Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Parry1988

VIP Member
Bloody hell im at work and go missing for a few hours and were on another thread already lol ill have a lot of catching up to do later no doubt with a large wine😂😂😂
---
Can any of you Krusties know why Skanky fell out with Phil and Gary they were with her 24/7 at one time at her bloody beck and call then all of a sudden they seemed to disappear saying that everybody she has wrapped round her never seem to last long
---

Seriously if that was the case why did he marry the thing have 2 kids with her and stay for years
She obviously trapped him with a baby, I find KH comes across as a traditional kind of man, I think he would think he had to try and 'save the relationship ' to keep it as a family unit, then obviously when he was ready to leave again she did the same again hence why J and B are so close in age. He got wise then and obviously kept away from the creature

• Heart
Reactions: 55

Piff paff puff

VIP Member
Every time I come to this thread I'm surprised she's still alive. She looks like she's rotting from the inside.
She's still a complete mystery. Has she ever told the truth in her life? Any recent pics of her decaying body in Thailand on her money washing trips? Has the mansion finally been repossessed after all these decades?

• Haha
Reactions: 55

YellowTail

VIP Member
Wooo hoo, We Love it! Kieran did a live and said he and Carl have been in contact, he said Bunny had asked for items from Carl's house and Kieran asked for them back. Kieran is doing a podcast and will talk about everything 'at the right time'. He laughed when someone asked if he was working with Carl and he said no to that.
Someone also asked him at what stage in the relationship did he discover KP was not right and he said 'months' 😅
I love these little tit bits KH drops. It is like a reward for all us trolls 👏🏼 Can’t wait to see 🐰 and ✈ back with him, genuine smiles having fun with clean clothes and hair. Yeah, I know I have been opposed to seeing either of the children on social media. So for today, I’ll have a little smile thinking about the ONLY reason KH stayed up all night last night putting together a dressing table for 🐰

• Heart
Reactions: 54

DC16

VIP Member
You know, if Katie really wanted to improve her reputation, she would out out a message of genuine good wishes to Pete and Emily or, if she can’t stomach that, to her elder children, congratulating them on a new baby sibling.
I think hell would freeze over first!

• Haha
  • Heart
Well I've heard some shocking things the last couple of days. I am very, very upset & distressed for J & B. Too much private info about those poor kids to divulge. But certainly even I was dubious about F4J statement, but it appears most of it is very true. They have seen & heard things that are unacceptable to say the least. She's off her face, left with the kid's alone some evening, crawling off to bed, leaving them without any dinner. Had been reported months ago, to guess WHO - yep, the BENT F'ing social worker. WSSS have done nothing & they are aware. I am just unable to get my head around the facts that yes, there is custody hearing supposedly due, but why can't social services get involved? Those children are neglected 100%. I know there are many worse cases, but this is a high profile woman, with criminal convictions. She can't even function for herself & is NOT IN A FIT STATE to be around those children or animals. AFP & Mr PP are aware & this was also another reason for the 'fall out'. They should have a duty of care towards the well being of their grand children. Instead FUCK OFF to IOW, leaving those 2 kids to God knows what. Daniel, Frumpy, Mr PP & AFP have as lot to answer for. They are all complicit in allowing this neglect of those poor children. I am appalled & disgusted. When is someone going to help those children? They need to be removed & back to Kieran immediately. KFP really doesn't give a shit about them. They are pawns for her masterplan of crucifying KH & trying to keep MM, nothing more.
Well that pretty much confirms what F4J said about it being reported and ignored. Then there was the poster on here a couple of days ago saying they complained about Lynn Rickwood and WSSS closed ranks . Seems like a high level of corruption. When Kieran gets the kids back safely hopefully he can sue them, and / or go to the press about WSSS. It might open the floodgates for more complaints and be like the Post Office Scandal!

• Angry
  • Sad

kourtneykool

VIP Member
I will never forget the episode of Katie and Peter where Junior was playing with some snails and she pretended to eat one to upset him - which it did. Her callous response to a very upset Junior was “whatever…”. Evil, vile woman.

• Angry
  • Sad

Sunday Girl

Imagine if this Easter meet up was discussions for a new series in planning… Surviving Katie Price!
So many chapters and victims!

• Haha
  • Heart

BiffasBeemer

VIP Member
Welcome to thread 373!

Here is the link to 372

Thank you to @DC16 for the thread title!

1712050709415.png

Sadly I am still only on page 21 of the previous thread - so the only recap I can offer is the fact that Sink Boy went to Easter lunch with Kirsty (KFP's ex manager) and the Haylers - all seem to be very friendly.

1712050619910.png
1712050641815.png

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 53

WillowTree21

VIP Member
Was just on the radio too. 2024 is really becoming the best year EVER !!
So this appears to be what has happened with false advertising. https://news.sky.com/story/irrespon...-ads-with-dominic-west-banned-by-asa-13106738

SO..... She can't advertise her BUM fillers or lips etc, because THERE ARE health implications too. We need to make sure WHEN she starts posting about these procedures, we report her. This mutilated mess cannot be allowed to continue advertising companies for financial gain or freebie's. NOTHING she does is healthy or wholesome. :mad: :mad: :mad: :sick::sick::sick:
---
It's on her linkedin Willow. She claims ( not saying it's true, it is possible to inflate CVS!) Experience at a few different PR companies from 2015 to 2018. The first two are a few months, so could have been whilst she's a student. There's 2 agencies on there she says she worked at for 1 and 2 years.

I think she knows enough ( a small amount) to think she's a hot PR expert and can lie and cover up for her chaotic sister!
All Lie's :mad: She was still doing hairdressing when a student. Hope CIN SACK her.

• Heart
  • Angry

SewerGrapes

VIP Member
Bloody hell im at work and go missing for a few hours and were on another thread already lol ill have a lot of catching up to do later no doubt with a large wine😂😂😂
---
Can any of you Krusties know why Skanky fell out with Phil and Gary they were with her 24/7 at one time at her bloody beck and call then all of a sudden they seemed to disappear saying that everybody she has wrapped round her never seem to last long
---

Seriously if that was the case why did he marry the thing have 2 kids with her and stay for years
Gary and Phil were loyal friends of KP; that is until they got married. Kipper was drunk and abusive to their friends and family. I think it was the last straw when she got up and insisted she 'sing' for them! 😉

• Haha
  • Sad

Supercatmummy

Chatty Member
More so, that clearly Dim Lynne has known for a VERY long time those kids have been neglected & are at risk (Great risk), as have WSSS. DL know's she's an alcoholic, drug taker, everyone knows she is. Someone like DL seeing her every day, coked up & drunk, is complicit in the neglect of those children. Is DL being investigated still & will charges be made? I think, along with everything else, it's unlikely. Those children were taken away from their daddy in November 2022. Numerous allegations were made by KFP about KH, all clearly false. WHY hasn't she been charged with these false allegations? Why hasn't SS intervened & sorted out removing the kids ? Would appear that Kieran has tried everything & played by the book to get those children back to a safe, loving home (at great financial cost & mental trauma). I feel sick in my stomach now, that this has dragged on far too long. The situation is much worse now. This new bloke just want's to be famous, even at the detriment to his reputation. I am sure there is no relationship on his part. Is he a drug user too? He 100% must know she's using constantly & is an alcoholic. Where is she getting the gear from? Can't be cheap either. What a SHIT situation.
Willow this is so so sad. Why are there not welfare checks being done regularly for those poor children. Heads sure need to roll in this which is an utter disgrace by WSSS. Red tops please pick up on this and get those children to safety with their father. Crying as I write this. Wish we could do so much more than the GFM to help.😭😭

• Heart
  • Sad

DC16

VIP Member
It’s a control strategy! You can’t leave me cos I got your baby! You owe me for life! She learned VERY quickly with Dwight, they are a great tool to be used! She got all the sympathy with that situation, Dwight got vilified and paid MASSIVE amounts that the evil witch got her sticky fingers on one way or another! Entrapment! She tries it with all of them!! Her damsel/victim bullshit, they are the only hero in her life, they’re the only ones she can trust, that can save her, once they’ve fallen for it, she’s bored! That’s when the emasculation starts! It’s almost like she thinks theyre dickheads for falling for her tales. Like she loses any respect and just hates them for being so pathetic! Having put it in so thick they can’t see beyond her dramatics. Narcs are whirlwinds of chaos! They bombard every sense their victim has with so many tragedies and takes if woe…all that they’re setting up themselves. They’ll get the woes of past, proven by probably an argument with an ex she’s caused by being a selfish twat, but she’ll hide and twist the truth to project her bike antics into the ex. Then they’ll be a disaster, the house flooding because she’s left a fucking tap on, orbit watched the kids and let them fuck about with things unattended, another meltdown of how she has SUCH terrible luck, can’t cope, falls to the floor for them to scoop her up and tell her it’ll be ok. If they eventually LEARN her tricks and step over her during one of these displays, she then has the ‘they’re HEARTLESS’ takes to the family to start their hatred against the terrible person! She’s constantly in a play. She has about 6/7 scenes she knows off by heart and just keeps inserting them at different times. This is her life. Playing the same scenes claiming to want a different outcome, but changing nothing to actually achieve that! She doesn’t want a different outcome. She likes the familiarity of knowing the shots how she’s living! She’s comfortable with that! She has control of that!
This 👆👆👆sums her up to a T with her dangerous game playing.

• Heart

Minky9110

• Haha
Reactions: 52

Gail1233

I’m sure it was mentioned that KH said that Carl had given him some videos? Wonder what they could be? Not sure she’d like them being shown in court, maybe she’ll roll over re the kids rather than risk certain info getting out

• Heart

WillowTree21

VIP Member
I think this is what people like her do. She could have been telling Jett lies about Carl to scare him whilst to Carl she would act like it was entirely Jett and Jett had 'issues'. It creates division and everyone works harder to please the person in the centre of everything - her, whilst not knowing she's caused the problems in the first place.
Well she certainly made Jett anxious & scared of his daddy. With the gun allegations & telling him KH didn't love him now he had a new family. Jett out of the 2 kids has serious anxiety & problems, much to do with what he's been told, seen & heard at MM. I won't go into the in's & out's, but what I have been told, (I know is 100% fact) is shocking to hear. I know with guidance & help by professionals both J & B will be fine once removed from this very toxic & dangerous environment. I know I sound like a stuck record, but surely it has to happen soon 🙏 . I've email WSSS in the past (as I know a couple of other's have too). No reply, I don't believe anything will happen. I did send an email before, when the BENT social worker started working for KFP - I've now found a name of someone who deals with safeguarding - [email protected]. Sent a message with basic info about Lynne, Bent Social worker & brief history of events/concerns about J & B, asked if they can refer me to correct person if she can't help. Maybe we all need to contact Lucy Butler, Helena, see if anyone get's a response - can't find her email address though. Read this about her:

Lucy Butler is an experienced Director of Children’s Services. Currently Executive Director for Children, Young People and Learning for West Sussex County Council, she has over 25 years’ experience working in the adult and children services sector. Lucy is the co-chair of the South-East Region of the Association of Directors of Children’s Services and leads on commissioning for the South East. She is chair of the Staff College, an organisation promoting strong leadership in the sector.

• Heart
  • Sad
This BBL thing is quite hilarous, these people have voluntarily made themselves prone to stink and infection!

''They said: ‘As far as wiping goes, the butt cheeks themselves are super hard and plump immediately following surgery as your body is recovering,’ which makes each buttock harder to separate.
‘Alternating leg lifting and bending over in various ways- and a sizable wad of toilet paper to really get up in there.''

Maybe this is why KP is always doing the leg lift and Max Wall walk?

Screen Shot 2024-04-02 at 20.55.49.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 51