Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Dollylovesshoes

VIP Member
Hi me folks,well I’ve not been posting much,but I’ve been reading on catchup as such..

I said ages ago when F4J released that first post! Now that caused uproar on here if you remember?Incest was mentioned.? Hmmm.not saying anymore…she’s a vile cunt.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 51

Ecosse

VIP Member
Looks like princess and Jr must have spent Easter weekend with dad, Emily and siblings, at Emily's family home as the baby was born in Taunton hospital...if they were there when baby Andre was born
Junior posted a video from the farm (where I think Emily’s parents live) and it looked similar to what Pete posted the other day of Millie and Theo on an egg hunt. So yes, I think that Junior and Princess declined Katie’s offer of one of her famous roasts (😂) in favour of proper family time in Somerset.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 51

Ambrosie

VIP Member
She was pregnant almost instantly and they were married within 2 months. I think Kieran said 4 months when he realised she was a not right. So baby on the way when he realised.

Narcississt like to do that, force commitment, a baby, a marriage. It makes the person feel like they need to try harder to fix things.
We're not going to go down the route of why do people stay in abusive relationships again are we 😬🤣

I think Kryten has been around for about 4 months now. So hopefully he’s realising what an unpleasant twat she is by now. He clearly won’t have been trapped by getting her pregnant, what with her lady bits being dry husks.

There is actually a Lego figure of Kryten 😆 the one with the red box round it for those who aren’t Red Dwarf fans 😂 😂

1670086D-A5B1-4CA3-AD05-E8F9E6282EA5.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 50

Stan Butler

VIP Member
No wonder skanks pushing the showmance with kryten to greater heights (getting Lou's approval and pictures of the happy couple with child at Pricey Towers then having lunch with the kids) skanks found an egg that has connections and can keep her supplied with❄❄❄ because she probably still owes her last supplier and is cut off. 😎

• Haha
  • Sick

Winepig

VIP Member
That BBL article states that patients are not allowed to sit down for 2 months beyond relieving themselves & have to wear heavy compression garments for 6-7 weeks.

Pretty sure Skank had it done , went home & carried on as normal .

. None of it makes sense . None of the surgeries have the requisite recovery time , are kept clean or looked after in any way.

At this stage I’m increasingly concerned that she is not human.

Alien ? Lizard Person ? Robot?

• Haha
  • Wow

WillowTree21

VIP Member
Woo Hoo i love it hope it tips Skanky minge over the edge for a massive binge and meltdown 🤣🤣
---

Pity the Skank didnt lose her Instagram account she fucking deserves to all the crap she promotes
Trouble is, if she’s on her own with J & B, what will happen? Maybe, she’ll nip out, like she’s done in the past, in the car, leaving them alone😡. Probably she removed the gate that’s missing, but forgot. Uses that entrance as a ‘secret’ way out of MM. 100% she will be off her face with this news. Especially the lovely comments about Peter & Emily & the fact Emily look’s so natural & lovely. Daniel better have his phone handy🙈🙉🤣

• Haha

pollycopping

Chatty Member
Im sure all her exes will say the same about her the old shit cunt😡😡😡
I seriously think sfp is shitting about kp going down I’m pretty sure this is Edna’s main source of income and must be panicking vetting ,deflecting , talking bollocks , to save her own arse and mortgage payments on her cuntry cottage

• Haha
  • Heart

Ecosse

VIP Member
I completed my annual Safeguarding training last week. I found myself mentally putting J&B into the case-studies referred to. On the one hand, it appears that there are much, much worse scenarios than theirs where the children are not deemed at risk enough for removal - for instance, they ARE fed (despite what we suspect about Christmas Day) and clothed and live in a warm house. Low bar, I would say, but still.
However, one thing that stood out for me backs up what another poster said up-thread. ANYONE can report suspicions of neglect or danger about children to the authorities. If @WillowTree21 has reasonable evidence, then it's got to be worth a shot? At the very least it might add weight to information they already have.

• Heart
Reactions: 49

Cazza72

Sorry, didn't know the actual barber DC. Even worse. Think that's near where she parks occasionally, near the train gate barriers, using disabled badge. :mad:
I love your posts Willow. You really have your nose to the ground. I wish we could set up a go fund me (controversial words I know🤣) so you could have a sabbatical from your day job and follow skanky around like a PI and get evidence of her driving and other despicable behaviours. I'd loooovve it!

• Haha
  • Heart

Noseybonk

VIP Member
I’m sticking with Conor McGregor, and it’s Rymi, or Darth, or even Chloe (sounds like they have fallen out), being behind it.

I am willing it to be true, because the Sunday Sport and Daily Star print very direct headings, and I want to see a pic of Conor McGregor with the headline “I have not shat on Katie Price” 💩😉

• Haha

DC16

VIP Member
Obviously going to get that Ruby to wash and blow dry her hair too after her lips. Kids are having a great day then😞, she's probably still off her face from celebrating Pete's baby news last night.

• Haha
  • Sick

Sunday Girl

Omg the BBL smell… 🤢🤣 as if this woman hasn’t enough problems, with the bad breath, awful lips, teeth, nose, eyes, face haha, butchered tits, now we knows she almost certainly smells like shit!!!

“When God created us, he gave us arms. All of our arms [are] made specifically for our body. You probably have a hard time wiping your a** properly because your body is a little bit wider than your arms are allowing you to reach in that area.’

Dr Roger Tsai, a board-certified plastic surgeon in Beverly Hills, confirmed the theoryin a video disclosing ‘two secrets that Instagram models don’t want you to know about their BBL.’

He said: ‘Wiping down there is gonna be a lot more difficult because there’s more to reach around. So if you’re around somebody with a BBL and they smell…’

• Sick
  • Haha

Mavvers

Chatty Member
This is where I got the fact she was smelly. I just felt like for him to randomly say something so specific and so bizarre it had to be true. Always a big up to Mr Hughes for this. One of a very small few to ever publicly call her out.
My son was at an event in Newport (Wales) where she was making an appearance. When he got home he told me not only was she off her bonce, but very grubby and smelly. Apparently entry fee for the 'VIP' area was a fiver! Five whole pounds for a meet & greet. The venue is a complete dump too. How she has fallen. Shame!

• Haha

magsxxxx

I have to say I really cant stand this women claiming she has PTSD. I've had PTSD years from a bad relationship when I was younger. I didnt leave my house for 4years & didnt speak or see anyone. I wouldn't dream of embarrassing myself the way she does just look at the state of her her behaviours disgusting & always has been. Shes just an attention seeking coke head. I also think all this with Harvey going to college is fake & he was under care of social services after her mum who used to care for him got ill & katie gets supervised contact as they always seems to be someone there with them both on her visits

• Heart
Reactions: 48
D'awwwww..... Skanky's new stepdaughter....

Oh dear, he's asked what they should name the baby. I imagine a few nasty responses will be incoming from a certain disgruntled husk of
a person.
---
I never post on here but i just seen petes had a baby, he uploaded a pic of the babies face i cant help but feel it was an accident and he posted it half asleep as he doesnt post the other children?😭
Maybe they don't think she is identifiable at this stage?

• Heart
  • Haha

Rita Chevrolet

VIP Member
I wonder how far the extent of Dim Lynne Social Wanker's meddling spreads throughout the caseload within WSSS? Over the years she must have amassed one helluva list of Families She Has Destroyed considering what she's done to the Haylers out of pure malice and hr warped allegiance to that scabby old ho skanky :mad:

• Angry
  • Sad