Katie Price #375 Lips like a Baboon, Norks that fill a room. On another jolly, What You Call Her Dolly..

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can I just say I read the threads daily. Always on my watch list. I just rarely comment but have commented in the past.

It's paranoid to believe people unhappy at the video have an agenda. I don't. I just have opinions you disagree with. Which is fine , all threads have people with different morals, values and life experiences.

• Heart
Reactions: 41
..........There is absolutely no justification for posting it on Instagram. Someone has worked hard to try and make the video as upsetting as possible, it’s cut strategically, the subtitles are inaccurate and the captions are misleading (actually despicably so at times). This video release is calculating and coordinated. It’s not heat of the moment foolishness, someone has had time to sit and think about this and they have concluded that those children’s rights to privacy mean nothing. They made sure Tattlers saw it and will happily show it to the whole world. Actually instructing people to DM if they want a copy of it!! Who does this?? It has KFP and her accomplices written all over it.

Whilst others have fallen slightly in my estimation - KFP has plummeted to a new low.
Exactly this, Someone has taken the time and trouble to put the captions on with a disturbing narrative, edited it ( possibly edited words out) it's all planned and deliberate which is very disturbing.
Whatever people want to say about a step-parent getting angry, they didn't plan and sit on something for years....which is very odd.
---
KH copied that clip from the home security system and sent it on to a woman or women he was trying to duck to show what a horrible person MH was and how rotten his home life was. Simple as that. KP or one of her minions has gotten their hands on the clip and Voila. Once again KH penis has been his downfall.
Where's your proof of that, or is it just an opinion.

Reactions: 36
No it absolutely is not! You’ve a grown adult who is there to look after, protect and care for those kids and she’s gone into a rage, thrown food and sworn at a child. THAT is the crux of the matter. Jesus wept!
Wait for the full story to emerge then pop back 😀

• Haha
Reactions: 17
It’s on an Instagram account aliciaandhertravels
I saw the video on Insta by a very obsessed and vile person who seems to be enjoying it. Firstly all I see is an exasperated mum, who has had enough ( we have all been there ) I also saw Bunny seemed to Blame Jett for it twice, he said it's not my fault twice, B didn't seem to blame Michelle, she was not happy with Jett. All I heard from Michelle was Here's your bloody pudding. I think the bleep was added for more drama. She did not aim for the kids only the floor. Jett may or may not been asked to wind Michelle up? Again Not Abusive at all.

• Heart
Reactions: 36
Spot on! The timing is so obvious.
Good point about the timing. Could F4J be involved in the release of the video? Hot on the heels of their X posts about K and the GFM. Maybe he forwarded them the video in the past to be transparent about what he might be up against? Or they could very well employ hackers as part of their shady agenda.

Reactions: 28
The Sun are having a dig about KP not responding to Letters etc don’t know how to copy sorry
Strangely enough I was going to post something about this, as I had been reading about public Examnations.

This formal warning is part of the process for if she doesn't turn up. Next steps can be police sent to arrest her on the same day!

https://www.thesun.co.uk/tvandshowbiz/27206838/double-bankrupt-katie-price-strict-warning-debt/

Screen Shot 2024-04-09 at 14.48.23.png

'
OUBLE-BANKRUPT Katie Price has been sent a strict warning after ‘not co-operating’ in paying back her £3.2m debt.

It had previously been anticipated that Katie, 45, would be discharged from bankruptcy after one year had passed - but due to her lack of engagement, the status has remained 'indefinite'.''

The Sun can reveal she remains trapped in her 2019 insolvency, stemming from outstanding tax and mortgage payments.

Despite the appointment of a trustee to assist in resolving her debts exceeding £3million, Katie's unwillingness to assist has led to the indefinite suspension of her discharge.

Government guidance reveals: “You will be freed from bankruptcy (discharged) after 12 months. This ends the bankruptcy restrictions and releases you from most of the debts you had when the bankruptcy order was made.

“Your bankruptcy can be extended for longer than 12 months if you do not cooperate with your trustee.''

• Heart
Reactions: 34
KH copied that clip from the home security system and sent it on to a woman or women he was trying to duck to show what a horrible person MH was and how rotten his home life was. Simple as that. KP or one of her minions has gotten their hands on the clip and Voila. Once again KH penis has been his downfall.
I
I'm not being funny but if he was trying to show how 'rotten his home life is with michelle'
Wouldn't he have sent a video of them rowing or something
Why would he send a clip of his kids being told off, when he's in a custody battle
Nah I'm going with the other theories that it's kp and or the bent social workers doing.
I don't think you should state things as if they're facts as the kp weirdo fans that read here take it as gospel then and start peddling lies further
Let's move on from this now

• Heart
Reactions: 24
The thing is we have no proof on how this video got into the public domain or how it was distributed. Question who would be in receipt of this, had it been illicitly taken or did he show it to LR the bent social worker (who he probably thought was neutral at this point). It is hearsay that he was trying to instigate an affair. Either way though, there are two kids plus the other younguns caught up in this.

Reactions: 21
Strangely enough I was going to post something about this, as I had been reading about public Examnations.

This formal warning is part of the process for if she doesn't turn up. Next steps can be police sent to arrest her on the same day!

https://www.thesun.co.uk/tvandshowbiz/27206838/double-bankrupt-katie-price-strict-warning-debt/

View attachment 2865367

'
OUBLE-BANKRUPT Katie Price has been sent a strict warning after ‘not co-operating’ in paying back her £3.2m debt.

It had previously been anticipated that Katie, 45, would be discharged from bankruptcy after one year had passed - but due to her lack of engagement, the status has remained 'indefinite'.''

The Sun can reveal she remains trapped in her 2019 insolvency, stemming from outstanding tax and mortgage payments.

Despite the appointment of a trustee to assist in resolving her debts exceeding £3million, Katie's unwillingness to assist has led to the indefinite suspension of her discharge.

Government guidance reveals: “You will be freed from bankruptcy (discharged) after 12 months. This ends the bankruptcy restrictions and releases you from most of the debts you had when the bankruptcy order was made.

“Your bankruptcy can be extended for longer than 12 months if you do not cooperate with your trustee.''
Is this good news then? Woohoo

• Heart
Reactions: 17
So KP trying to make out with the kids at Chessington, but JJ half naked in the MM showing off his tattoos 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 50
So KP trying to make out with the kids at Chessington, but JJ half naked in the MM showing off his tattoos 🤷🏻‍♀️
For someone keen to rub the haylers and the haters nose in it, they have been conspicuous with their absence. Like the "lady" doth protest too much.
All very suspicious timing of this all.
Just hope there is some justice soon.

Reactions: 29
There are presumptions there though. We don't know why there was a camera there or who placed it there or who 'released' it.
This Alicia person has definitely chosen to release this on to a public forum seen by millions.

I was looking at concerned citizen Alicia's account. The first post is October 2022, a month before KP swooped home from Thailand and told the whole world there was a video.....also the same time two posters were on here pedalling the video story.
The account is obviously set up with fake pictures from other people's websites. So this is a fake person, telling people they should believe them about how they got the footage?

View attachment 2865198
View attachment 2865199

View attachment 2865203
Nice bit of sleuthing HB-F 😂😂

• Heart
Reactions: 23
This is what I believe also!

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 11
Is this good news then? Woohoo
It's just the same process that has been ongoing. It was always going to end like this if she didn't cooperate. A public Examination is like the last chance saloon. The bankruptcy can only end in 2 ways now - she pays up or she's in contempt and she's gets prison.

A warning letter is sent because it's evidence that she's been told how serious non-cooperation is. She can't feign ignorance. It will justify arrest if she doesn't turn up again.

Screen Shot 2024-04-09 at 14.54.01.png

Screen Shot 2024-04-09 at 14.57.58.png

Screen Shot 2024-04-09 at 14.58.27.png

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Someone earlier mentioned it could be a nanny cam that filmed in the kids bedroom. That is quite possible. CW's just returned a teddy to KH which had been left at Carls house. A teddy which KH had said to Bunny ''Is there to protect her''
He also said CW had ''gave him a load of other video's''
Maybe the video posted on Instagram is in retaliation for CW taking that teddy to KH?

Also, this would explain why the story was going around as to how the video got out in the first place. Blamed on KH showing other women it? Doubt it. I think that was just another KP ploy to blacken his name.

Either way, all that video shows is a woman at the end of her tether. She didn't throw the pudding at Bunny either.
Really good points. Makes sense.

Reactions: 10
I just said over on the KH thread that the best thing for those kids is probably a fresh start with new parents, somewhere else. How totally awful to not have one place where you feel safe and loved. They need some stability and none of this is working out for them so far.
Fresh start with new parents?
After wiping their minds no doubt!
Even if, and a very big IF, somehow you could achieve this do you really, really think that KP wouldn't find out where they were and start all over again?
What these children need is help with whatever underlying mental problems they have whilst both sets of parents get the riot act read to them.
As for the video, no I've not viewed it and am not going to, it is not for public viewing and should never have been filmed or shared, full stop!

Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.