Katie Price #375 Lips like a Baboon, Norks that fill a room. On another jolly, What You Call Her Dolly..

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I just noticed the captions in the video don't match the audio.

Bunny starts to cry about stuff being on the bed and says 'Why'
Jett says 'It isn't, me blame Michelle'
Bunny says 'It is you'.
Jett 'did I chuck the pudding at you, no I didn't'

.....but there's no caption on 'It is you' The video is also cut when Jett gets into bed ( supposedly scared according) Seems like he got out again and that was cut. Then there's a caption at the end telling us something Jett is doing something with 'an object' I think it's bollocks, he does not seem disressed.
You've got to ask WHO, as a 'concerned member of the public' would go to the trouble of adding captions to a supposed child abuse video and editing bits out?

Why?
To direct the narrative. You would be surprised ( or perhaps not) how many people believe what they read, when there is proof that the opposite is true is staring them in the face. The video is a very good example of that.

Also note, that the posts describing the video ‘sets the scene’ so that the viewer misinterprets what they actually see.

Reactions: 18
I just said over on the KH thread that the best thing for those kids is probably a fresh start with new parents, somewhere else. How totally awful to not have one place where you feel safe and loved. They need some stability and none of this is working out for them so far.
No way! For starters it's notoriously hard to be adopted if you're not a baby or toddler. They are more likely to be in a children's home! I don't like the video but it's not enough to be taken away into care. I work with children in care, care leavers and with adults who are homeless. The common denominator for the adults in the shelter is they were in care. Lots end up as addicts!
I wouldn't like my kids to be treated like that by a step parent but there are better options than being taken away .

• Heart
Reactions: 20
If I was Kieran I would be reporting the fact that an Anon. Insta poster has released private footage of my children and that it seems like continued harassment of him and Michelle and a breach of privacy /data protection for the kids.
The police could go from there.

KP is an idiot who can't help herself. She sent that letter to one of Michelle's relatives which breached the restraining order. She must have felt she was being so clever at the time.....it's just more harassment!
Well it's having the effect it wanted I see now several of skanks fanpage are reposting the video and so her crazies Craig even hairdresser lou is in the act.
Looks like kh is fully aware its going around as the fanpage gloating his seen it on their story

Lou who didn't see skank that much only till recently now best buds. Defending skank with the narrative there are several more victims at the hands of the evil exes in skank life 🙄 and skank is purely the pure as ❄ poor little bullied victim in it all..

As for slimy Craigy he is such a suck up to every guy she gets with 🙄 tells them they're all the one ,brags about then on his ig as if they are best buddies then repeats same thing with the next one

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
No it absolutely is not! You’ve a grown adult who is there to look after, protect and care for those kids and she’s gone into a rage, thrown food and sworn at a child. THAT is the crux of the matter. Jesus wept!
The language used by katie price daily in front of her kids is
No it absolutely is not! You’ve a grown adult who is there to look after, protect and care for those kids and she’s gone into a rage, thrown food and sworn at a child. THAT is the crux of the matter. Jesus wept!
And Michelle cared for them on a daily basis 24/7 whilst kp chose her latest partner over the kids. They had the 2 of them in sole custody after slapgate. Michelle with her own son and brand new baby. Bunny now seeing them again so obviously all ok'd by SS.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
I know people probably want to move on so I will just make this one post on the subject. I have only just seen the video for myself and made sure I was not using my IG account to view it. The account posting this video is completely fake (as others have pointed out) and is clearly run by someone linked to KFP

I remember DC16 seemed to confirm the existence of a video a long time ago. I am therefore not that shocked to see it. Whilst I believe it doesn’t meet the description of abuse, the reality of seeing such an unpleasant event is still saddening. B & J are vulnerable children dealing with a disrupted family life, pushing boundaries and playing up is almost inevitable. When it occurs it needs to be dealt with calmly and constructively for the best outcome. Of course even the best parents can lose their temper at times but clearly this type of retaliation should not occur. This does seem to be the only video referenced and this could mean this is the worst that has occurred in that household. I really hope this was an isolated event and lessons have been learnt. I still think with support KH can provide the better home for B & J.

What is absolutely certain is the individual sharing this video publicly doesn’t give a damn about those children! Exposing footage of these vulnerable children in their bedroom is worrying. The video has been in KFP’s possession and will have been shown to the relevant authorities already. There is absolutely no justification for posting it on Instagram. Someone has worked hard to try and make the video as upsetting as possible, it’s cut strategically, the subtitles are inaccurate and the captions are misleading (actually despicably so at times). This video release is calculating and coordinated. It’s not heat of the moment foolishness, someone has had time to sit and think about this and they have concluded that those children’s rights to privacy mean nothing. They made sure Tattlers saw it and will happily show it to the whole world. Actually instructing people to DM if they want a copy of it!! Who does this?? It has KFP and her accomplices written all over it.

Whilst others have fallen slightly in my estimation - KFP has plummeted to a new low.

• Heart
Reactions: 69
The Sun are having a dig about KP not responding to Letters etc don’t know how to copy sorry

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
Oh no a stranger in my phone doesnt believe me. What will I do.
If that is your hill to die on whose to say there haven't been many instances like this and that Michelle is an angry person who can't deal well with children. I can't believe that this is the only instance.
If there were any concerns over and above list tempers why are the very happy and well adjusted Apollo & Valentino living with her KP?

Reactions: 22
If there were any concerns over and above list tempers why are the very happy and well adjusted Apollo & Valentino living with her KP?
I believe we have been asked to move on from this.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Woke up this morning had a quick scroll and seems like all hell broke loose last night, have to catch up on a lot but wanted to say this, we are all here for one reason so please try not to let this video cause us to fall out as that's what KFP and clan want. I will say no more about that video apart from whoever uploaded it the Police need a chat with you.

KFP has serious issues not to mention the easily proven ❄ excessive drinking, endangering kids in the car with her irresponsible driving and no seatbelts, a seemingly personality disorder, narcissism, colluding with a twisted bent social worker Dim Lynn Dickwood, I hope you get charged with some crimes Dim Lynn as it seems you have greatly abused your power as a SW. (I am a former children's social work administrator so I know the rules very well)

Thank god PA brought up P&J, lovely kids and that clip of them with their very ill gran was very touching, that was PA's parenting there not yours Kipper. Feeding the youngest 2 healthy meals cooked from scratch? No didn't think so. Sitting with them each night for an hour helping with homework? No, too busy with your vanity to bother with that.

Taking young kids to a salon is not a child friendly activity and even AFP has stated Kipper says things the kids can hear which they shouldn't. Parading youngsters on a stage in Thailand with the little girl looking too grown up with those ridiculous extensions, letting her set up youtube and tik tok accounts so she can talk to adult strangers with no parental supervision, yes very child friendly you thick twit.

Manipulating and abusing the boyfriend's/ex husbands, still abusing them when they are long gone. Colluding with Darth Jayda and her sweatshop tat that either doesn't arrive/wrong size/stinks of fish, all on trust pilot reviews, please anyone new reading here if you are gullible enough to buy from J Why Why please inform Trading Standards if your order arrives and is basically unfit for purpose.

Please let us all stick together it's like a family on here and those flying fuckwits are not doing themselves ANY favours, anyone stupid enough to collaborate with Kipper then sorry but you can't say you "did not know".

Sink Boy, you have that nickname because of Kipper and what you did on only scams, people have been laughing at you and you have humiliated yourself in fact that video you did about being on the frontline, I can see now that you were being emotionally abused by Kipper, was it worth it? Please when the time is right and do this legally as in get legal advice first, then expose that bleep, and Boyson, you do the same please and if you did take the rap for her on that driving charge just own up to it, at least you would get some respect for doing that even if you get in trouble with the law.

Keep digging Kipper, your massive gob and behaviour will be your downfall if the unnecessary surgery doesn't get you first. Nasty spiteful woman with an equally cuntish sister and mother.

To all the regular members I love you all 💙

• Heart
Reactions: 64
Some Legal advice on using video footage in family court. Points one and two occur with this video. It's been edited and there is no
context. These are not just excuses to make, they are logical to consider when looking at supposed evidence of anything.

Screen Shot 2024-04-09 at 14.35.06.png

Then you have this.....KP did threaten to release the footage on her Instagram account when she took the kids.

Screen Shot 2024-04-09 at 14.35.27.png

Reactions: 30
KH copied that clip from the home security system and sent it on to a woman or women he was trying to duck to show what a horrible person MH was and how rotten his home life was. Simple as that. KP or one of her minions has gotten their hands on the clip and Voila. Once again KH penis has been his downfall.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.