Katie Price #375 Lips like a Baboon, Norks that fill a room. On another jolly, What You Call Her Dolly..

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
One eye seems to been sinking

maybe it’s trying to leave her face
---
Also I’ve watched vid
Abusive no
But of course it’s not great
But I’d still rather leave my kids with mp than kp
Not another bleeping book give me strength

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
So new book to be released 18th July
So she must have got a advance on this to spend on herself
How many no holds barred books has she written now ffs it will just be slagging off all her exes same as usual

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
I’m pissed off that she got another book deal. I was hoping it was just another make believe claim, like her Hollywood film or her West End stage show.
Wonder how much she got paid in advance? And whether her creditors will see a penny of it?

Reactions: 33
Well my OH keeps his trap shut now and since then I've not made Lemon Meringue pie for him. Theres his punishment for being a moany old git with the criticisms 😇
He's asked why he's not had one and you can guess the answer he got. "Frigging make it yerself and see what a doddle it is mate!" (NOT! Its the biggest load of faff in the world IMO so I'm quite happy to NOT make it again)

* My friend has CCTV on her house in Turkey that she can access at any time, likewise she has a Ring doorbell thing on the place she can answer too.
Same here only in my case it was custard! My husband complained once that I had burnt the custard ( I didn't it was my SIL that did) so I didn't make it again for 25 years! He wanted custard he had to make it himself! I didn't throw it at him though.

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.