Katie Price #375 Lips like a Baboon, Norks that fill a room. On another jolly, What You Call Her Dolly..

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m a stepmum. My step kids are adults now, but I’ve been in their life since they were small. I remember once my stepdaughter was mucking about eating dinner and throwing her veg on the table. Despite being told not to she carried on and I got fed up and threw it back at her. Bad of me? Yes. Abusive? No! Just a fed up stepmum. my stepson also shouted at me that I can’t tell him what to do as I’m not his mum and he hates this house etc. And their mum didn’t slag me off constantly, unlike what KFP probably does so Michelle has J&B telling her their mum says this and that about her, and says they don’t have to listen to her etc.

Poor kids were probably so confused about being told Michelle is an awful person then when they were round there she actually wasn’t but occasionally got overwhelmed by having 4 kids!

I know once I had my own kids looking after my stepkids as well could sometimes be crazy! Especially with big age gaps.

As for being “half time” at BA and on full benefits, sounds like someone who doesn’t know how the benefits system works at all. Maybe she’s part time because Apollo is still young, so gets UC etc. Doesn’t mean they are lazy! 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 36
why could it not be a one of incident i once poured water over my 15 year old(got sick of him not getting up on time for shower before school so walked into bedroom and poured water on the bed said there's your shower i know not my best moment but it was a one off incident i did not make a habit of doing it and did think afterwards should not have done it but i would not consider it as i abused him and to be honest he did start getting up for his shower before school(so i supposed it worked)
This is typical West Indian parenting. My grandad did this to my dad and he was never late for school again
---
Not wanting to get into the debate of whether what M did was right or wrong again but the footage has been edited and the only difference is the crack in the door and J getting back into bed ...AGAIN 2 seconds after he already got into bed.
I would guess that they were told to go into their room, J got up again and opened the door. This ( is edited out).
Why edit out 2 seconds showing that, my guess is the audio showed some context or interaction between kids and M. And no that isn't blaming kids.
I'm just showing this video HAS been edited. Why would someone end up with EDITED video of this?
At 5 seconds the kids ran into the room and the door is closed, at 6 seconds the door starts to open again, seconds were cut out of the door opening then it jumps back to 3 seconds, the door is closed again and J gets into bed for the 2nd time ( He launches himself into bed the 2nd time so fast the lampshade spins) . This is before anything is thrown or M comes in.

View attachment 2865437
I noticed the video glitches and noticed the time stamps. 100% been tampered with

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
I think something illegal or a potentially chargeable offence (even in civil case) has happened with that video being put on instagram.
If that was my kids I’d be calling the police/taking legal advice to get it removed and have the person charged.

• Heart
Reactions: 35
How long after the video was posted were skanks cronies posting about it?
I’m assuming that no proper news places are talking about it, so were they told about it or are they lurking here? I only watched it once but I’m fairly certain that KP wasn’t tagged properly in it, so it’s not like it’d show up on their feed

Reactions: 9
Maybe skank gave bunny a Teddy 🧸 with a camera in it to spy on K and M (unknown to bunny) and struck lucky with the recording. Stretching my theory even further maybe the Teddy 🧸 that CW returned to KH. Maybe CW grassed KP up :unsure: 🤷‍♀️
Said Teddy could have loads of new footage!

Reactions: 11
" onestly judge i was going to turn up at the BH and answer all your questions in person, but i had to take Bunny out of school and bugger off to Thailand with the kids and kryten my new "the one my rock" after someone posted that video to social media, it was affecting me mental health and that of the kids" 😎😉🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 37
I've just watched the video. While there is not enough context to say this is abuse, equally there is not enough evidence to say that it is not.

I am shocked so many on here are defending this behaviour. And it is definitely unacceptable behaviour from Michelle Penticost; it would not be justifiable towards an adult, let alone then 7 and 8 year old children with a difficult background. They need extra care and consideration, not lashing out when they're imperfect (and that's assuming they actually did anything provocative here, which there is no evidence for and tantamount to victim blaming).

I am reading the room on this thread and I don't agree with most of you. I don't agree with minimizing or justifying this just because Skanky is demonstrably worse. The fundraiser never sat right with for multiple reasons, mainly because we don't actually know Kieran or Michelle at all.

I also think since there is a fundraiser and there is public interest in saving these children, that people need the full picture.

It's like on a smaller scale with the Britney Spears situation: the public, the media, and her fans were adamant that her dad was the devil incarnate and she needed to be released from her conservatorship. Look how that turned out. Would the discussion have been more nuanced if the public had seen more evidence from the other side? Would the outcome have been different?
With BS, I think the public blamed her bizarre behaviour because of her father. There were other avenues the court could have gone down, but for whatever reason, chose not to. It’s a shame, because she had so much potential.
---
Also has the beige bison been online today?
Too busy on insta, pretending to be someone else 😁

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Sorry incoming rant! This thread is at its best when everyone focuses on expressing their outrage at the antics of KP and how she seemingly lives the life she does punishment free!
Example:
It’s hated when she spend money on her pampering whilst owing money for tax unpaid and creditors etc, no one can therefore be scared to also express the same distaste to MP seemingly spending money on luxuries while her family is in receipt of charity donations !
this thread is getting a really bad press because like it or not there is a lot of aggression to posters not agreeing with other points of view , we all are entitled to post what we like here assuming it is relevant to KP, and so even if people don’t agree , why can’t opinions be respected and challenged politely ? Yes I know sometimes there are some suspicious posters stirring , but majority here are here for the common purpose of discussed KP
Some of the way people are spoken to when they try and express a minority opinion of just horrible and hateful, it’s been really upsetting to be honest and I feel like leaving the thread just because it makes me feel annoyed in real life !
it would be such a boring thread if everyone followed a herd mentality and agreed with every aspect of her life !

• Heart
Reactions: 42
why could it not be a one of incident i once poured water over my 15 year old(got sick of him not getting up on time for shower before school so walked into bedroom and poured water on the bed said there's your shower i know not my best moment but it was a one off incident i did not make a habit of doing it and did think afterwards should not have done it but i would not consider it as i abused him and to be honest he did start getting up for his shower before school(so i supposed it worked)
Well done you.
Who hasn’t done something similair?
I sprayed cold water in my daughter in bed for 3 months solid during the teen apathy years to get her out of her pit for school.
Because of my “cruelty” she managed to turn up for exams and actually learn something.
So in the words of the late great Edith Piaf….
“JE NE REGRET RIEN!”

( Probably spelt completely wrong there, but who gives a toss eh😜😂)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
They are living in survival mode, doing and saying whatever will keep them safe and getting any kind of attention. Bunny at least gets to go to school and get away from it all for a while, enjoying social interaction as well with her peers. Jett is so isolated now that it could be that he now fears leaving the MM because he does not know what is on the 'other side'. The fact that he allegedly sleeps in a tent in the hallway is very telling. I think this poor lad is now very damaged and will need a lot of continuing help to overcome his issues.
It does not not matter how damaged Jett is. In Skankyland the worse he becomes the more publicity and profit she can make from him, this is all that matters in Skankyland sadly. 😢 😢

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
I think something illegal or a potentially chargeable offence (even in civil case) has happened with that video being put on instagram.
If that was my kids I’d be calling the police/taking legal advice to get it removed and have the person charged.
It could possibly be contempt of court depending on what restrictions have been put in place by the judge.

Reactions: 22
Also has the beige bison been online today?
I think she’s been on here today…… along with MP who is apparently one of the main posters over here because she knows stuff no one else would know…….says the poster over there who seems to know this stuff as well 🤔

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
To also assume that MP did what she did because KP coached the kids to misbehave is absurd too when you have no idea if that's what happened!!
People get angry all the time, it's human nature....but to get angry with small children and launch food all over the bed can not be excused coz their mother is a bleep !!
I agree it’s absolutely unacceptable in every sense. However I really feel that people should be directing their anger towards the unhinged individual who sees it as acceptable to post a video like this of two vulnerable children already in the public eye. Who is this person posting this video and why are they doing it now. I imagine that action has been taken with MP regarding the behaviour and that SS would have had words but regardless it’s not abuse. Would I do it personally? No. Would I accept anyone treating my kids like that? Absolutely bleeping not and if it were my partner I genuinely think I’d leave, particularly as the children aren’t hers and I just cannot imagine her doing it to V or A. I get her buttons will be being pushed and I absolutely understand that parenting is bleeping hard and parenting in a blended family even more so. I also don’t think she should be punished publicly on social media for an outburst like that either. My concern is those kids privacy is gone, that video will forever be out there and someone has to pay for that. It shouldn’t be those poor kids. Whoever this ‘Alice’ is does not give a tit about those kids or what happens to them. She just hates KH and she hates MP. Wonder who it could possibly be and why…..🤔

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
The recorded incident was nearly 2 years ago it has obviously been looked at and dealt with by the people who needed to be involved, this is one chance recording of the rats nest that is KFP's life, it doesn't change that she's a loudmouthed, crass, unbearable bleep who blames her short comings on everyone else. Viewing the video does not change my thoughts on her.

• Heart
Reactions: 36
With all this going on has everyone missed the new book anoncment? What lies will this book contain?

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.