Katie Price #388 Have you heard? Kicked out of her gaff & dressed like a turd

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Interesting the press don’t seem to have reported anything about the court case not going ahead yesterday, they would normally be all over it. Makes you wonder if something else is happening but they can’t report on it 🤔

Reactions: 43
Would anybody know if KP has a private BH hearing ( which I think she has) only because I am sure the trustees knew that it was the only way they would be able to interview her
Would it be available in the future under the freedom of information act?
As it doesn’t seem fair that a normal bankrupt has to go to court but she doesn’t

Reactions: 28
I’m not bothering with it anymore, done now, it will just keep getting kicked down the road, this date won’t happen either, just a waste of time talking about it, it’s ridiculous 🤦🏽‍♀️

The Sun can reveal the case has now be put back to July 30th

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: 54
I’m not bothering with it anymore, done now, it will just keep getting kicked down the road, this date won’t happen either, just a waste of time talking about it, it’s ridiculous 🤦🏽‍♀️

The Sun can reveal the case has now be put back to July 30.

I just don’t understand how she gets away with this but it says she was going to plead with the judge to keep MM but it is the mortgage people who have evicted her

Reactions: 26

The Sun can reveal the case has now be put back to July 30.

I thought you meant 2030, which is probably about right!

• Haha
Reactions: 18

The Sun can reveal the case has now be put back to July 30th

But it still hasn't gone away, or been dismissed. I feel the same Kylie. But she no longer has the little uns, she's not been paying the mortgage so they want rid.
It's still hanging over her and is only a couple of months away, not 6 like SHE wanted 😘

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 62
I thought you meant 2030, which is probably about right!
Oohhh I’ve changed it now, does look like that 🤦🏽‍♀️ athough as you say that’s probably the true date 😁

Feel so sorry for her creditors, seem to me that her feelings always come first, the creditors are just a secondary thought, I’ve heard all the excuses, I ain’t having it, the trustees are not working for the creditors here, proper load of bollox this process. One good thing though there will be a massive outcry today on SM and in the comments of the Red Top pages, despite this abject failure to deal with her properly, she’ll be even more hated, so that’s a positive, public, like me, have had enough of it all now, it’s a joke.

• Heart
Reactions: 46
Oohhh I’ve changed it now, does look like that 🤦🏽‍♀️ athough as you say that’s probably the true date 😁

Feel so sorry for her creditors, seem to me that her feelings always come first, the creditors are just a secondary thought, I’ve heard all the excuses, I ain’t having it, the trustees are not working for the creditors here, proper load of bollox this process. One good thing though there will be a massive outcry today on SM and in the comments of the Red Top pages, despite this abject failure to deal with her properly, she’ll be even more hated, so that’s a positive, public, like me, have had enough of it all now, it’s a joke.
Feel exactly the same,I’m so fucked off with,I just want to see her have the book (of truf thrown at the bleep).

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Morning Krusty Flumps 😘

Please do not despair, as DC16 said it hasn’t gone away it’s only a couple of months ,she can beg with the judge as much as she likes to keep the MM but that eviction is due to take place on the 29th May.

Keep the faith karma can work in many ways and if we all think about logically she really has nothing she has lost so much if it were me I would want it out of the way and over and done with.

Also no month long holidays
Weekend on the I.O.W
A few days in Cyprus
How the mighty have fallen.

Happy Wednesday 😘❤x

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 51
Morning Krusty Flumps 😘

Please do not despair, as DC16 said it hasn’t gone away it’s only a couple of months ,she can beg with the judge as much as she likes to keep the MM but that eviction is due to take place on the 29th May.

Keep the faith karma can work in many ways and if we all think about logically she really has nothing she has lost so much if it were me I would want it out of the way and over and done with.

Also no month long holidays
Weekend on the I.O.W
A few days in Cyprus
How the mighty have fallen.

Happy Wednesday 😘❤x
Don't forget the sking 'olidays to the arse-end of beyond - no St Moritz for skanky!
She can buy her Herman Munster boots in the down-market, one-goat "resort" she visited with Lego last time round :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Oi you journos lurking out there! Make sure you get people positioned on both entrances to the crappy Shack & your drone squadron flying on Repo Day to capture them taking the keys from the thing finally!

• Haha
Reactions: 32
I echo @SmillieKylie and @Hampshire Hog thoughts -

she’s not got the kids
She’s getting kicked out of MM
looks like her latest book has been shelved

All good enough for me. Anyone doing business with KFP is a fool. I won’t click on any stories about her unless she’s being exposed for criminality.

Krusties - go out and enjoy your life. At least you are not her.

• Heart
Reactions: 51
So this is about the 1st BH I wonder when the 2nd one will be heard?
Just a thought do you think they have allowed this delay as FA are still looking into things?

Reactions: 15

I can only imagine that the Trustees are being paid by the hour, no need to rush!
Amazing just how 'it' can get out of paying her way and skip hearings yet has the finances to afford more Priory therapy and find people prepared to sign statements excusing 'it' from attending.
More fool the Judiciary for allowing all of this, if it were plain Joe Public we would have had our arses handed to us on a plate!

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Don't forget the sking 'olidays to the arse-end of beyond - no St Moritz for skanky!
She can buy her Herman Munster boots in the down-market, one-goat "resort" she visited with Lego last time round :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Oi you journos lurking out there! Make sure you get people positioned on both entrances to the crappy Shack & your drone squadron flying on Repo Day to capture them taking the keys from the thing finally!
Oops that one passed me by I must have been asleep, 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Katie Price #389 UK Courts are weak as piss, Katie says she'll give 'em a miss

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 53
But it still hasn't gone away, or been dismissed. I feel the same Kylie. But she no longer has the little uns, she's not been paying the mortgage so they want rid.
It's still hanging over her and is only a couple of months away, not 6 like SHE wanted 😘
Oh I agree DC, losing the kids was the big result, and she’s going down by her own hand, just would have been lovely to see her extravagant spending curbed, sadly it won’t be now, and to be honest I don’t think July 30th will go ahead, she just finds a way to defer, and they cave into her demands 🤷🏽‍♀️

I’m not even angry about it anymore, been saying since the last podcast I thought she was walking away unscathed again, they just kick it down the road, there is no justice for all her creditors. Saying all that, Madam is still losing in so many other ways, she’s a total mess, but when it comes to the BH, she’s still Miss Teflon Tits, and I think it will continue. She’ll be laughing today, so although I‘m not angry it is annoying knowing she can do this, the process is weak and ineffective, I‘ve sadly lost my faith in the bankruptcy ever being sorted now, but on we go she’s sinking herself. The thing with Lego does crack me up, we’ve always got that to laugh at. So not a relationship, they are so weird together, it‘s clearly fake, he’s so not her type of guy, it’s funny seeing her try to keep making it a thing 😁

Podcast tomorrow, should be interesting with the pair of them lying away about everything. Confession, I’ve noticed they’ve started releasing it just after midnight, so I’ve stayed up late, fast forwarding through it just to shake my head at their lies and nonsense, and see if we can catch her out, I’ll be doing that tonight, what a saddo I am, I need to give my head a wobble 🤦🏽‍♀️😁

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
HMRC are not going to let it go - be assured with that fact;
She might be able to flim-flam everyone else with her LIES but they're an entirely different pack of rabid wolves who are certainly not going to let her get away with anything :)

• Heart
Reactions: 52
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.