Katie Price #375 Lips like a Baboon, Norks that fill a room. On another jolly, What You Call Her Dolly..

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Welcome to #375!

Here is the link to #374

Thank you to @WillowTree21 for the thread title. Had to edit as it was too long!

1712501611482.png

I am still on previous thread so can't offer a recap.

Keep tattling!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 50
Question why if KH pulled out in December are F4J just putting this out
1 has KP given a big donation
2 or has KH got a court case soon?

Reactions: 20
I doubt many people will give the F4J stuff much credence. It might grab a few headlines but ultimately we all know they are full of crap

• Heart
Reactions: 36
You’ve got to love how biffasbeemer pops up at the right time and saves our sanity when we most need it 😂 thankyou Biff

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 44
Question why if KH pulled out in December are F4J just putting this out
1 has KP given a big donation
2 or has KH got a court case soon?
Might be a case of Sour Grapes - K got there without the "help" of F4J and they don't like it.

I think its rather petty actually because were F4J not set up to help blokes to get to access or retain their children? And yet here we are with F4J doing their utmost to try to destroy a man's desire to retrieve his children from the raving psychopath who STOLE the two little uns from him to start with??
Does this not go completely against their credo?

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 58
I am super shocked by that F4J post: they are awful aren’t they!
No doubt they will now start sharing correspondence to back up what they are saying but I can’t see MP saying she doesn’t want the kids living there for no reason. Perhaps she was saying they need 50:50 and need their mum too; perhaps she was saying they need to move home to accommodate them before they can move in! I dunno, but something feels a little off.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
No doubt they will now start sharing correspondence to back up what they are saying but I can’t see MP saying she doesn’t want the kids living there for no reason. Perhaps she was saying they need 50:50 and need their mum too; perhaps she was saying they need to move home to accommodate them before they can move in! I dunno, but something feels a little off.
Just a thought here - no proof or anything. What if something was shouted in the midst of Pudding Gate in a heated argument about "Maybe they should spend more time with their bloody mother!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" and skank took it as her cue to snatch them back into her control?

Reactions: 13
You’ve got to love how biffasbeemer pops up at the right time and saves our sanity when we most need it 😂 thankyou Biff
Our Biffa is an Angel 👼❤
---
Just a thought here - no proof or anything. What if something was shouted in the midst of Pudding Gate in a heated argument about "Maybe they should spend more time with their bloody mother!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" and skank took it as her cue to snatch them back into her control?
We thought though Rita pudding gate didn’t happen.
---
Oh duck it I’m going for a kip.😢

• Heart
Reactions: 19
It’s interesting though F4J threatening a pantomime invasion on KP. I assume KH pulled out because he didn’t like what they were doing. That wouldn't have stopped them attacking KP but they did. So yes has KP bribed them and set this up. I am devastated for KH who doesn’t deserve any of this. And as for MP saying she doesn’t want the kids or doesn’t want them full time, that will be something F4J have twisted. She personally can’t look after them full time, she works full time, technically she doesn’t even take
care of Apollo or Valentino full time. It’s how their family works that doesn’t mean she/they don’t want them, it means you must fight and agree what is practical and manageable. Anything can be twisted, F4J know that 😡🤬😤👿😖🗯

• Heart
Reactions: 39
It’s interesting though F4J threatening a pantomime invasion on KP. I assume KH pulled out because he didn’t like what they were doing. That wouldn't have stopped them attacking KP but they did. So yes has KP bribed them and set this up. I am devastated for KH who doesn’t deserve any of this. And as for MP saying she doesn’t want the kids or doesn’t want them full time, that will be something F4J have twisted. She personally can’t look after them full time, she works full time, technically she doesn’t even take
care of Apollo or Valentino full time. It’s how their family works that doesn’t mean she/they don’t want them, it means you must fight and agree what is practical and manageable. Anything can be twisted, F4J know that 😡🤬😤👿😖🗯
Yes it does appear they twist things. I hope KH and MP come out with a statement and quash this asap as this could build support for her.

• Heart
Reactions: 35
KSR and AR are fairly big players, and have fired a warning shot at F4J and they comeback with this Bollox, AR can blow them out of the water easily
I Smell Bollox Total and utter rubbish twisted to their own agenda
Meanwhile Skank and Legoboy are on Flying Monkey visitation, I hope they completely wreck their car 🐒🐒🐒🐒💩💩💩💩💩💨💨💨💨
---
Yes it does appear they twist things. I hope KH and MP come out with a statement and quash this asap as this could build support for her.
Honestly I don’t think they should say anything
Bollox doesn’t deserve a reply, if they Go for KSR and AR they will deal with them accordingly but they won’t
There’s nothing to substantiate this bollox but F4J are showing their true colours in that if they aren’t involved then they throw Teddy’s out of the pram
Tis Absolute nonsense

• Sad
Reactions: 26
KSR and AR are fairly big players, and have fired a warning shot at F4J and they comeback with this Bollox, AR can blow them out of the water easily
I Smell Bollox Total and utter rubbish twisted to their own agenda
Meanwhile Skank and Legoboy are on Flying Monkey visitation, I hope they completely wreck their car 🐒🐒🐒🐒💩💩💩💩💩💨💨💨💨
---

Honestly I don’t think they should say anything
Bollox doesn’t deserve a reply, if they Go for KSR and AR they will deal with them accordingly but they won’t
There’s nothing to substantiate this bollox but F4J are showing their true colours in that if they aren’t involved then they throw Teddy’s out of the pram
Tis Absolute nonsense
Yes, probably best to say nothing, they want the publicity. Kieran has done everything by the book, he’s not going to risk it now.

• Heart
Reactions: 57
Welcome to #375!

Here is the link to #374

Thank you to @WillowTree21 for the thread title. Had to edit as it was too long!

View attachment 2861726

I am still on previous thread so can't offer a recap.

Keep tattling!
Thanks for the votes❤. F4J really are snakes, to put it mildly. WOW where’s their proof.? Kieran has done everything by the book to try & get custody ( and to just see his kids). No wonder people have warned to steer clear of them🤮😡. Really think, it would be wise for Kieran to issue a statement, IF RedTops start running any stories. I hope they don’t.

• Heart
Reactions: 40
Yes, probably best to say nothing, they want the publicity. Kieran has done everything by the book, he’s not going to risk it now.
That answered my question. I absolutely do not believe anything F4J are saying and I bet KH is annoyed for getting involved with them to start with.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
F4j thoroughly deserve their reputation as oddball wankers. Tbh not hard to see why they don't have access to their own kids.

• Heart
Reactions: 38
It’s definitely all been twisted 1000000%
All its done with me is make me think even more that they twisted stuff they posted about KP ... they even dragged P&J into that ... I would imagine that's part of the reason KH pulled away from them ... truth is what's needed in court not twisted crap, it wouldn't look good to the court for
KH to be seen to be complicit in what amounts to a public hate campaign full of lies against KP

Reactions: 31
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.