old thread had overrun. Well thanks a lot for you and your
bloody waffle!:LOL:

Previous thread - https://tattle.life/threads/katie-p...wind-the-witch-should-be-binned.19835/page-51

Carry on,

Latest bullshit!

Oh and this one which I didn't read because I was trying to eat my dinner.

Well done 265 , Well done staples
Oy, where’s Peeko gone? He replied to a post of mine but haven’t got a clue why, to do with not thinking hard enough. (On previous thread so it’s locked).
Ha you ain't getting rid of me that easily Harry

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Well done 265 , Well done staples

Ha you ain't getting rid of me that easily Harry
You join us at an opportune moment when we are discussing all things bodily especially excrement, please feel free to join in.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
and thanks 265 for keeping us going , what. s all this about the lovely Staples ? Her head won't fit through the door , don't encourage her

what are you trying to tell us ? Shes full of tit ?

• Haha
Reactions: 10
and thanks 265 for keeping us going , what. s all this about the lovely Staples ? Her head won't fit through the door , don't encourage her

Literally and metaphorically.

Reactions: 8

Most definately, in Skankys own words on her hosepipe wash "I didn't find it more painful, but I was more daring - I'm going to have another one next week, and then I'm going to maintain it."

like she ever sticks to anything, full of tit in more ways than one.

Talking of tit, still waiting to see the 10k horse that she said she bought the other week.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
You know what upsets me , is when you meet people on here make a connection , a bit like me and Harry , and you d
Well done Staple great thread title 👍👏👏
Hampshire dont encourage her , heads big enough as it is

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I wasn't aware Katie took Pete's kids to Portugal too, yeah I'm a bit slow but at the moment I'm skimming
the thread plus I have my group page on social media to update.
We're not sure she has, it might be she's trying to make it look like they're there. Some people think pics are photoshopped, or old,bit the kids might have joined her today or something. Smoke and mirrors as usual.

• Angry
Reactions: 7
anyway was saying , what upsets me is when you make a connection on here , and you dont hear from people again ,hope they are ok

Reactions: 5
anyway was saying , what upsets me is when you make a connection on here , and you dont hear from people again ,hope they are ok
Anyone in particular I haven’t been on here long.

Reactions: 3
We're not sure she has, it might be she's trying to make it look like they're there. Some people think pics are photoshopped, or old,bit the kids might have joined her today or something. Smoke and mirrors as usual.
Mind You I wasn't really sure S and W had returned there in the first place, Katie mind bleeping us again.

• Angry
Reactions: 8
Anyway , hope to talk to you tomorrow Harry , I ❤ know I drive you mad , but you do make me laugh

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.