Katie Price #375 Lips like a Baboon, Norks that fill a room. On another jolly, What You Call Her Dolly..

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It's a screen shot šŸ¤£ but she looks dog rough all the way through it, shouting and smacking her fish lips together blabbering on and on
She's embarrassing
I do love how it captured her wonky eyes and sausage lips perfectly though and the gurner mouth šŸ¤®
But she's been a bewful model for 357 million years and the camera loves her.

Enough evidence of a coke addiction?

• Haha
Reactions: 20
View attachment 2865518
Back to actually talking about KP on the KP threads......more pages filled with made up bullshit
Ps the state of her on this clip, and to think she's had her hair and make up done there!! Looking more and more like Daniella westbrook everyday with the smashed in mouth and nose. Plus she can't hardly talk properly šŸ¤¢šŸ¤£
One eye seems to been sinking

maybe itā€™s trying to leave her face
---
Also Iā€™ve watched vid
Abusive no
But of course itā€™s not great
But Iā€™d still rather leave my kids with mp than kp

Reactions: 32
Christ what a big bun fight today over the video.

As a parent I once threw a trifle at the wall. True story.

Somebody ring the plod. I did it guvnor.
Funnily enough, my relative once threw a trifle at my lounge wall. It was Xmas day and we had just gotten a Nintendo Wii and they were on the ten pin bowling game with a bowl of trifle in their hand šŸ˜«.

Family all found it hilarious apart from hubby and I. I was worried about the wallpaper and the curtains. Hubby was gutted it wasnā€™t filmed and could be sent to Youā€™ve been framed šŸ¤ŖšŸ«£

• Haha
Reactions: 29
bleeping hell. The audio book is read by her. Probably 3-4 hours of her voice like nails down a blackboard. duck that tit.
Everything, her getting her words wrong and mixed up, quoting others as if they were her own thoughts, that voice as you say and being left with a sense of what the **** have I just listening too.

Last couple of days events very strategic all round. I say itā€™s got to come back to bite her but it never seems to.

Has someone checked in on DC16? Concerned šŸ˜•

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 25
It's a screen shot šŸ¤£ but she looks dog rough all the way through it, shouting and smacking her fish lips together blabbering on and on
She's embarrassing
I do love how it captured her wonky eyes and sausage lips perfectly though and the gurner mouth šŸ¤®
It never fails to amaze me the absolute tit she posts thinking sheā€™s the bees knees. Iā€™m looking at it thinking you bleeping what mate??

• Haha
I just said over on the KH thread that the best thing for those kids is probably a fresh start with new parents, somewhere else. How totally awful to not have one place where you feel safe and loved. They need some stability and none of this is working out for them so far.
This might be the most ridiculous post ever, sure just give the kids to strangers, are you out of your ever lovin mind?!!! Like KH would allow it. The kids have not been physically abused, give kids away over one lousy here's your bloody pudding! Give your damn head a shake! It seems to have been started by J as B was upset and accused J of it being his fault, he tells her no I didn't throw it, she seems to say no it was you. J seems to need mummy's attention so maybe was told to stir and wind MP up! to help mummy, she would do something like that, vile woman.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
In which case how did skank gain access to recordings from a baby monitor in a private home?
---

The Pudding Gate video has emerged Willow
Before the video starts it says ā€œthe father has cctv in their bedroomā€ so insinuating KH recorded it.

Reactions: 5
It never fails to amaze me the absolute tit she posts thinking sheā€™s the bees knees. Iā€™m looking at it thinking you bleeping what mate??
When is she next expected in court - anyone know?

Reactions: 8
View attachment 2865518
Back to actually talking about KP on the KP threads......more pages filled with made up bullshit
Ps the state of her on this clip, and to think she's had her hair and make up done there!! Looking more and more like Daniella westbrook everyday with the smashed in mouth and nose. Plus she can't hardly talk properly šŸ¤¢šŸ¤£
Gosh. It looks like the Botox has seriously warped her face.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
It's hard to think of anything in that missing <2 seconds that can make the rest of the video acceptable.

It's no secret that it's been edited: it's had captions added to it by an amateur. The time blip is probably a mistake from repeatedly pausing the video to add the captions to it.

I have to say, it's pretty desperate that the majority of this thread is, on the one hand, projecting their own experiences to invent all kinds of scenarios in which the kids drove Michelle to do this, and therefore it's the kids fault and a totally understandable reaction.

Yet at the same time, people are clinging to the idea that this video is edited and therefore fake. Which is it - is the video not that bad? Or is it manipulated and exaggerated to make it look that bad?
Fake? It's obviously edited which means someone has probably tried to influence you.
It is not just a time blip, the door opens and is magically shut again. Jett magically catapults into bed ( again). You may think it's desperate to mention it but it clearly shows someone has posted edited footage of something. That shows an ulterior motive and also indicates
this video would have not been considered evidence in Family court,

No-one has said it's the kids fault.

• Heart
Is it possible someone got hold of the password? I work in IT security and itā€™s shockingly easy to get onto these cameras. I knew of someone who hacked a baby cam. That person did get into trouble. Itā€™s an offence under the computer misuse act.

Ooh this is my 1000th post, so now Iā€™m a VIP. Woot!!!
Well, I should be. Itā€™s not changed yet. Boo.
Congratulations on becoming VIP xxx

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Before the video starts it says ā€œthe father has cctv in their bedroomā€ so insinuating KH recorded it.
Right but this is from an account with fake travel photos of other people on it who are not even in the UK. Why believe where they say they got it?

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Something is brewing, this video from nearly 2 years ago is a desperate attempt to smear Michelle's name, I couldn't give a flying duck what she spends her own money on, I will not be watching the video, not the best thing to do but let's not forget who they have been dealing with and the stress of what that would bring, I trust what DC is saying 100% about the go fund me and if it helps to get the kids back to Kieran and Michelle then it can only be a good thing.

• Heart
Reactions: 40
I donā€™t know if anyone remembers but there was a period of time that KH himself was advertising a home security camera that was hidden in a lightbulb, so you just screwed it in to a light or lamp fitting and it could then be viewed via an app on your phone.
Thatā€™s quite probably the original source of the video.
It does leave the question open as to how it would have got from KHā€™s phone to anyone else accessing it though.
Iā€™ve got a doggy cam. Anyone with the password can access it. I wouldnā€™t be surprised if Skank gave the kids it so she could see whatā€™s happening at K&M. Prob the only way she could have got this footage.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Funnily enough, my relative once threw a trifle at my lounge wall. It was Xmas day and we had just gotten a Nintendo Wii and they were on the ten pin bowling game with a bowl of trifle in their hand šŸ˜«.

Family all found it hilarious apart from hubby and I. I was worried about the wallpaper and the curtains. Hubby was gutted it wasnā€™t filmed and could be sent to Youā€™ve been framed šŸ¤ŖšŸ«£
I threw a bacon sandwich at my flat mate once, she accused me of stealing her lacy tights as she couldnā€™t find them for work. She just wouldnā€™t shut up, the trigger was when she said I wonā€™t have time for breakfast now, I said here have mine. The tomato sauce went well with her blond hair and white shirt. šŸ˜ˆ

• Haha
Reactions: 33
It's still raining on the East Yorkshire coast and i'm having a ham and cheese omelette with some double dipped tatties for tea. šŸ˜˜šŸ¤£
IMG_20240409_162815_313~2.jpg

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 51
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.