Katie Price #39 Filter this, filter that - makes no difference, still a Twit!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Pom, turn this into a wanted poster.....

Wanted for crimes against decency.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
oh God was going to Bed but you lot are half asleep, we used to Be much more fun ,
Right I want all u girls to Get up. put your Hand bags on the floor ,
ARE YOU READY ?
ARE YOU READY ?

• Haha
Reactions: 7
oh God was going to Bed but you lot are half asleep, we used to Be much more fun ,
Right I want all u girls to Get up. put your Hand bags on the floor ,
ARE YOU READY ?
ARE YOU READY ?
I thought everyone had gone, it is late and I want to watch a film before I go to sleep so I’m off too
Ta ra

Reactions: 7
Jesus Christ! What new depths has Katie sunk to, filming a bleeping COLONIC IRRIGATION process, ffs!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
OOH you can dance you can jive
having the time of your life
ooh see that girl
watch that scene
digging the dancing queen

Friday night and the lights are low
looking out for a place to go
where they play the right music ,getting in the swing
you come to look for a king

I thought everyone had gone, it is late and I want to watch a film before I go to sleep so I’m off too
Ta ra
Nite Nite sweetheart, sleep tite , hope the bed bugs dont bite

Reactions: 5
OOH you can dance you can jive
having the time of your life
ooh see that girl
watch that scene
digging the dancing queen

Friday night and the lights are low
looking out for a place to go
where they play the right music ,getting in the swing
you come to look for a king

Nite Nite sweetheart, sleep tite , hope the bed bugs dont bite
Yay Peeko, I love a bit of Abba.

Wanna dance?

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Jesus Christ! What new depths has Katie sunk to, filming a bleeping COLONIC IRRIGATION process, ffs!
I've said this many times, just when you think she can't sink any lower, she does.

I'm still placing bets Katie will auction off Princesses Virginity!

• Sick
  • Haha
I've said this many times, just when you think she can't sink any lower, she does.

I'm still placing bets Katie will auction off Princesses Virginity!
I'm surprised she hadn't bottled that colonic water & wants to flog that myself 🤢 she's a complete tit show all ways up and he's no better either.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
We're not sure she has, it might be she's trying to make it look like they're there. Some people think pics are photoshopped, or old,bit the kids might have joined her today or something. Smoke and mirrors as usual.
I'm surprised she hadn't bottled that colonic water & wants to flog that myself 🤢 she's a complete tit show all ways up and he's no better either.
Can't keep nothing private
💩🤢🤮

• Sick
Reactions: 13
S'ok, thought I'd help you out 😘 we can't let our lovely Pom not have pride of place at the top of the new thread can we 🤣 especially after that stroke of genius 🤣
Thank you my friend 🥰💖🤗❤👽😘🐾 xx.
I will leave Rita's suggestion on here for now while I catch up..I'm on page 49 🥰 xx
Cole in his Val Doonican jumper 🤗🥰😘 xx

Resizer_16225864771160.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Surprised Katie hasn't done another sex tape yet.
It’ll come eventually. It’s been a while since she last made one. She’ll probably do OnlyFans next. I’m shocked that she hasn’t already joined.

• Sick
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.