Katie Price #388 Have you heard? Kicked out of her gaff & dressed like a turd

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She went in the Priory just after she flipped the car. She was allegedly suicidal but the smell of veg cooking must have cured her immediately. 😁
Does anyone honestly believe she flipped that car over, then for the only time in her life just happens to be wearing a seatbelt, and then a knight in shining armour just happens to appear and save her, then disappears never to be seen again. Miraculously she then seems to be able to climb out of the car without a scratch or bruise on her.
There is more chance of 🧚‍♀️ being at the bottom of my garden than that being true.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Wonder if OK or Hello will be doing a feature of ‘Katie Price invites us into her new Dream Home’. You know the type of feature, Katie sitting on at plush sofa all loved up with Kryton one side, Harvey the other side, animals at her feet. Probably have the tag lines of ‘New House, New Baby’ and ‘This is the One, I’m settled and Happy at Last’.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
What ever happened to the OK shoot and was supposed to be doing with LEGO?

• Haha
Reactions: 20
It’s more like a perfect storm. The repo is by the mortgagee who is nothing to do with the bankruptcy as they are a secured creditor. She hasn’t paid her mortgage simple as that. Whether any money will come into the bankruptcy as a result only time will tell but unlikely I would think. The PE is to do with accounting to the Trustee about her assets and liabilities as she is legally obliged to do as a bankrupt. Giving full and frank disclosure which she hasn’t done up to now hence the PE. Criminal action comes through investigation into her affairs. What she may have done that’s classed as an offence under The Insolvency Act. And there are a few a la Boris Becker. 3 different separate things going on (criminal investigation we hope 🤞) all at the same time.
You explain things perfectly 😊

Well if, as she says she's 'putting the truth right' then she's nothing to worry about, has she?

Except she wouldn't know the truth if it stood up in her soup 😂
The Troof is the Troof so therefore it does not need to be "Put right" by her or anybody else.
Sorry to be pedantic but GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR :mad:🤬

• Angry
Reactions: 14
Wonder if OK or Hello will be doing a feature of ‘Katie Price invites us into her new Dream Home’. You know the type of feature, Katie sitting on at plush sofa all loved up with Kryton one side, Harvey the other side, animals at her feet. Probably have the tag lines of ‘New House, New Baby’ and ‘This is the One, I’m settled and Happy at Last’.
I can't wait to see her Birthday/30 yrs in this industry party covered by OK magazine. You know, the one where 'anybody who's anybody' swarm to the MM/JJs house/lavish new rental with swimming pool/caravan, brandishing gifts galore and suitcases full of alcohol. 😁
(and it's only a week away) ;)

• Haha
Reactions: 23
"It gets to a point where it becomes noise, I had my breakdown - the worst thing ever. And now I've come on top I've learnt not to be afraid.”

🤷🏻‍♀️
When was the 'breakdown'? Must have missed that while I was weeding the garden 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Is that feature wall post recent? Cos who the hell has the fire on at the moment?!
Someone who ran the oil-fired central heating right through summmer and winter, thats who
---
I've looked on the wiki but could see it- how do we know J&B have been taken of her? Are they now with K&M? I hope they are happier and have some stability and proper structures after all they have been through.
We have no proof positive, no pictures of the kids anywhere, no images of B making tea and egg sandwiches or J glued to his Xbox or any of the rest of the tit it constantly posted as PROOF she had her claws locked on the children. They have simply vanished off all SMs.
Add this to what we do know, that both her and K were at the Royal Courts of Justice a couple of weeks ago (after which the kids disappeared from view), K's very positive attitude at long last - its a pretty good assumption that J&B have been rescued from Mummy Dearest at long last!
We have no idea where they actually are though which is probably a good thing as they adjust to a Proper Life again after 2 years of squalid HELL, but they are out of that dump at long last! WOO HOO!!!

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 39
so she is back in the recording studio recording another song with Scarlett i bet just like the last two that she said she had recorded it will never be released and what about her so called fans that have pr ordered her book good luck getting your money back if it is cancelled(if it is cancelled she will be saying people stopped her telling the truth but it will be more she as no evidence to back her claims(lies)up if she did the publishers would have no problem printing it

• Haha
This must be how KK has worked it over the years. I think after her 1st of THREE backrupcy, her luxury rentals was all sorted by CAN at the time.
Swear to god, we all need to give our heads a wobble, out working everyday, paying rent, mortgages, bills, council tax, car insurance tax and mational insurance. We're all mad I'm the head when it's obvious you don't really need to do any of these things. Just stick 2 fingers up to the system and the laws
Katona's rentals were under management names. She was given notice to leave by BOTH of the Crowborough rentals due to complaints from neighbours & carrying out unacceptable activities in the properties (she was using both for filming OF content with kids in the house). Neither managing agents knew KK would be the person living in the properties. Don't know how she managed to get the 2nd one, when she had her lease terminated. Wonder how she's again managed to get a lease, now she's moved to Cheshire - baffling. They all know the fiddle's & KK probably has given KFP loads of tips on how to screw some bankruptcy legalities.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 44
I'm amazed that people are actually paying to go and see her on this podcast tour! I guess these are the same brain deads that go to the plaster classes. I just can't understand the attraction, skanky can't sing, shouts and shrieks like a fish wife, has no intellect and looks a deformed mess. As for the fugly sister, i still struggle to understand the point of her?! The fact that she doesn't go by her married name and calls herself Sophie Pricey just makes me laugh, she's so desperate to make a career as an influencer or whatever. They really are the fugly sisters.

Reactions: 34
Katona's rentals were under management names. She was given notice to leave by BOTH of the Crowborough rentals due to complaints from neighbours & carrying out unacceptable activities in the properties (she was using both for filming OF content with kids in the house). Neither managing agents knew KK would be the person living in the properties. Don't know how she managed to get the 2nd one, when she had her lease terminated. Wonder how she's again managed to get a lease, now she's moved to Cheshire - baffling. They all know the fiddle's & KK probably has given KFP loads of tips on how to screw some bankruptcy legalities.
you mean Kerry Katona that tried to make out she had bought the million pound house then had to backtrack when it came out it was rented by saying she was going to buy it after renting it but a problem came up with the agreement to buy so she had to move to another rental until she could find her dream millionaire home

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Excellent news about the book. I bet Pete was first in line with lawyers, then Alex, not sure about Kieran, but maybe Carl too. Wasn't the Harvey & Me shitfest a bashing of Pete anyway?
She's got nothing new to say, unless she's going to give tips on how to be a double bankrupt, live the life of riley with no fucks given. bleep witch!
I do wonder if the eldest kids, now they are more aware and living their young adult lives, have also stepped in legally and asked for their lives to be their own, to be revealed how and when THEY wish, not their crappy ‘mother’ making money off their personal lives!!
It would be nice if someone was also looking out for Harvey legally, stop her exploiting the young man!

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Oh that’s what KP will say I am moving out of MM to many memories and renting until I find another to buy
This weeks podcast should be interesting
I do feel that IF KP has got her way by having BH in private that it shouldn’t stay private that some time in the future it would be revealed ie the freedom of information act

Reactions: 17
Well if, as she says she's 'putting the truth right' then she's nothing to worry about, has she?

Except she wouldn't know the truth if it stood up in her soup 😂
Exactly how many ‘Truths’ does this woman have? Every book was sold as ‘EXPLOSIVE TRUTH’ bullshit….how many versions ARE there? I doubt a journalist has the time or patience to chronologically note her ‘truths’ and how they changed over the years. God she’s a bleeping gibbon.

I NEVER thought I’d say this, but that drugged up car flip - with no one else in the car, or on the road until after the fact - if there was a karma king, the fucker was on a bleeping cigarette break!
She ain’t gonna stop. She’s never going to suddenly realise and apologise and make up for her disgraceful behaviour. What she’s put those kids through, is bleeping disgusting. It’s abuse. She abused the exes, which is already horrendous, but there is some level of they kinda WE’RE warned before getting involved with the freak show. Yeah, she’s a manipulator, and I’ve been caught by vicious Narcs in the past, it’s not always easy to see, but there is the adult capacity to learn and break away! Those poor kids were born into her chaos! Born into her abuse! There are people on here who tell you of the damage their Narc mothers cause…its a terrible thought, that if that car flip turned out slightly differently, all of these peoples lives would be better off! The BH peeps wouldnt have had this tit dragged out for years, further ruining their lives. She a parasite! Offers nothing of value to those around her! Not Even her children!

• Heart
Reactions: 40
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.