Katie Price #375 Lips like a Baboon, Norks that fill a room. On another jolly, What You Call Her Dolly..

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So new book to be released 18th July
So she must have got a advance on this to spend on herself

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
What do you think of it being edited though? It's clearly had seconds removed. So is not the full picture.
It's hard to think of anything in that missing <2 seconds that can make the rest of the video acceptable.

It's no secret that it's been edited: it's had captions added to it by an amateur. The time blip is probably a mistake from repeatedly pausing the video to add the captions to it.

I have to say, it's pretty desperate that the majority of this thread is, on the one hand, projecting their own experiences to invent all kinds of scenarios in which the kids drove Michelle to do this, and therefore it's the kids fault and a totally understandable reaction.

Yet at the same time, people are clinging to the idea that this video is edited and therefore fake. Which is it - is the video not that bad? Or is it manipulated and exaggerated to make it look that bad?

• Haha
Reactions: 24
1000022344.jpg

Back to actually talking about KP on the KP threads......more pages filled with made up bullshit
Ps the state of her on this clip, and to think she's had her hair and make up done there!! Looking more and more like Daniella westbrook everyday with the smashed in mouth and nose. Plus she can't hardly talk properly 🤢🤣

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 42
Well,duck my old boots as usual,I tell yer when I was a kid I was bleeping awful,I had arguments with me mum and my sister (half sister) now to get attention, living room door in house was half glass,I smashed it with my fist in rage,then I lay on sofa saying ‘I’ve got glass in my mouth and I’m going to swallow it..hence then the attention!you know what!I’ve never said that before to anybody but I know now what a nasty vile kid I could be.That’s I say no more.

My god all new posters eh..hope they aren’t cunts🤔Hope funny fab posters.🥰👀

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 43
She hasn’t genuinely posted this picture surely?? No! But……just….,,surely not?!
It's a screen shot 🤣 but she looks dog rough all the way through it, shouting and smacking her fish lips together blabbering on and on
She's embarrassing
I do love how it captured her wonky eyes and sausage lips perfectly though and the gurner mouth 🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 38
It's a screen shot 🤣 but she looks dog rough all the way through it, shouting and smacking her fish lips together blabbering on and on
She's embarrassing
I do love how it captured her wonky eyes and sausage lips perfectly though and the gurner mouth 🤮
The most perfectly timed screenshot!

• Haha
Reactions: 23
What we also have to remember is AFP stated in her tell all book,which was wrote after this incident she was only worried about H after she passes as the other 4 have their dads so even she wasn’t overly concerned about KH.
And no I’m not saying what MP done was ok or excusable but it’s one incident People are getting more het up over one incident rather than the many many things skank as done.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
bleeping hell. The audio book is read by her. Probably 3-4 hours of her voice like nails down a blackboard. duck that tit.

• Haha
Reactions: 49
View attachment 2865518
Back to actually talking about KP on the KP threads......more pages filled with made up bullshit
Ps the state of her on this clip, and to think she's had her hair and make up done there!! Looking more and more like Daniella westbrook everyday with the smashed in mouth and nose. Plus she can't hardly talk properly 🤢🤣
Jesus Christ if a wet fart had a face this would be it 😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Sorry incoming rant! This thread is at its best when everyone focuses on expressing their outrage at the antics of KP and how she seemingly lives the life she does punishment free!
Example:
It’s hated when she spend money on her pampering whilst owing money for tax unpaid and creditors etc, no one can therefore be scared to also express the same distaste to MP seemingly spending money on luxuries while her family is in receipt of charity donations !
this thread is getting a really bad press because like it or not there is a lot of aggression to posters not agreeing with other points of view , we all are entitled to post what we like here assuming it is relevant to KP, and so even if people don’t agree , why can’t opinions be respected and challenged politely ? Yes I know sometimes there are some suspicious posters stirring , but majority here are here for the common purpose of discussed KP
Some of the way people are spoken to when they try and express a minority opinion of just horrible and hateful, it’s been really upsetting to be honest and I feel like leaving the thread just because it makes me feel annoyed in real life !
it would be such a boring thread if everyone followed a herd mentality and agreed with every aspect of her life !
I take on board what you are saying but I would like to give a real life example of how I deal with differing opinions on Tattle. I appreciate this is IMO.

I used to post on the BYG thread. I also used to post the Hinch thread, and Hinchy brought me to Tattle originally.

Over time, and with changes in their circumstances, plus comparing BYG and Hinch to viler people such as KP, I found they didn’t really bother me and I had some sympathy, so stopped posting in those threads.

Out of nosiness really, I recently wandered into the BYG thread a couple of times and have seen posts where I absolutely 100% disagree what I read. Did I jump in and post and argue - No! Did I criticise people’s parenting and get personal - No! I scrolled on by, and know that those threads are not for me. Which is 100% fine - WE ARE ALL ENTITLED TO OUR OPINIONS!

Using the BYG thread as an example, it has lots of crossover posters from this thread, and other threads I am on, including a couple of my favourite ever Tattle posters @Anna666 and @Pom Bear. 🥰. Do I still think they are ace - absolutely! Do we have the same opinions- Not necessarily.

People can have differing opinions without having to purposely come over to another thread to cause friction, or to come and post laughing faces once they know they have caused friction and someone has bitten back, or to go back to their usual thread and gloat about coming on here with a wooden spoon.

I don’t agree with enough of the facts on the KH thread so I don’t post on it, but I do draw the line at being slated just because my opinion is different!

There are kids involved, and right now all our emotions are heightened, and it’s a sensitive time for everyone, I get that, but can we some peace and harmony please. We can all agree KP will be loving this ☹

• Heart
Reactions: 48
Christ what a big bun fight today over the video.

As a parent I once threw a trifle at the wall. True story.

Somebody ring the plod. I did it guvnor.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 35
I’m a stepmum. My step kids are adults now, but I’ve been in their life since they were small. I remember once my stepdaughter was mucking about eating dinner and throwing her veg on the table. Despite being told not to she carried on and I got fed up and threw it back at her. Bad of me? Yes. Abusive? No! Just a fed up stepmum. my stepson also shouted at me that I can’t tell him what to do as I’m not his mum and he hates this house etc. And their mum didn’t slag me off constantly, unlike what KFP probably does so Michelle has J&B telling her their mum says this and that about her, and says they don’t have to listen to her etc.

Poor kids were probably so confused about being told Michelle is an awful person then when they were round there she actually wasn’t but occasionally got overwhelmed by having 4 kids!

I know once I had my own kids looking after my stepkids as well could sometimes be crazy! Especially with big age gaps.

As for being “half time” at BA and on full benefits, sounds like someone who doesn’t know how the benefits system works at all. Maybe she’s part time because Apollo is still young, so gets UC etc. Doesn’t mean they are lazy! 🙄
Think the half time quote is KP’s assessment of what ling haul cabin crew do but in reality

Short-haul flights generally have shorter shifts, sometimes lasting only a few hours, while long-haul flights can have shifts that last up to 16 hours. Long-haul flights also require more rest periods for the cabin crew, and they might have a longer break between shifts

Reactions: 14
KH just needs to stay the course and not let all this noise Camp KP is trying to create impact his end goal.
As Michelle Obama famously said 'When they go low, we go high'.

He needs to keep his nose clean and his eye on the prize. Cant remember who the poster was but I completely agree - I dont overly like the public perception both KH and MP give, but they are absolutely the right people to have raising J&B. They don't have to be likable, they just have to be good parents. Was the pudding video great, definitely not. Does it warrant child abuse - clearly the authorities dont think so. If they dont - we shouldn't either. As much as we like to think otherwise, they know far more than any of us (well most of us!)

• Heart
Reactions: 40
Think the half time quote is KP’s assessment of what ling haul cabin crew do but in reality

Short-haul flights generally have shorter shifts, sometimes lasting only a few hours, while long-haul flights can have shifts that last up to 16 hours. Long-haul flights also require more rest periods for the cabin crew, and they might have a longer break between shifts
…. And it’s not referred to as “half time” in BA. There’s another expression, which I won’t say here.

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.