Katie Price #375 Lips like a Baboon, Norks that fill a room. On another jolly, What You Call Her Dolly..

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Fresh start with new parents?
After wiping their minds no doubt!
Even if, and a very big IF, somehow you could achieve this do you really, really think that KP wouldn't find out where they were and start all over again?
What these children need is help with whatever underlying mental problems they have whilst both sets of parents get the riot act read to them.
As for the video, no I've not viewed it and am not going to, it is not for public viewing and should never have been filmed or shared, full stop!
Yes. Reading the riot act to the parents. That’s likely to work 🙄
It’s gone so well, so far.
I do hope the kids are all having therapy, they are going to need it for a lifetime after all this.

• Sad
Reactions: 7
How would KP get it though? If it was sent to SS it can only be Lynne Rickwood. So is this something illegal Lynne Rickwood has done? Sharing around footage of alleged child abuse? Sharing footage which is contempt of court?
I definitely think KP got her copy from LR. How that woman hasn’t been prosecuted is beyond me! Actually I will re-phrase that! Why haven’t EITHER of these vile woman been prosecuted?

• Heart
Reactions: 34
The Alicia twit is hashtagging Daily mail, police etc. It's an obvious attempt to harass K&M.

If The kids are now at home with KP, why would they need this to be made public in the media?

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
I agree. I threw my son's briefcase at him once because I had tripped over it for the 100th time after telling him to put it away! Not my finest moment but I was angry and trying to make a point. I think we can all imagine how M got to this point, she was probably looking after all 4 kids by herself, maybe jet lagged after working away somewhere. The youngest two were playing up as they had been encouraged to do by their mother and M momentarily lost it. She chucked a plate at B, but it wasn't done to hurt her physically. She could easily have walloped her but she didn't. Jett's comment about hating this house is typical of a child who isn't getting his way or having to follow rules that he doesn't have to with his mother. A throw away comment in the moment. I certainly don't consider it abuse, and I bet they have been through far worse with their mother! I'm pretty sure this wouldn't meet the SS threshold of abuse either. If anything maybe they would have a talk to M about it but that would be it. When you see how other people who commit real PHYSICAL abuse against young children still have them left in their care this is nothing compared to that! The CCTV aspect is weird, but maybe the kids play up a lot on their room and they want to see what they are up to, especially Jett as the camera is mainly focused on him. However for it to have got out it does seem to suggest that KH rather unwisely has sent it to someone else at some point, for whatever reason who knows?
I slowed down the video, looks like the pie was in a paper bag and as she threw it on the bed the paper dropped to the floor. Jett then goes the retrieve the pie but doesn’t want it as it’s been thrown and chucks a chunk at the bedroom door.

• Wow
Reactions: 21
I just noticed the captions in the video don't match the audio.

Bunny starts to cry about stuff being on the bed and says 'Why'
Jett says 'It isn't, me blame Michelle'
Bunny says 'It is you'.
Jett 'did I chuck the pudding at you, no I didn't'

.....but there's no caption on 'It is you' The video is also cut when Jett gets into bed ( supposedly scared according) Seems like he got out again and that was cut. Then there's a caption at the end telling us something Jett is doing something with 'an object' I think it's bollocks, he does not seem disressed.
You've got to ask WHO, as a 'concerned member of the public' would go to the trouble of adding captions to a supposed child abuse video and editing bits out?

Why?
You and I saw the same thing. Bunny blaming Jett Two Times, Bunny did not blame Michelle. No one was scared, Bunny put the blame on Jett who maybe was told to always wind up Michelle?. Bunny was upset with Jett not Michelle. Edited and a B.S. Video. Michelle was exasperated but not abusive, she said bloody pudding but was beeped to sound like she swore. I see KP all over it.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
I understand your sentiment but surely you realize that this isn’t a one-off isolated incident. Maybe it is, but the likelihood of that is statistically unlikely.
why could it not be a one of incident i once poured water over my 15 year old(got sick of him not getting up on time for shower before school so walked into bedroom and poured water on the bed said there's your shower i know not my best moment but it was a one off incident i did not make a habit of doing it and did think afterwards should not have done it but i would not consider it as i abused him and to be honest he did start getting up for his shower before school(so i supposed it worked)

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 31
How would KP get it though? If it was sent to SS it can only be Lynne Rickwood. So is this something illegal Lynne Rickwood has done? Sharing around footage of alleged child abuse? Sharing footage which is contempt of court?
I feel it was shared with LR who then used it to her puppet masters advantage. Either way nobody comes off well, but then that is because nothing is black and white unless you have madam's mindset.

Reactions: 19
I’m thinking skanks been told there’s a high possibility the kids are going to be returned to KH, so this is her final throw of the dice to show there was an incident and to tarnish KH/MP before they are reunited with B&J
There really is no purpose to show this video now other than to show Joe Public, its most definitely been shown to police and SS when she first took the kids and she’s used this to her advantage back then and she’s doing this now to get Joe Public to show aghast at them returning the kids.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 45
The Alicia twit is hashtagging Daily mail, police etc. It's an obvious attempt to harass K&M.

If The kids are now at home with KP, why would they need this to be made public in the media?
And why now exactly? It's just deflection, and KFP has history of keeping vids to be used as collateral damage at the right time (just ask AR and his revenge p0rn situation that he was on the receiving end of)

If they did not bite for f4j the red tops will not do anything about this but it will come back to bite the sharer of the video.

Reactions: 26
Did anyone notice that Jett lobbed some of the pudding back at the bedroom door? I'm not sure he would have done that if he was terrified of the repercussions? Maybe he would - out of frustration though! I just hope Bunny wasn't left to clean it all up, like she is at the MM.

We've all got our own life stories and things that would shape what we find morally acceptable so I won't stand in judgement of how anyone perceives that video. I just feel sad that those poor children have once again had their personal lives splashed all over the internet. So many adults failing those two little ones. I just hope it doesn't end up with that old adage "so many lessons need to be learned"

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Well KFP has certainly got her distraction and deflection.🤬

• Sad
Reactions: 34
Not wanting to get into the debate of whether what M did was right or wrong again but the footage has been edited and the only difference is the crack in the door and J getting back into bed ...AGAIN 2 seconds after he already got into bed.
I would guess that they were told to go into their room, J got up again and opened the door. This ( is edited out).
Why edit out 2 seconds showing that, my guess is the audio showed some context or interaction between kids and M. And no that isn't blaming kids.
I'm just showing this video HAS been edited. Why would someone end up with EDITED video of this?
At 5 seconds the kids ran into the room and the door is closed, at 6 seconds the door starts to open again, seconds were cut out of the door opening then it jumps back to 3 seconds, the door is closed again and J gets into bed for the 2nd time ( He launches himself into bed the 2nd time so fast the lampshade spins) . This is before anything is thrown or M comes in.

Screen Shot 2024-04-09 at 15.22.09.png

Last edited:
  • Heart
This sounds perfectly feasible. Besotted Dim Lynne would do anything for her skank so this was an absolute cracker to get a hold of for later use.
its easy really, you get one of the funkies to edit it, add subtitles then have some idiot to create another fake persona to post it under. Then stand back and gloat about it whilst denying all involvement. (Even though it threatened back in December to release it so she obviously has the footage).
Something major has or is about to explode hence why the deployment of this spiteful video- right on cue for the skank.

I think what’s also telling is when MP said there’s your effin pudding J got up expecting it to be there he didn’t expect it to be thrown,B stated it’s thrown like she was shocked so I’m thinking puddings being thrown was not a normal thing ie a first time one off

Reactions: 21
I've just watched the video. While there is not enough context to say this is abuse, equally there is not enough evidence to say that it is not.

I am shocked so many on here are defending this behaviour. And it is definitely unacceptable behaviour from Michelle Penticost; it would not be justifiable towards an adult, let alone then 7 and 8 year old children with a difficult background. They need extra care and consideration, not lashing out when they're imperfect (and that's assuming they actually did anything provocative here, which there is no evidence for and tantamount to victim blaming).

I am reading the room on this thread and I don't agree with most of you. I don't agree with minimizing or justifying this just because Skanky is demonstrably worse. The fundraiser never sat right with for multiple reasons, mainly because we don't actually know Kieran or Michelle at all.

I also think since there is a fundraiser and there is public interest in saving these children, that people need the full picture.

It's like on a smaller scale with the Britney Spears situation: the public, the media, and her fans were adamant that her dad was the devil incarnate and she needed to be released from her conservatorship. Look how that turned out. Would the discussion have been more nuanced if the public had seen more evidence from the other side? Would the outcome have been different?

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 39
Did anyone notice that Jett lobbed some of the pudding back at the bedroom door? I'm not sure he would have done that if he was terrified of the repercussions? Maybe he would - out of frustration though! I just hope Bunny wasn't left to clean it all up, like she is at the MM.

We've all got our own life stories and things that would shape what we find morally acceptable so I won't stand in judgement of how anyone perceives that video. I just feel sad that those poor children have once again had their personal lives splashed all over the internet. So many adults failing those two little ones. I just hope it doesn't end up with that old adage "so many lessons need to be learned"
Yes I thought this too. And 2 seconds are definitely edited out. Jett hurls himself into bed so fast the lamp shade next to him
spins but he had already been in bed a second before. Something that occurred was obviously edited out.
The captions miss out Bunny saying ' It WAS you' ......convenient when 2 seconds were also cut.

Reactions: 20
I've just watched the video. While there is not enough context to say this is abuse, equally there is not enough evidence to say that it is not.

I am shocked so many on here are defending this behaviour. And it is definitely unacceptable behaviour from Michelle Penticost; it would not be justifiable towards an adult, let alone then 7 and 8 year old children with a difficult background. They need extra care and consideration, not lashing out when they're imperfect (and that's assuming they actually did anything provocative here, which there is no evidence for and tantamount to victim blaming).

I am reading the room on this thread and I don't agree with most of you. I don't agree with minimizing or justifying this just because Skanky is demonstrably worse. The fundraiser never sat right with for multiple reasons, mainly because we don't actually know Kieran or Michelle at all.

I also think since there is a fundraiser and there is public interest in saving these children, that people need the full picture.

It's like on a smaller scale with the Britney Spears situation: the public, the media, and her fans were adamant that her dad was the devil incarnate and she needed to be released from her conservatorship. Look how that turned out. Would the discussion have been more nuanced if the public had seen more evidence from the other side? Would the outcome have been different?
What do you think of it being edited though? It's clearly had seconds removed. So is not the full picture.

Reactions: 19
Aliciaandhertravels is followed by the.pricey a Katie Price fan page which in turn is followed by KP herself
Thanks, it’s not that account I was referring to though, it’s another woman whose account is set to private. So they appear to have a mutual friend. It was just my interpretation that KH & MP may know who has posted the video

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.