Katie Price #38 #wigs and lies an arse full of wind the witch should be binned

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I love real life crime Murder by the Sea, Forensic Files, Medical Detectives etc. Me and the hub love Lewis and Midsomer Murders.
Absolutely love Midsomer, has anybody seen Brokenwood ? New Zealand Type of Midsomer very good

• Heart
Reactions: 6
O g yes,my faves, I watch Crime &/investigation channel as well as investigation channel…all crime..
Used to like Crime Watch and Rough Justice?
I think real life is more fascinating at times than fiction and it’s interesting how they solve the crimes.

Reactions: 5
Wonder what the attraction of Portugal is?
Then look up a typical IVF timeline
Expect various visits in future and probably asking the courts to consider her “condition”

• Angry
Reactions: 9
Wonder what the attraction of Portugal is?
Then look up a typical IVF timeline
Expect various visits in future and probably asking the courts to consider her “condition”
Must be something in the water , Id love a Krustie baby , Right girls all off to the algarve, want to be a god parent

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Must be something in the water , Id love a Krustie baby , Right girls all off to the algarve, want to be a god parent
I think there's as much chance of that as there is of Skanky having one, to be honest 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Ooh nearly new thread time. Wish i was witty enough to come up with something

• Heart
They look rediculous and need styling help!

I've been on to my good chums 'Butcher of Istanbul MD', his brother 'Demon Dentist of Istanbul MD' and their cousin 'IVF Ivan' and they have put me in contact with Ivans brother for help who happens to be a designer, 'Levent Louboutin' who has come up with some clothing suggestions for Wanky and Skankey from his 2021 Summer Range.
I am laughing myself sick again. You krusties have been wonderful for me. I also am struggling with some health issues and this really helps!😂

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Thread - all the colonic irigations won't help this twit - she's about to burst she's so full of tit

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Haha unfortunately a stupid brain is one of my many ailments
Stoppit, we are all good at some things, that's what makes us the Krustie Krew, I do believe you started the last thread for us? ❤ So we all do our bit xx

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Just seen this, as I'm eating my bleeping dinner!!!

WORKING ON A NEW THREAD, I AM ON THE CASE!!! NO THANKS TO BASTARD WAFFLE!!! :ROFLMAO:
Photo 6. Check her pupils,still on drugs. .she’s getting worse now

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
Stoppit, we are all good at some things, that's what makes us the Krustie Krew, I do believe you started the last thread for us? ❤ So we all do our bit xx
I started a new thread and got the persons name wrong 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I am laughing myself sick again. You krusties have been wonderful for me. I also am struggling with some health issues and this really helps!😂
You Come on here and you will find ,At the end of the day Krusty is secondary , That is what it was all about at the Start,
But you will find we are a family , and we treat any Krusty better than that waste of space , ❤

I started a new thread and got the persons name wrong 😂
you're Fired

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.