Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

WillowTree21

VIP Member
D'awwwww..... Skanky's new stepdaughter....

Look how lovely Emily is. Smooth skin & not a tattoo in sight. No wonder Peter is so happy. He has P & J from the mutant, but other than those lovely kids he must be so thankful to be rid of the potty mouth, alcoholic cheat. Funny that Peter, Alex & Kieran have lovely partners. The common denominator of the failed marriages if KFP. Look how she’s scraping the barrel with men, finances, bad press & a string of car crimes & restraining orders, with more court appearances pending. Nobody would want to be her or have her life. Even the fake relationship is with someone who looks 16, ugly & certainly doesn’t even look remotely interested in her, just wants the limelight. Even Crawl wasn’t that repulsive looking. Madam is so desperate & knows her life is 💩. Can’t see she’s earning enough to even pay the expensive bills at MM. The hidden stash & pantomime cash must be dwindling quickly. Seems Rock bottom has a basement. 🙀😂🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 69

YellowTail

VIP Member
That poor lad. He'll never live it down...! Most of us are lucky in that we can forget our teenage misdemeanours but not Gareth by the looks of it.

I don’t know why he hasn’t managed to get a ‘right to be forgotten’ order against this being reprinted so many years later. Perhaps he tried. I don’t click on articles referring to it, he was a vulnerable 17 year old and she behaved like a praying mantis. Junior is older than Gareth was during her encounter with her. It revolts me.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 68

Sammiejayne444

Chatty Member
the only reason Carl would be seem to become pally with her ex IS TO KEEP HIMSELF IN THE MEDIA NO OTHER REASON(as far as i am concerned my opinion)he will do anything for media attention he will play off people against each other(without actually saying anything unless it is cryptic sh.t)he can not reveal anything BECAUSE HE WENT ALONG WITH ALL HER SH.T FOR TWO YEARS(any normal person would have walked after slapgate but not him the only reason he was with her was because he thought it would bring him fame)
As someone who didn't leave a violent partner despite police intervention, coercive control is very real and difficult to break.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 68

Pom Bear

VIP Member
Anyone want to buy the Legohead 2024 calender? 😀 It's not selling well, so as it's already April it's reduced to 10p 😄😄 x

Resizer_17121478724541.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 67
As someone who didn't leave a violent partner despite police intervention, coercive control is very real and difficult to break.
Very true. Has anyone else watched the documentary on Sheree and Richard Spencer? It might explain why people don't leave. He was with her 20 years. He was beaten badly for days at a time, with wine bottles so he was disfigured. The footage shows his 2 girls watching everything......so was he complicit? Is he responsible for his kids being abused? It started off with the occasional outburst and he always tried to smooth things over, when they had kids it got worse.

When his wife was mid abuse she would threaten to cut herself and then call the police and tell them it was him so he would never see his kids again, she coached the eldest daughter to tell people it was him, she shouted out of the window he was hitting her, so the neighbours would hear. All he could think about day to day was appearing normal on the outside so he wouldn't lose his kids.

Was he pathetic? Was he complicit? No of course he wasn't. He felt trapped. It's psychological abuse and it starts slowly and builds up until the person doesn't feel normal. It's actually chemical changes in the brain due to our natural survival responses not just being 'pathetic'. So none of us here on the outside can look in and say that person should have done this and that....people are not it a 'normal' state of mind. He did eventually tell people and he did record evidence but it took him years.
Again it seems a double standard, would anyone say a woman who was abused and had kids was complicit in abusing them?

https://www.channel5.com/show/my-wife-my-abuser-the-secret-footage

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...pencer-slurs-speech-arrest-husband-abuse.html

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 64

gossipsauce

VIP Member
I read the wiki when I first came over to here, and I’m up to page 8 in a re read 😆 me and my husband were discussing kipper last night and I couldn’t remember how how the kipper name came to be snd how we knew she is smelly, I see Carl says she stank in a message but the wiki is taking me forever, so If anyone could feel me on I would appreciate it very much 😆
This is where I got the fact she was smelly. I just felt like for him to randomly say something so specific and so bizarre it had to be true. Always a big up to Mr Hughes for this. One of a very small few to ever publicly call her out.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 63

oogling

VIP Member
Thanks never knew this about her trying IVF. In general I think she sees the pound signs with a baby, rather than having any maternal instinct.
It’s a control strategy! You can’t leave me cos I got your baby! You owe me for life! She learned VERY quickly with Dwight, they are a great tool to be used! She got all the sympathy with that situation, Dwight got vilified and paid MASSIVE amounts that the evil witch got her sticky fingers on one way or another! Entrapment! She tries it with all of them!! Her damsel/victim bullshit, they are the only hero in her life, they’re the only ones she can trust, that can save her, once they’ve fallen for it, she’s bored! That’s when the emasculation starts! It’s almost like she thinks theyre dickheads for falling for her tales. Like she loses any respect and just hates them for being so pathetic! Having put it in so thick they can’t see beyond her dramatics. Narcs are whirlwinds of chaos! They bombard every sense their victim has with so many tragedies and takes if woe…all that they’re setting up themselves. They’ll get the woes of past, proven by probably an argument with an ex she’s caused by being a selfish twat, but she’ll hide and twist the truth to project her bike antics into the ex. Then they’ll be a disaster, the house flooding because she’s left a fucking tap on, orbit watched the kids and let them fuck about with things unattended, another meltdown of how she has SUCH terrible luck, can’t cope, falls to the floor for them to scoop her up and tell her it’ll be ok. If they eventually LEARN her tricks and step over her during one of these displays, she then has the ‘they’re HEARTLESS’ takes to the family to start their hatred against the terrible person! She’s constantly in a play. She has about 6/7 scenes she knows off by heart and just keeps inserting them at different times. This is her life. Playing the same scenes claiming to want a different outcome, but changing nothing to actually achieve that! She doesn’t want a different outcome. She likes the familiarity of knowing the shots how she’s living! She’s comfortable with that! She has control of that!

Last edited:
  • Heart

Madge2022

VIP Member
I know it’s silly , it skimming this post, thought you were asking if anyone knew why it fell out with Phil and grant 🤣 does look like they’re try to escape, one going north one going south pmsl 🤣🤣🤣
Phil and Grant have been moonlighting
Screenshot_20240401-220125.png

• Haha
  • Wow