Katie Price #373 Easter lunch the ex's have united, while Katie’s out getting intoxicated!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Welcome to thread 373!

Here is the link to 372

Thank you to @DC16 for the thread title!

1712050709415.png

Sadly I am still only on page 21 of the previous thread - so the only recap I can offer is the fact that Sink Boy went to Easter lunch with Kirsty (KFP's ex manager) and the Haylers - all seem to be very friendly.

1712050619910.png
1712050641815.png

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 53
Welcome to thread 373!

Here is the link to 372

View attachment 2850899

Sadly I am still only on page 21 of the previous thread - so the only recap I can offer is the fact that Sink Boy went to Easter lunch with Kirsty (KFP's ex manager) and the Haylers - all seem to be very friendly.

View attachment 2850895View attachment 2850897
Wooo hoo, We Love it! Kieran did a live and said he and Carl have been in contact, he said Bunny had asked for items from Carl's house and Kieran asked for them back. Kieran is doing a podcast and will talk about everything 'at the right time'. He laughed when someone asked if he was working with Carl and he said no to that.
Someone also asked him at what stage in the relationship did he discover KP was not right and he said 'months' 😅

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 71
I am getting more and more positive feelings with the way things are going for the kids.

I dont think skank has ever been on the ropes like this before and she has no clue how to react to any of it so she just peddles all the same fairy tales over and over as she thinks they worked before. She's a thick womblecunt who just won't ever change. I'm loving her downfall.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 73
@ThatsHilarious you sound like a fantastic mother though which is the difference. I don’t agree with parents not at all but there needs to be some kind of consequence if you can prove the other parent is alienating you. Making example of skanky for what she’s doing would hopefully make others think differently. At the end of the day it’s emotional abuse and it’s just so sad

• Heart
Reactions: 35
Welcome to thread 373!

Here is the link to 372

View attachment 2850899

View attachment 2850895View attachment 2850897
Great thread title and heartbroken you felt the need to answer questions or defend yourself. You have so much respect on this forum and make one of the biggest contributions. So thank you x

• Heart
Reactions: 41
Wooo hoo, We Love it! Kieran did a live and said he and Carl have been in contact, he said Bunny had asked for items from Carl's house and Kieran asked for them back. Kieran is doing a podcast and will talk about everything 'at the right time'. He laughed when someone asked if he was working with Carl and he said no to that.
Someone also asked him at what stage in the relationship did he discover KP was not right and he said 'months' 😅
Bloody hell im at work and go missing for a few hours and were on another thread already lol ill have a lot of catching up to do later no doubt with a large wine😂😂😂
---
Can any of you Krusties know why Skanky fell out with Phil and Gary they were with her 24/7 at one time at her bloody beck and call then all of a sudden they seemed to disappear saying that everybody she has wrapped round her never seem to last long
---
Seriously if that was the case why did he marry the thing have 2 kids with her and stay for years

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Bloody hell im at work and go missing for a few hours and were on another thread already lol ill have a lot of catching up to do later no doubt with a large wine😂😂😂
---
Can any of you Krusties know why Skanky fell out with Phil and Gary they were with her 24/7 at one time at her bloody beck and call then all of a sudden they seemed to disappear saying that everybody she has wrapped round her never seem to last long
---

Seriously if that was the case why did he marry the thing have 2 kids with her and stay for years
She was pregnant almost instantly and they were married within 2 months. I think Kieran said 4 months when he realised she was a not right. So baby on the way when he realised.

Narcississt like to do that, force commitment, a baby, a marriage. It makes the person feel like they need to try harder to fix things.
We're not going to go down the route of why do people stay in abusive relationships again are we 😬🤣

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 61
---
---

Gary and Phil were loyal friends of KP; that is until they got married. Kipper was drunk and abusive to their friends and family. I think it was the last straw when she got up and insisted she 'sing' for them! 😉

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 53
---
---

She obviously trapped him with a baby, I find KH comes across as a traditional kind of man, I think he would think he had to try and 'save the relationship ' to keep it as a family unit, then obviously when he was ready to leave again she did the same again hence why J and B are so close in age. He got wise then and obviously kept away from the creature

• Heart
Reactions: 55
She obviously trapped him with a baby, I find KH comes across as a traditional kind of man, I think he would think he had to try and 'save the relationship ' to keep it as a family unit, then obviously when he was ready to leave again she did the same again hence why J and B are so close in age. He got wise then and obviously kept away from the creature
I get the impression based on snippets of info given that Kieran comes from a fairly traditional rural family, they seem very different from the Prices
---
She was pregnant almost instantly and they were married within 2 months. I think Kieran said 4 months when he realised she was a not right. So baby on the way when he realised.

Narcississt like to do that, force commitment, a baby, a marriage. It makes the person feel like they need to try harder to fix things.
We're not going to go down the route of why do people stay in abusive relationships again are we 😬🤣
I often wondered why did she not have any kids with Alex Reid?

Reactions: 16
Every man the bleep goes with gets pregnant straight away,we know the dirty old bleep never uses birth control of any kind.It’s like another bleeping addiction with cuntface.The vicious dirty filthy bleep.

duck it,I’m wound up AGAIN.😖

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 42
Imagine if this Easter meet up was discussions for a new series in planning… Surviving Katie Price!
So many chapters and victims!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 54
I get the impression based on snippets of info given that Kieran comes from a fairly traditional rural family, they seem very different from the Prices
---

I remember this, they tried and she got on the IVF wagon about a week after they got married. But then they went on holiday and she didn't bother packing her IVF medication. I think she then realised maybe she shouldn't have married him (shock!) and lost interest in it all - him and the IVF.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 37
---

I think she tried. I’m sure I read she went down the ivf route but it want to be. Better wait for someone to confirm that as I could be wrong.
---
I think she tried. I’m sure I read she went down the ivf route but it want to be. Better wait for someone to confirm that as I could be wrong.
Soz Twinkletoes didn’t see your post until I had replied!

Reactions: 19
---

She tried but ended up seeing ivf clinic, remember she had a playbook of media money making plans for her and Alex, after his cbb win, that was what it all about,and with every bloke since ,how much money she can make by selling the relationship

• Sick
Reactions: 26
She said on the JE podcast it was 5 weeks after meeting KH they got married and then she was pregnant with Jett straight away.

I also noticed JE steered the convo towards parental alienation and she had the cheek to agree that it was wrong plus when he said he doesn’t let his daughters attend sleepovers as he doesn’t trust her friends parents, Kipper wholeheartedly agreed yet she introduces all her kids to men she has only known for days.

Was quite shocked at the bile she displayed about AR. She can’t help herself from revealing personal information about him can she?

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 60
Can’t remember if it was last night or over the weekend, but Chloe Ferry was live on TT saying she’s fuming. She’s been blocked after arguing with someone she thought was her friend. She’s just set up a new clothing range (nothing to do with Jeyda, I don’t think). A few comments were suggesting the bust up was with KP..

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 55
---
---

I know it’s silly , it skimming this post, thought you were asking if anyone knew why it fell out with Phil and grant 🤣 does look like they’re try to escape, one going north one going south pmsl 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.